Left Emu of Darkness Sub-edition

Last thread here , srry for the lack of summary

>shit be breaking
mediafire.com/file/cxrk2978wbwkmv0/Thousand Sons.pdf
mediafire.com/file/t6y7bddxcy387yw/Space Wolves.pdf
mediafire.com/file/8ukjwhr4a8x6tet/Titan Guard.pdf
mediafire.com/file/1voouhaka9bctd9/Talons of the Emperor.pdf

>HHG
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyC

>Updated rulebooks
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Make your unit entries
mediafire.com/file/q315zmyjntb4j04/LA Exploitable v1.pdf

>BoP's Paint guide
imgur.com/a/aBKJE

>HHG Discord
discordapp.com/invite/wYS2J6b

nth for sense.

Second for the Ninth.

Sanguinius deserves to be happy

4th for follow the rules

Need some fluffy and inexpensive lists for Sons of Horus. Can't decide fluff wize what to make, I love big blobs, but then no deep strike and little armor. Not a fan of armor but STEHL REHN tactics just sounds like SoH. That or Reavers sounds fluffy. What do?

How to play vs waac-faggot with mass thanatar?

So how many times did Fulgrim smash eidolon's boipussi?

6 times obviously.

more information needed

or

dont play them

So I have a question about basing for advantage (or not as the case may be).
I'd like my ICs to be on higher bases so they stand out, and I've modeled away and now just noticed that the one I've made is now standing on something that's effectively the height of two bases.
Is that going to annoy people? I didn't do it to gain or lose advantage, I just didn't think about it.

don't play if you're not having fun.

for the sake of argument because it's an enetertaining proposition: bring lots of armor (probably dreads) and spread out so his str 8 template does fuck all. if it's sollex lascannon variants, pity him for shitty choice of models and the amount of points invested for mediocre return.

if anything you have lost advantage by making them harder to stick in cover.

basing for advantage is generally using larger bases than the model was supplied with. There are very, very few cases where that is considered acceptable (and pretty much all of them are warhound titan scale or larger)

nobody will care

mastodon filled with contemptors and justarians.

>I love big blobs and I cannot lie
>You battle brothers can't deny
How about Kharybdis pods bringing 20-man units, or 20-man Assault squads? You know, they're toops too.
Orbital Assault m8. SoHs reroll ones for reserves.

2+ with magus in 1k game. I play AL.

I want to add a Praevian to my Thousand Sons. Any suggestions on what to do with it?

Legion Inductees for Raptora Castellax (5++/4++)? Same for some Vorax?

Or use one of the generic rules?

Jesus fucking christ, tell him to fuck right off.

nah fuck that.

Why Praevian instead of just taking psi beep boops and saving an HQ slot for another IC or Osiron?

Why are you playing with someone like that?

infiltrate like 50x sniper veterans

No other choice.
Only 3 people wanna play heresy in our club.
And he - one of them. He always play waac, and now seek the most power in game.

>mastadon
>inexpensive
lel

No LoWs can fit at 1k points.

ask to swap lists for a game, see what he says.

or just start running sisters of silence and custodes everywhere. he can't do much with no juice.

this . sniper vets fucking wreck automata. also, if you can get thanatar in combat they can't do jack shit, they just don't have enough attacks.

actually yeah this is a good point, how the hell is he even fitting two thanatars and magnus in the same list at 1000 points? there's no way to take a primarch at 1k without using primarch's chosen

I think he meant magos.

But they heavy support, no?

>ask to swap lists for a game, see what he says

I don't wanna buy weak models.

oh I'm dumb.

well, yeah, original point then, sniper vets should wreck 'em. they're the best way to deal with artillery and MC in general in my opinion. either that or the best tarpit melee unit you can think of then just hold the board while they grind away for the whole game in the most boring non-lethal assault.

honestly, thanatar are not actually a very efficient unit and are more of an intimidating distraction threat than anything else. if they're in the same unit they also suffer the problem that any multi-shot large blast barrage unit has in that the second shot is going to flip off and hit absolutely nothing most of the time. granted, when you only have 1000 points of dudes it only takes a few good shots to kill half your list, so I don't think you can really afford to ignore them in this case.

So I was reading some tactica for the TSons and people were saying that the Osiron Dreads are HQ choices? Where does it say that? Does this mean an Osiron Deadnought Talon would be a HQ choices then?

I thought Osirons were an upgrade to a normal Dread Talon.

What's on your painting table /hhg? I'm working my way through some Apothecaries today.

Better shooting with ETA, Dark Lances and the re-rolls.
Better mobility and melee with Scouting from Vorax and WS4.
Praevian is a tough HQ for handling Signs & Portents unlike the Osiron.
The Osirons are shit IMO.

Is your spray ok? White seems kind of uneven

As did I but even people in this thread seem to think its HQ I just thought I'd missed something.

Because that's what's written right there on the TS rules.

IIRC TS have unique RoW that makes Magnus HQ

The minimum playable with that is 1005 points, so not fitting in a 1k list.

That's after drybrushing, and after adding some chipping and weathering powder the unevenness helps with texture.

