/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

NAK Partnership Edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

previous →

Other urls found in this thread:

streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=13609084&gfv=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is the partnership 1.35 billion or 1.5 billion?

Isn't that way below the 2.25 / 2.5 / 2.9 billion estimates everyone was throwing around, or were those meant to be the combined value of the partnership?

I wonder kind of dumbass would bad-mouth something as noble and profitable as Natural Gas?

Yeah this is terrible news. 50% of the company is 1.5B which would put 100% at 3B.

no wait, it's 2.85B total if I'm reading this right

So a total investment of 2.85B for 50% would make the total company value 5.7B

Big day for blockchain stocks. Btc busted through new ath this weekend and is now being bled out. That money will flow back into blockchain related stocks this week. Keep an eye on OSTK, RIOT, MARA, SRAX, DPW, LFIN, SSC, TEUM.

interesting, do you know the reason for why that would happen, or is it a relationship you've noticed?

no wait im just retarded and cant read

Do you add the $150M to the $1.35B? Or is the $150M just what we should look to be added to the market cap today?

no, i had mis-read the $150M as $1.5B

Yes, you add them together, making the total purchase price $1.5B, so total company value $3B

Pattern I've been watching/playing the past month.

And so $3B divided over 271M shares is $11.07 a share, but I'm sure it's not nearly that straightforward

holy fuck whoever told me to buy TEUM last thread said something like "Not that user but TEUM is about to make a lot of people rich"

the gains you gave me goddamn

WHEN DO I CASH THIS BAD BOY OUT, HOW HIGH ARE WE GOING

Line to suck my dick starts over here.

I've got a limit sell at $3, but feel free to cash out when your satisfied

but forreal though, do you think i should sell as soon as the market opens or hold through the day?

TRXC is pumping. Buy at opening or wait 15 for the limit sells to finish?

ah okay, thx m8

These are the robotic rocket surgeons right? Did they figure out how to get the night vision on those things so they can work after hours?

BAC headed for 30

No. But they just sold rights to sell in China with royalties. They’re up premarket.

wondering if i should buy srax right when the market opens

doesn't look that bad.
Could be something.
Good volume up yesterday, but resistance at 6,15

So the nak partnership was just meme?

All you niggers were going on and on "muh $5+"

turns out the market dont give that much of a fuck

Why is NAK going down?

>tfw i sold amd to buy nvidia

srra for 20-30% gains a month.
igc for possible 30% gains 1-2 months.

W O R T H L E S S

broke resistance boooiiiii

to the moooooon

>the city of NAK

NAKedship going down?
Who would have thought?

Um your fucking pepe and wojack are reversed

No, I sold AMD for NVDA last week and its fucking popping today while my NVDA is doing jack

buhuu

I had options which expired last friday

Mfw in on RIOT at $24
:^0

TEUM, whew lads...

bruh TEUM is givin me nonstop handies

this is great

Dat volume, hnnnnnnnggggggg

This fomo is slowly killing every single brain cell that I still possess. Gotta have money to get access to the free money.

Yea Im also in TEUM but with a smaller position - feelsgoodman. When are we gonna pull out bois?

sounds like your shorts aren't working out so well today ;)

blockchain bro said he was gonna pull out at 3$ but i dont know if i have the ironhands for that

i might pull out at 1.20 or so. This is my first real big break and its got me nervous

Might get halted today. $1.50 minimum, but I think it may breach $2.

im worried that i might be getting too comfortable with dip buying, not sure what my performance will be like once these easy market conditions end

AMRS MOOOOOOOOOOON

>NAK

I guess you really do need a mine

Either buy Xiv now or miss the train ride to free money land, vix to declare bankruptcy.

these dips got me nervous but i know its all part of the game and that it will most likely keep growing through the day. I really dont have the stomach for this shit lol

fuck me I'm dying - I've been long NAK for over a week

BGFV easy money next 3-6 months

OSTK is another to have in portfolio

anybody have anything that's on the verge of breaking out? not something that has already run 20+%

Increased at 1.82

I averaged down too - my avg is 2.06

1.93 here. Feels good.

No shares of NAK here. Feels good man.jpg

>"It's not a loss if you don't sell"
>"Don't frown, average down!"

all time high? Time to buy ;^)

Are you jewish?

