Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old thread: Smut thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Is this the updated one?

As last thread:

Mental ++++

Knowledge is power.

Kind of lame that the only thing I can choose now is a singular school of active magic, and I can't even be a sorcerer in it. While it is possible to take legendary and a bloodline, that would leave me with 1 point (at best), and no possible magic schools.

Antimagic, I guess. Can't be sorcerer in that school anyway.

I like the idea of focusing on Mental. I think the price is fair, although I wouldn't complain about an extra point to pick up a magic school.

Spook Bloodline
Mental++++
Strength+
Social+

I'll use my bloodline abilities and intelligence to obtain and fight with mundane weapons.But I wouldn't go around looking for a fight. I'd Just improve my own life with the abilities granted to me.

Oh, one more thing. I'd encourage other posters to join my bloodline instead of being progenitor of their own in this thread. You'll get Mental+++ instead of Mental++ now, and all I ask is that we help each other out. Mutual aid and protection and all that jazz. It's a win-win.

Changeling Bloodline.

Mental++++
Physical+

Transmutation Sorceror.

user, that would require 16 points.

You only have 12.

What would you do with Ceres girl?

Sound gay.
Reverse corruption socially. She stays my Sub slut in the bedroom.

I would hug her and tell her that everything will be okay.

What CYOA are you most excited for /cyoag/?

I'll take that as a no, then.

yours. what were you working on again ?

Major Mental (+++) 6 pts
Moderate physical (++) 3 pts, for immortality.

Enchantment sorcerer 3pts

12/12.

Immortality without vampirism, and really quite terrifying aptitude for mindfuck powers with which to get rich and/or improve shit for my country and/or accidentally create a fascistic regime/cult.

After all, power corrupts.

I was hoping for Lewd Dune, but apparently that's on hold in favor of some colab project.

Pretty sure Healing magery could provide agelessness, albeit with a bit more work.

Unless your goal is to create a cult or a fascist theocratic empire with yourself as God-King, maybe we could create some sort of magical league of nations? With the goal of not ruining the world?

All bloodline members are also immortal. Optimally I thinkcould save some points by going, say, changeling bloodline. he could get the same stats for a total of 7 points, and have room for another school of magic in addition to enchantment.

True, but I'd save 1 pt, be physicallly weaker, vulnerable to anti-magic possibly reversing my magic and have the years catch up or something like that.

And having two schools does make you weaker in both.

Its an interesting option, but honestly considering how cheap phys (++) is, i'd stick to it.

As a side effect all my kids get to be pseudo-numenorian. Which is a bonus

Not a goal no...but...eh. Well, you know those really annoying arguments? The ones where the other person is entirely wrong and is refusing to admit it?

You tell me, if it wouldnt be tempting to nudge or change (or sledgehammer) their point of view?

Or that chick you're really into, just a little nudge so you're sure she'd go out with you.

Or turning every politician in sight into loyal drones in order to actually make some changes around the place?

I could see a slippery slope happen. Easily.

If thats acceptable, I would happily offer my services and aid in creating a better world for all involved.

As for changeling. They do seem to have an aversion to society, whatever that means.

I like society. Would rather stick around it, you know?

>Or that chick you're really into, just a little nudge so you're sure she'd go out with you.
That's rape user.

>mfw the scientist won't post his updates here instead of the discord so we're stuck skellyposting for all of eternity

>The ones where the other person is entirely wrong and is refusing to admit it?
No such thing as entirely wrong, because you can never be sure you're entirely right.

Unless you are right.

It's time to stop.

Uh, no, that was included in my sentence.

Hmm.. While you make a tempting argument, the main issue there is that the ones with power would determine what is right or wrong, and not the ones being ruled. And I don't think any amount of intelligence can make someone infallible.

That being said, it would also be wrong of me to assume you would be a malicious dictator instead of a benevolent one. So I suppose if it was up to me I'd let you do your thing and see how it goes.

...no? Making sure someone would date you isnt rape, making sure she would fuck you is.

Yes we all know, but you also know what i'm talking about. It may very well be an entirely subjective matter.

Hey, it's not my fault if you can't be sure. Or right.

The ones with power already determine right from wrong, often without consideration to what the people feel about things (drug regulations is a fantastic example)

I didn't say the current system is good, to be fair.

All your points are rape. You're forcing people to think like you or forcing a girl to want to have sex with me. You're hypnotizing people.
You can't really think it's morally okay to change someone's opinion by snapping your finger.

Sci-Fi space opera sounds nice to me. Captain of 400, minimal rules, plenty of exploration to be done.

Ofcourse its not morally acceptable. Except sometimes it is (making a bully stop bullying, stopping a murder/assault, preventing corruption etc etc)

And that wasnt my point, my point being that as a fallible human being these things would be bloody tempting. Ofcourse they would be.

Thats the point, that even if I would have started out with only the best of intentions there is no knowing how that kind of ability would affect me

Storm Bloodline
++++ Physical
+Mental
+Charisma

I am now fuck-off strong and control lightning. What now?

