Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

girlyman is back and ready to bully Lorgar edition

>previous edition
>51815133

>Dank Dweekend Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=kKF6GUyI8VA

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 204% Organized
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs. Sorry, it's shit, but it'll read 3s.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempts to fuck up your list
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Here's the list builder, but if you've actually bothered to read this far, ask for it anyway!
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Another roster making program that may or may not be a broken piece of shit
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Soulburst now available at the vending machines)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!9NEURIyB!7MAEDtp4lo9bI-2jpsTHNw
youtube.com/watch?v=_2sCeLFK_Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=zob4jAGbpMM
mediafire.com/?cmfmvrmjwcw1ljm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Orkz is first!

mega.nz/#F!9NEURIyB!7MAEDtp4lo9bI-2jpsTHNw

Lion Waking When

youtube.com/watch?v=_2sCeLFK_Xw

first for (insert overdone 40k meme here)

what would you guys recommend for stripping resin, ibve heard dettol diluted to an 80:20 ration but im scared of ruining my favorite model

He is character that was around since fucking 1988, he deserved love.
Roboute was meant to return since Rogue Trader.

How to build an 1850 Butcherhorde completely WE themed? Going for 1850 of each founder legion.

>In b4 "M-muh costs" Plebs out.

S P I R I T U A L L I E G E

P

I

R

I

T

U

A

L

L

I

E

G

E

Cawl getting shit done. Got to love that, now we just need an actual Admech campaign with him, Dahan, Kotov and Stroika wrecking face together. Get some of the other aspects of the Admech on the field, with the Biologis, the Reductor, the Explorators and the Myrmidax, like in the 30k books. Currently the Admech line basically shows the boring Admech equivalent to the Ultramarines in flavor, and even that is awesome. Just a couple faction-specific Magos tweaks like the 1KSons 30k Cults would be cool.

Also, have some proper Archmagos commanding going on, with everything being perfectly coordinated and such, even if it's just for the introductory or big final battle, just to see it once. A good Archmagos or Secutor is basically one of those Yuuzhan Vong Yammosks from the New Jedi Order, but Cawl doesn't do any of that. What happened to the fluff about Skitarii/Admech commanders transmitting orders from orbit and guiding entire fleets instead of brawling like plebs?

>Necrontyr are based off Egyptians
>Egyptians were undeniably black skinned
>the necrontyr's radioactive sun would mean their skin would darken to give them some form of radiation resistance
>negrons confirmed?

>fucking autists always forgetting duncan's wonderful danks

>youtube.com/watch?v=zob4jAGbpMM

Also here's Wrath of magnus PDF for the shistains asking for the prophecy

>one primarch turning traitor and another turning loyal or one son shall fall, one son shall return to the light

>mediafire.com/?cmfmvrmjwcw1ljm

What would a Biologis army look like?

GGA here excited because this Saturday gonna be part of a massive Apocalypse game with the lads in this pic. I'm trying to get up to 3500 points of Guard and to bring my Dark Angel army in because we're trying to do around 5000-6000 pts for player. It's gonna be a crazy week of building and painting in preparation for it but what are you doing Veeky Forums? Unpainted Tau getting Ruined gets me hard.

IM STILL WAITING FOR THE FUCKING PROOF

I FUCKING LOST HULL MOUNTED HB TOWER FROM MY BANEBLADE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Have you ever lost models?

THE RAINBOW WARRIORS WILL RISE UP TO SHOW THE ULTRAMARINES THAT THEY ARE IN FACT THE GREATEST OF CHAPTERS!

>gw wants to cell models
>gw needs to release every primarch
>magnus already has 2 models
>magnus wont go loyal because his model is already out and it needs to be a primach without a 40k model yet so they can sell a new sculpt and generate hype for a new primarch model

So, from what I've heard Visarch and Yvraine are pretty shit on the table but did anyone try/go against the new avatar yet?

No one cared when you posted this the last time, and you are probably the same guy who keeps posting night lords theme music.

>tau army unpainted

how can so many people know about the stereotype then do nothing to avoid it

im a one shitpost at a time kinda guy, i have no relation with night lords guy or cheeta guy

>also i haven't posted this in a week, has someone carried on my legacy?

they are shit for what eldar armies can bring for the amount of point they cost

>are they worth taking over a wraithknight and a few less points free? or a blob of bikes? no? okay not using it

eldar just have a lot of top tier options and it makes it harder for stuff to stand out

Like Nids but with metal cables instead of organic cables

I can still use old Noise Marine models right?

>undeniably black skinned
They weren't black, they were fucking BROWN. Like pretty much all North Africans and Middle Easterners since time imme-fucking-morial. So would Jesus, to add a cherry on the cake.

eyo senpai you got a Traitor Legions pdf too? It's a pain in the cock to boot up Readium and I can read PDFs on my phone.