>>NAK
>I guess you really do need a mine
That's why you should get into EUR.
Li > Au
Mine (albeit not in production) > No mine
Austria > Alaska

>average down from all time highs for 3 months
>get tired of holding and sell
>stock moons the next day

People must be wondering dynashill how'd u get dubs 3 times in this thread already. You haven't seen anything yet kid. Watch this!

bought in, like, June. averaged down to 1.86 over a few months and sold last week at 2.00. feels real good man.

>People must be wondering dynashill how'd u get dubs 3 times in this thread already.
not one person noticed, and now they all noticed you are an idiot though

dum neet

Still in AMD, IDXG, and natural gas (UNG)

Looking at coffee and cocoa. Peep the 10y, 5y, and 1y for these. Longer holds, but I think there should be a price rebound

New to trading, but this TEUM coaster is testing my stomach I'm holding though.

If dubs dynashil is a retarded neet that doesnt know what he's talking about

Buy NAK while it's discounted?

haha

no

the partnership was supposed to be the big catalyst for gains. now is the time for fear

if dubs we all might be a little retarded but we get lucky

long $snap?

>long $snap?

I will drink eggnog to that.

I know I know, but doesn't this look like a solid bottom? Volume is retardedly low, but month's not over yet.

I wouldn't, SNAP is to be used as a hedge against SPY. SPY is going to be up this week because of the tax plan.

>hedging with snap

I noticed SNAP unironically outperformed UVXY on a few bad days

>SNAP is to be used as a hedge against SPY
lol

I just don't think it's even close to being ready to go long. It's extremely EXTREMELY overvalued. The only chance they have is a buy out which even then it's WAY OVERVALUED.

Don't be fooled with technicals user they fail about 90% of the time imo

that dance between 1.05 and 1.06 made me sick, i cashed out

Pic related

>he didn't buy UGAZ

sad

Doesn't seem like that big of a deal, it only gives them the OPTION to buy Pebble at that price 4 years from now. If they start further developing the mine and determine that there's not as much gold in the ground as previously thought then the mine becomes worthless and they're just out their option money which is 10% of the total price. If the mine turns out to be full of gold beyond anyone's wildest dreams then they get an amazing deal because their purchase price is locked in. The company's true worth is still a toss up until they really start digging in there and see if their surveys were accurate or not.

pure luck my man

that shit was way to close a reverse split for me to buy the dip

you would've been posting pink wojaks or buying rope if it went the other way

They would likely issue new shares to convey the 50% ownership of pebble so we'd end up seeing some hefty dilution. If the deal actually goes through then it means that another company has enough optimism about the mine making lots of money that they're willing to drop $1.5B on it though so it would be good news for all shareholders.

UGAZ is doing an rs in 2 days.

RAD ramping up, could be on the verge of moving over $2 if market stays stable

I'm up $600 on my AMD + MU holdings this morning. Happy Birthday to me indeed.

CVM preparing for a buyout? Waiting on arbitration news....ph3 results...AND now possible buyout? Sweet.

streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=13609084&gfv=1

TEUM and RIOT treating me well today too

Just jumped into LFIN watching closely for a day trade

nice trading my man

cool man another sag

happy birthday, i just had my birthday on the 29th and my gf on the 16th

So if they double the shares in circulation, that would still put the value at $3B or like $5 a share after the dilution. That's still a 6 year hold for a 100% return. Yeah fuck NAK.

thank you friend

Now comes the part where I endlessly debate selling off at a 5%-10% profit or sit on my hands through the end of the year.

Thanks man, it's weird, I've got a ton of friends who have birthdays within a couple weeks of mine. Hell, 2 of my friends and one of my buddy's ex wives were born on the same day as me.

I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, and the cash injection would certainly go a long ways to actually developing the mine to a state where they can start making a profit at least.

It sounds like this option deal won't even be finalized for another 4-6 months anyway, I'm assuming the other company will want to bring their own surveyors and analysts in to make sure everything's on the level.

will be hard for the market to go down over next 2 weeks but you never know with meme stocks

True. AMD trades on memes but MU is undervalued on a P/E basis compared to other chipmakers so I think that one's a safe bet at least.

I really need to diversify more though, all my holdings ATM are tech stocks which is pretty silly on my part.

Are there any BTC-tracking stocks that I can buy on RH? I can't find NYXBT on there.