Huh. So would that make the Osiron Deadnought Talon a HQ choice?

not him, but you might want to reconsider a smoother white, it doesn't look very good at least from what I can tell of that photo.

got any other finished stuff to give a better idea once it's on base?

on other topics:
Repost from last thread, basing suggestions for black armor? I did medium tone desert for 40k Inquisition, but I'm not sure if I want to do my 30k raven guard differently.

Not that user but I think he meant the TSons Castellax.

Also whats not to like about the Osiron?
They dont get affected by Signs and portents as they dont have the LA special rule, although their perils still trigger it.

Do you guys have any girls in your local group?

I'll come back when this is a Hale's Own
Will we have made it to Terra by then?

It's weird.

You aren't forced to upgrades dreads the same so the fate of other dreads when one gets upgraded is confusing.

It's really expensive and force weapon is redundant one something that already smack bitches left and right.

After more work they turn into something like these guys.

>Excited to have my first game with Tsons on Saturday
>45 minutes after he says he would show up, he sends a text saying he cant make it

Well, I assembled some rubric marines so I can use them as command squad members for Ahriman.

Is it just me but lightning claws have zero love in this game?

>just as I'm so sorry user

what were you gonna be up against?
also batrep when you get round to it

Single lightning claws are really good on Terminators that you're sending in to blend normal marines, but if you're going up against 2+ saves or characters they're useless next to power/chainfists.

raven guard

Well, I equipped my command squad with 5 plasma pistols, 1 power fist, 1 lightning claw, rest in "charnabal" sabers once I acquire appropriate bits.

>Any contermptor dreadnought talon taken as part of a Thosuand Sons detachment may be upgraded to a Osiron Dreadnought for 50 points each.

Forge World rules everyone. Does this mean every dreadnought in the talon must be upgraded to an Osiron? The first line specifies talon which I guess mean yes?

looks pretty good, I see what you mean by the texture now, it makes that agrax wash 'weather' them pretty well.

Because you can't take the Castellax-Achea with a Praevian and I'm explaining why a regular Castellax does some things better.

And they don't count for the "All HQs dead" rule while taking an HQ slot, that's why I call them shit.

What color should I make my apothecary's manskirt. Pic related is also the rest of my power armored mooks.

Teal for extra surgeon feel.

Isn't it more of a seafoam green?

sure. I'm blind

Nice way to dodge actually providing proof.

Angron confirmed for poor. Can't get a car, has to ride the bus.

Mr. Nailbrain couldn't pass the driving test anyway

Angron cannot ride in a Caestus, this is a fact. Playing with house rules with you jerk off buddy is fine, playing in events or pick up games with custom rules are not. Argument over, stop flooding threads with shit.

trolls can't even keep who they're replying to straight

but yeah this needs to stop

Yes. I got my gf into it.

what does she play? 30k doesn't have tyranids

user, this is what he was replying to . I don't give a shit where Upsetron can and cannot ride, I want to know what proof user has that 8e WoC army book says Khorne has honour and Russ is a tractor.

kek

Probably ECs because dat purple and gold

inb4 someone suggests BAs as an unfunny joke

ECs and BAs are the pretty marines, so that makes a lot of sense

I'm going to guess custodes

Any advice for an AL army in general? Units to stick go for?

What Discipline would suit Magnus best when used as psychic D-platform?

>taking Magnus

For D platform, Pyromancy.

I honestly think he's best overall going max biomancy. The buffs make him a monster in combat and while there's no novas, smite is fine power to unleash on some tanks and heavy hitters.

Anyone have a gaming mat, like the FAT mats that frontline sells? is there a particularly good brand to buy?

Not a troll, people just following rules.

Follow the rules.

I've never had people actively complain about mats to make a definitive claim. I know that zuzzy mats are really nice, but can take forever to be delivered.

>Chosen Duty
Delegatus
5x5 HB sniper vets
Deathblossom Leaviathan

Do you guys have a chapter for drop assault?

Serrated Suns were drop pod heavy.

Valdor vs. generic Tribune for HQ choice. Which one would be better? Tribune's 'choose your trait' seems neat.

Depending on the ruling of Magnus's special rules and Sanctic perils I believe Sanctic will be the best. Blessings, a nova and D power all in one tree.

Only one of those models gets a 3++ rerollable invuln.

Sanctic Perils?

you always peril on doubles when casting sanctic powers if you arent a grey knight, you fucking animeposter

Uhhh... I mean the mobile game.

So what's the problem cunt? Magnus says that he perils on trip 6. Model special rule trumps general rule.

You fucking cunt

magnus's rules are ludicrously broken so good luck getting anybody to agree with it

eh, I'd wait for an FAQ on that, since that sounds like a general case perils change rather than what specifically happens for sanctic.

this entire book is full of garbage they didn't think through or test for inconsistencies that are pretty obvious to most of us immediately. it's a bit of a letdown. I wonder how many flat-out misprints there are in the talons rules given that they pretty obviously fucked up the weapon stats for secutarii.

Nothing to argue about. Model rule trumps general rule.

nobody is even going to agree to play against magnus, so its irrelevant.

Erratas will likely nerf him down significantly if FW has any sense, but for now he perils on trip 6, all form of witchfire gets range + S boost, and invisibility make him impossible to hit.

There's always something to argue about user.

Well yeah, but the important thing is that things are correct.

But not this

If Magnus is like this then how the fuck would the E be since he's kind of garanted ML6