Number of stinky linky threads suspiciously low

>number of stinky linky threads suspiciously low
i..is this the silence before the storm?

...and as always, the great oracle rules are as follows:
>green id: stinky linky
>red id: nolinker stinker
>blue id: congratulations! You're a boy!

You also may ask the great oracle any other yes/no question. Green yes. Red no. Something inbetween means you're a faggot.

>Chainlink #97
Once it's gone from Coinmarketcap Top 100 it's dead.

They realized that the gains LINK promises them in cryptic devs and NDAs, can be given to them now in the form of any coin announcing anything. LINK is a 2018 coin. I sold half and got in trx and verge. LINK can go to 3000 sats now, and I can still buy in with more than I had.

I get the whole deluded LINKIE thing now lol. Its like I had stockholm syndrome. WTF was I doing holding for 2 fucking months haha.

I heard Sergey faked his own death.

This already happened and it came back

It's been off the top 100 multiple times and is always back on it.

When it falls of the top 100 and retards like you panic sell, that is the best time to buy.

This is correct

it was more than once, but so dis Vertcoin and many other projects

>market cap went from $80M to $130
>once it drops top 100 it's done
The state of nolinkers. I have dozens of screencapped faggots like yourself that will be putting sharpies in your pooper for 2 LINK in ten months.

Honest question: why don't you ride some coins with news and hype? Main net will be in 2018 Q2 probably. It may go to 1$ before that, but when the total market cap has gone 6x in 3 months and keeps going you can easily make more than 6x in the next 3 months by holding top 10 coins. Not to even mention swing trading on news

>Why don't you sell so I can buy back in cheaper because the price has been steadily going up and is now 3x what it was a month ago but I'm going to keep saying holding link is dumb

fuck off

>why don't you ride some coins with news and hype?
Who says some of us aren't exactly doing this? Not every stinky linky is all in stinky linky. Besides...
...buying back in might be considerably more expensive than you think. But I'm sure, you can time the market just fine, right?

Thanks for your answer. I guess it's just a different strategy. Still I think it's just a false feeling on playing it safe if you hold a coin that will perform in months, the reality is you're losing satoshis. But I do understand where you're coming from. I suggest you to re-evaluate your risk management

most link fags killed themselves already

Will link make me rich?

Liking these sub 2000 dips, bought around 15000 extra link during them.

you do realize you can buy LINK in USD from my local bitcoin right and that's probably what most of us here do? I don't pay attention to the sat charts at all and it looks like cme neutered btc anyways

I didn't know that, cheers. I'll be jumping in with satoshis or eth in at around the end of January, see you then. Regards, No Linkie

oh great oracle

W-w-will I make it Oracle-san?

Thank you for this oh great oracle

is ARK a shitcoin?

congratulations! You're a boy! :D
man, the oracle is on a run today. Making everyone rich, and of course ARK is a shitcoin. OHH GREAT CHAINLINK!!! THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN!

bought 100 links just to become a stinky linky. proud stinky linky. and will increase the linkys with spare satoshi. linky linky stinky linky

we had a huge amount of threads yesterday. must cool off the cannons.

we just went from 1500 sats to 2000.

>sats

there's nothing left to discuss and speculate on, every thread is just blabber now, I'm glad we're getting less I don't want LINK to be 'the Veeky Forums coin'

Will i make it?

O fugg :DDD

they finally dumped their bags, so no point in shilling it anymore

bahahaha, oh boy, you're screwed. Good luck, mate.
>careful what you wish for

I-i'l make it r-right?

THIS IS ITTTTTTTTTTT

Cute oscillation pattern forming on the 5 minute candles
>inb4 5 minute candles

I don't know what's going on but I made some OC pink wojak

is it autistic enough?

oracle says no

whoops, fucked the size

l-l-l-link will moon right?
we w-we w-will make it r-r-right?