ARK Future?

Invested in ark at $4.30, what's its future?

$2.44

the last two digits of your post number

100$ mid 2018

Ark is the next coin on coinbase fo show

1k end of 2018

About 60$ in Q1 2018 and probably 200-500$ eoy 2018

50 by the end of 2018

I'm getting mixed signals from biz on ark
Seems like half means it's a scamcoin while the other half means it's the next big breakthrough

37.5 ark holder here how do i get more ark by voting?

Vote for biz classic on the official wallet. Youll have to take them off the exvhanges but ark is a long term hold anyway

Thanks friend

>bought in at $0.90
>Haven't been paying attention lately
Oh baby

$1.20 comfy

'bout three fiddy

It costs one ark to vote, plus you have to send a nominal amount to biz_classic to verify your account, which will cost an additional 0.1, plus the 0.1 you will have to pay to move your ARK off the exchange you currently have it on.

That's 1.2 ARK just to begin voting. With your small amount it would take a very long time just to break even.

Just focus on buying more right now. The more expensive ARK gets the more likely the devs will eventually drop the price of voting and transfers.

There is one bot that posts in every ark thread, just ignore him

#
It’s not a bot.

Ark is a shitcoin, I’m guessing the recent pump is from all the newfags joining us this month seeing the daily 5 ark shill threads for the first time that haven’t experienced the bleeding you suffer holding this shitcoin for any length of time, you’d do better just holding bitcoin on normiebase

hnnn-hnnnngggggNNGGGGG

500-1000 eoy18

>implying that Veeky Forums is a significant crypto market mover

>"ark huh? what application gives those tokens value again?"

This is why i sold this shitcoin.
The ARK token literally has no use. It's not like on the Ethereum platform where ETH is used as gas.

Shit TOKEN stay away you will get BURNED and lose even MORE money from stinky linlies

Bought at $6 but Ark is definitely going to take off big. It has a great team behind it and now has a great marketing team as well. If it gets onto Coinbase then we golden.

invested in at 13 cents. 17K ARKie

Dreaming

Maybe eoy 2020

Yes the team really is the best in crypto, and the project itself is exceptionally innovative

Whats up my 17k bro! 860 arklet here. If this takes off, I owe you and a few others the cred.

Wallets 99.0467% done!
Get your moonboy shoes ready 30k EOY

Where do you see that? Their site is still broken.

Nice stash bro, I invested at 18 cents.
Have 101k. I Hope by 2018 EOY to have 111k