Now you open a gale force ejaculation dojo on tibet

I'd have to agree. Your main point anyway was that power corrupts, and a lot of people are ragging on you just for listing situations in response to my original reply to you. Sorry, user.

Its a good CYOA, i'd kinda like to remake it and improve on it. If i had time...
Include things like CEO creation talents to go with the company. Im quite fond of the idea i saw on one of the CYOAs a while back where the more specialties you choose the weaker each individual specialty is.
Also include building the product as almost its own character.
Do you want to help?

No harm no foul user.
Lets all venture towards an imaginary better future, until it is inevitably torn apart by our own nature.

Heres to making it last as long as we can

So psionic vampire is basically an std

Reality slider right
M:F ratio to 1:3

Male:
Pheromones on

Female:
Puberty slider to 1
Hair off
Mammaries off
Horns on
Wings on
Aggression on
Tail on
Cycle off

I hope you all like getting raped by loli semen demons.

So is blood vampire. And the storm and earth ones can also be. And changeling too.

Build from last thread. Basically no change in update to my build. We the earthblood rule the underground, the trade, and the smithing. It would be a bad idea to upset us. I mean, how do you stop a landslide and earthquake and a volcanic eruption?

While vampires are nice, I think I'll go with the Earthblood Bloodline. It's quite difficult to remove someone from the Earth, beyond voyages at sea. We shall also rule the mines and metals of the earth so we should be quite a wealthy family. Of course, we would like to cooperate with the storm, should it be possible.
[Phys 2 : Ment 1 : Soci: 0] Pts 8

Magic:

Translocation Sorcerer (3 pts) It's hard to see in the dark. Yes. Quite. In fact, in the dark tunnels that lay beneath the land, you may feel as if you've walked for weeks and have gotten nowhere. Or perhaps you think you are but a day from the entrance and yet down in the heart of the earth.

Enchantment mage : After some time, your mind plays tricks with you in the dark. Morale crumbles, infighting begins, paranoia sprouts. But luckily you wont be doomed to wander these forsaken halls forever. No. Not if you pledge to serve the earth. Isn't the pulsing of the earth vein beautiful? The gentle hot glow? Almost hypnotic. You'd work to protect such a beauty wouldn't you?

>raped by lolis
How? They're children.
The true problem here is how tiny girls are going to survive giving birth.

>How?
They'll group up.

You need to actively feed them blood with blood vampire, eart and storm andchangelings need years, while the way it is worded for psionic you may turn somone by having passionate sex with them and it's not clear is it happens only when you wish it to or just by itself.

It also says sex is only an example.

This is only a problem if you have the strength of a little girl yourself as well.

I pick Martial Arts America.

Then I shoot the nigga.

You can't be an enchantment sorcerer, that would cost 5 points, not 3.

Good call user

Not busting in and kicking ass and catching your opponent unawares when the boomerang comes flying in from the window and bashes them good.

>Puberty slider to 1
No they won't
>At level one one is barely affected, remaining childlike and cute all their lives
I can literally kick them once and they're done for

>Shitposter thread got deleted

thank god.

>Martial Arts America
The only choice

Don't make me turn the gender ratio up to 1:20.

As an Earthblood, I intend to eventually create an order of knights. We will require a percentage of those we save to undergo the trials. Potentially, each knight will be allowed to take X number of people per year to join their household as secondary citizens (aka families serving the knights). And out of those we will require a certain percent of children of X age to undergo the trials. Famillies that produce a lot of people that pass the trials of course get fame and fortune. Those that fail will get their families a stipend.

What's with the rape anyway?

Immortality
John-Paul Satre
Money X2

Doesn't necessarily have to be rape. I just like sexually aggressive lolis. That way, even if they're small and vulnerable, you won't have to hold back.

Why'd you need to hold back in the first place?

Damn, I'm dense. I never even noticed the apostrophes on twin sister and dominant sister. And big sister doesn't have them, so it's clearly not referring to the sibling status.

You said they would grow up. THey won't.
Increasing the numbers doesn't make them grow up.

Hey. You're the EarthBlood Progenitor, I'm the Spook progenitor. Your knights would be useful in fighting The Pact. I'm sure invisible assassins could help out with your vampire issue.

Group up, user.

Grouping up also doesn't make them grow up. Boy you're dumb lmao

>he doesn't wanna be neck deep in loli demon pussy

why would they need to grow up

Some good balance in there, no matter what build i make i am always shor by 1-2 points in order to get everything i want.

C + J

Initially I was considering J + I, as J opens up the possibility to create an enormous fortune from making sex tapes with celebrities, but the fact that it only prevents death from aging makes me wonder if it'd even be worth it, since it doesn't prevent age-related ailments (think about all the "oldest person alive" news reports you've seen, and consider the quality of life you can expect from merely gaining 2 year extensions on yours).