Anything that's not a solvent is safe.
I use lye based jellied floor soap.
only thing to watch out for is using gloves when handling it undiluted since its Ph is 11.

show me a picture of a LGS apoc game where there isnt a decent percent of grey models?

apoc makes people bring more points than they are used to and bring models they may rarely play with, and dont have as much motivation to paint

but yeah its nauseating how true the stereotype of grey eldar and tau armies is

Yours?

Got you covered senpai. Tau should stop existing.

I'm actually making one using the Horus Heresy Mechanicum rules, lots of Skaven monsters and Dark Eldar weapons with a dash of Tyranid used to make robot-substitiute bodies for the Castellax, Magi with Wrack syringes, Narthecium mandibles on my giant spider-Archmagos who's going to be Scoria.

All shielded by huge hordes of the Miltia Levies, who are 345 pts for 2x50 of them and the Commander, and they all have Zealot, Rending, Fear and FnP 6+, plus subflak, frags and 2ccw each, but they can't shoot and always need to assault. Commander has a whip and such as an "Overseer". Going to use the Crypt Ghoul and Skaven Clanrat models with a few tweaks to represent the army of flash-cloned monsters thrown out as cannon fodder before the big stuff lands.

Also artillery with poison tanks and Spore Mine shells piled on the Basilisk platforms, Rat-Ogre Vorax conversions and to top it all off eventually, a Sokar Pattern Stormbird made from a 2ft long Whale model with loads of cybernetics, engines and a gondola/bridge, bristling with guns.

Ordering the first bitz soon, not sure whether to start with the Whale-Stormbird or the Levies and Magi.

>Forgtting

WIP in WIP
RP in 40k RPG
Tabletop and forced memes here.

Commenting on a discussion from the last thread.
Blood Angel Devs can take Grav Cannons.
Angel's Blade

Veeky Forums really doesn't play games, huh?

Are Vypers good?

>New Celestine is not a SoB

I only like it because it is kind of true ruleswise. Since she does not have Act of Faith or War Hymns. Preventing the use of AoF when she is attached to SoB units.

Things like this makes me wonder why would anyone actually try to play 40k competitive if the GW doesn't even care to check rules

I find funny how his name was "Robert" lol

But yeah, true.

they are pretty good especially now that they can deep strike

Nop, if only I could remember the girl that did reviews and use this things.

different user here
I'm currently converting that, I'll have it sometime tomorrow. I'll put it in that mega in the second post

Wait, what, they can deep strike?

Sloppy

on that note wheres my CelestineXGreyfax yuri fan art or fiction?

>we all know she would seduce inquisitor tsuntsun with her thighs over the course of a cutsie 13 episode anime

You're a star, user, thank you! How are you managing anyway? I tried converting them myself but no program worked because epub3 is terrible to work with.

yes now with the new gathering storm book

>you can deep strike skatbikes too now so let that just sink in

Only Taufags would have that poor taste, and they're way too into blueberries.

There's also the small matter of being a daemon

DawnWillow did a video or two.

Oh, the friggin Black Guardian strike force.

Oh boy, I'm gonna enjoy this rape far too much.

Ain't that just Ulthwe?
One that are all Elites with no obsec.

>>magnus already has 2 models
Actually three if you count old epic.

How should one model a rouge psyker? I want one for my LatD army.

The new Black Guardian Vypers can, along with warwalkers, jetbikes, and the infantry guardians. No scatter either.

Great for popping tanks.

"print to pdf" button in the viewer and later crop the pages

My group now calls the single shot of Celestine as "Pussy shot"
Even though they say it is a shot made from super compress sweat that squirt between her THICC tights.

When my titty Psyker sound sane and decent by comparison it makes you wonder

its not unbeatable and it does have the downside of making the eldar clump up so they can get thier bonus move, but yeah i played my eldar buddy five games and you can build some rapetastic lists

Coping a list. Is it any good?

Core - Chaos Warband

200 Lord - MoK, VoTLW, juggernaut, sigil, power fist, lightning claw, talisman of burning blood (warlord)
85 Chaos marines (5) - MoK, VoTLW, boltpistol/chainswords
85 Chaos marines (5) - MoK, VoTLW, boltpistol/chainswords
95 Havocs (5) - MoK, VoTLW, extra chainswords
145 Possessed (5) - MoK, VoTLW
140 Raptors (5) - MoK, VoTLW, 2 meltaguns, powersword (champion)

Auxillary - Raptor Talon

135 Lord - MoK, VoTLW, jump pack, sigil, axe of blind fury

Command - Lords of The Legion

265 Daemon Prince - MoK, combat familiar, wings, power armour, bezerkers glaive

Oh boy

So, I just ordered this sexy fella here. But can I actually field him in 40k? I guess I could just stick a backpack onto the warrior, and call it a day, but are there any rules for him?