C + J means I'll live a longer life, but more importantly I'll have more time before my dick turns to mush and my sex drive crashes, so I'll get the most out of J.

Sounds like quite an interesting proposition. I'm sure spectral assailants would fit in quite well with my tunnels, translocation traps, and Enchantment mental attacks. After all, the vampires will have no choice but to attack me in our tunnels. What will they do? Fight on the land where they are under a time limit? Or perhaps hide in a village and be crushed to death by landslides or swallowed by earthquakes?

Oh damn, you're right.

So if I am to stick to the same idea (no bloodline, enchantment sorcerer) its a matter of dropping immortality or mental.
Not really a difficult choice honestly.

As user suggested tho I could go for changeling instead, would certainly fit with the mindbuggery theme.
If I could stand the sudden urge to turn into an owl and murder some mice
(mix the aversion to society and the last sentence about enjoying hunting their food, it seems like changelings go feral...for lack of a better term.)

Could be an interesting angle, actually. Attempting to use my own magic to supress or deny the new instincts so I could function in society for (more) extended times.

But no, I'll stick to the original idea, just abit dumber. but more social!

Mental ++ (3 pts)
Physical ++ (3pts)
social + (1pt)

Enchantment sorcerer (5pts)

Defensively, yeah it'd be great. Especially since we could just phase through walls to get around faster.

As for what the vampires would do, probably ignore your kingdom, or try to snuff it out early. Those would be the logical approaches, I think.

Mysteries would be better if the outcome of your investigations depended on your perks or other traits. E.g. if you join Ghost Hunters Club without having Supernatural Sight you get raped or abducted by a demon.

Well fuck me

Just wanna add my neutral and unbiased, if possibly somewhat paranoid, two cents on this.

you do realize that you are giving invisible intangible assasin-types the map of your magical realm. I mean sure, its not like you could stop them from mapping it themselves if they felt like it. But, you know.

Looks like psionic vampires are already on their divide and conquer game

Pact Bloodline
Physical 1
Mental 2
Social 2
Translocation Sorcery

Changeling comes with Mental++. That's 7 points to take it up to the cap. Phys+ is free. Then the remaining 5 points are spent in Sorcery.

>Or Doctor Fate

Superhero World, dont mind me now that I can bend reality and flick superman aside with my pinkey,

but the bloodlines cost 4 pts to pick up in the first place.

I figure we'll eventually get some people to learn divination. Not a high priority really. I mean mutual benefits is more important . Besides, they'd really only be allowed in the top layer I think. The important bottom layer would be earthbloods only. And the top top layer would be for humans and stuff where we do most of the normal activities. They might be intangible but I dont think theyre immune to magic teleportation and mind enchantments.

Just noticed. Then Mental+++.

Sure, and eh.

How you gonna regulate the rather clever invisible wall-walking vamps?

Just sayin, great ally. Good on you, congrats.
Just make sure to send the chrismas card every year, know what i'm sayin?

sci fi and cyberpuncc shit

Hey mutual benefits you know. We could certainly just as easily have a few drinks with the hellspawn. I bet they'd enjoy a little skinship bonding in a magma bath.

Yea, yea you could. Just as easily.
You wanna bet the spooks know that too?

Oh, continued, I should note that I will be instilling a culture of Be good to your friends, treat your enemies as they treat you, but swallow your pride and do business at a loss if you have to but make traitors live in an eternal hell.

Of course, I would still like to ally with the storm. If possible I'd like to make them the main allies.

I bet they do. It'd be a damned good reason to treat us fairly first of all. Especially since we're one of the harder places to investigate. Sure you can pass through walls but can you pass through miles of rock? Are you certain you can find your way back amidst the teleportation and the dark?

The earth is good to its friends. There's very little else. There are very few who are not friends that would survive a rampage of earth and fire. Do you think I should make a few Pompeiis as warnings?

Man, thats cruel. Spook offers ya a deal, alliance.

Now you say they're the third wheel? That if push comes to shove, you gonna put someone else before them...ouch

Well, let me just say.
Glad i'm not involved in this little triangle drama.

Good on you for being honest tho. I'm sure they wont mind being tossed aside for a younger, prettier model.

Behold, classic Pact manipulation at work. Trying to drive apart an unfavorable alliance. Spooks understand if you want to ally more closely with other elementalists. This is only natural. Our main purpose in proposing the alliance was that you could, in fact, just as easily ally with the Pact, and we wanted your strength on our side of the conflict. By offering first we hoped to gain an advantage. You know, in addition to the fact that the Pact's power comes from making deals with demons and manipulating people, which makes them, in my humble opinion, pretty bad allies.

The Spooks will also be good to their friends. Of course, people who ally with the Pact are no friends of ours. Discounting extenuating circumstances, of course. If you feel uncomfortable granting us access to your domain, that is well with us.

Spooks also have no motive to be hostile towards anyone except the Pact and their allies.