Well shit, sounds simple but eh. Good luck and thank you again

Would be a Khorne Chaos Lord on Juggernaut.

yeah juggerlords are actually pretty good

>give him a powerfist and that axe so he turns into a bloodthirster on death and you can be a pretty big guy

>Veeky Forums doesn't actually play
Read a fucking rulebook/codex

>it does have the downside of making the eldar clump up so they can get thier bonus move

Not really. You don't have to run Black Guardians as part of the Ynnari detachment, so they'll still have Battle Focus. You can happily make your non-scatter Deep Strike within 9", then run up to 6" away from a vehicle, spread out, and fire your Fusion Guns up its backside.

Hello again GGA! Personally trying to get back into painting my Chimeras. Can't really go back to the board until they're done as right now my mid-board presence is so sorely lacking.

If your going apocalypse, you should start looking into the Marauder Bomber. Not particularly practical, but having a space-B52 run over the board and eliminate ALL the enemy's infantry is a riot.

I'm not playing Chaos, no.
I'm playing Necrons. Just kidding, I'm still painting and haven't played a single game. But someday I might

it is simple, it just takes a long time for the conversion to complete

You don't even need to do anything desu. I field this classic nigga as a footslogging Lord. You can get away with a lot of stuff in 40k due to the nature of the setting. IG regiment wearing peasant attire? Knight World levies. CSM with medieval armour? Warriors generally don't give a fuck + their own practices, Khorne especially gets away with this more easily.

Plus you can buy the Chaos Lord a Juggernaut so yes you have rules.

>Great for popping tanks.
How?

Bright lances aren't all that impressive AT weapons.

WE WUZ NEGRONS N SHIET DAS RITE IMPERIAL BOI

whats the worst army to fully deploy and not get first turn against?

my top three id say are

>guard/renegades
>eldar
>tau
>+any turn one alpha strike army

PLASTIC ASPECT WARRIORS WHEN!!!!?
I WANT THEM TO BE UPGRADED NOW!!!!
WARP SPIDER SCULPTS ARE OVER 20 FUCKING YEARS OLD!!! THEY SHOULD BE FUCKING UPDATED TO BE LIKE THESE RUSKIE SCULPTS!

ALSO, NEW ASPECT WARRIORS WHEN!!?
I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE SLICING ORBS OF ZANDROS ARE!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fuck off
Update the entire metal armies first then care about the cheese armies

>THE SLICING ORBS OF ZANDROS
What aspect of Khaine do they embody?

Dear Sistersfaggot,

FUCK YOU

t. Biel-Tan Swordwind player

Scatter laser into rear armor, obviously.

I have more

name one army that's entirely metal and still supported by GW not called sisters since you implied there are multiple

The mad battle yoyo skills.

>NEW ASPECT WARRIORS WHEN!!?
When Forgeworld wants to

His amazing ball-handling skill

> the eldar player is an anime poster
it would only be more perfect if the fag was a frogposter

DLFG?

Are death watch garbage or something? I never see anyone play them or even hear of people playing them.

It just doesn't stop. His Chaos is shit too.

None such army.

Inquisition.
Unless they are finecast now

You should stop existing autist

they were overhyped and had a lot of tools that made them seem OP

then people realized they were like grey knights and vanilla marines were better

They had a weird cheese list before they got hit with some nerds. Now they're basically another weird supplementary force rather than a full army outright.

They were the flavor of the month for a fair bit.

>starts with a force that is arguably a full army
already reaching but yes they did in fact get a decent amount of finecast models

Valhallan/Vostroyan/Steel Legion infantry kits are still metal.

>h-h-he p-posted Chinese c-cartoons!

They weren't great before but the most recent codex FAQ fucking gutted them. Combined with being a FotM army and interest in them subsequently dropping off like normal it's not hard to see why nobody talks about them.
Also they're objectively an uninteresting faction outside of their capacity for Your Dudes.

I pick up my guard codex though and sure do see a lot of plastic units, actually about 90% of them to be precise

Never saw a list, just a week of "Frag cannon new scatbikes, OP nerf game is ruined forever" and then nothing.

What the fuck, they blew up Cadia? An Eldar god is waking up? Rowboat is back?

Did I miss a novel release?

whats so wrong with frogposting?

afraid of people learning about the blessings of kek user?

They are both finecast and ally-tier

Plastic vehicles, they're part of the Guard range dipshit

>objectively an uninteresting faction
Back that shit up bree