okex.com/spot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE MOONING COMMENCES
WEAK HANDS FROM EARLIER PINK WOJACKING NOW

GANGNAM STYLE

NEXT STOP LAMBOLAND BURGERS WAKING UP AND THEY HUNGRY AS FUCK

BOOM BOOM BOOM

It's recovering but I don't like those sell orders

guys ive been real shaky about this. I put 200 bucks in at 900 sat and watched it go to 1400 sat and back to 800 sat. what the fuck am i spose to do just sell at 1100 or sit on it?

There is a 500 sat spread between binance and hitbtc

Sit on it. Read about the fundamentals of this coin and you will know why.

FUCK OUT OF HERE CUNTS THIS COIN IS FOR CHADS ONLY

hitbtc is not the real coin, just an IOU made up by the exchange

This coin better go back up to at least 2.50, fuck

well 200 bucks is %20 of my portfolio and i just almost lost it all. fucking ico retards must have just dumped way to hard on us.

those sell walls are getting demolished like nothing. we're back in the game. all those retarded fags who were laughing about the FUD are watching bagholders get back where they were and i'm moving back up from selling at height and buying at the drop.

ENOUGH FUD YOU VIRGIN COWARDS. NO TEARS. JUST MOON

no. weak hands were being shaken off and now look. a shitload are buying the dip. buy now

This seems to be trading at 9200 at Okex tho.. holding my funds for a bigger dip.

im already all in lol. id have to sell my gas and neo to get more and u prolly cant blame me after that last fucking 20 million dollar dumping spectical.

BUY SUPPORT GAINING
3$ TODAY !

This or VeChain?

Easy 3.50 today. Get in or stay poor.

Mate if 200 quid is making you shiver get the fuck out of crypto. FUcksake.

why is it so much low3er on binance?

this vechain pump is almost over

so cheap rn

what is the potential price of this coin to go in the next couple months?

it's ICX not ICN

link?

$5 is only 2b

ICX is still much lower on Binance

okex.com/spot.html

last price was 0.00009999

i think we will see sideways for some hours before the next big leg up

its not being traded are you blind

>bought in at 6000 sats
>go to bed when it's at a comfy 10000 sats
>wake up 3 hours later and check phone
>9710 sats
>binance frozen
>panic
>finally sell at 10600 sats
i can't take this senpai it's going to break me. i can't even SLEEP anymore. i would have sold at 13000 if i was awake REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ICX is a shitcoin compared to REQ. Literally. FIAT GATEWAY HERE WE COME !!!!!!!!!! Take your profits and get the FUCK IN user

200 bucks is a lot for me right now. Im just getting started out. Also I have PTSD from when i lost 100 bucks on the bitcoin cash PND.

Can't you guys just hold for a few months? Stop daytrading

also ICX is on an obvious down trend. I'll buy at .70 cents

I LITERALLY CAN'T SELL BECAUSE BINANCE IS SO FUCKING LAGGY WHAT THE FUCK

bump

you think it will go that low user?

Will be lucky to see $1.50

It keeps dropping wtf...

Bought at .0028 at kinda comfy with this drop. Honestly It feels way better to see ICO holders unload their bags at this price now instead of riding it straight to the lamboland.

Also idk why I'm posting it into this thread but I strongly recommend to everyone who's into cryptogame start taking L-theanine supplement. I just popped 200mg and it feels fucking great

people are purposefully holding it down by setting massive sellwalls at the cheapest possible price.
it's going down on purpose.

That's retarded. How Jewish do you have to be to have to treat anxiety when putting in money on Crypto of all things?

i am really torn weather to go in on this or req. i have 80 bucks to spend. pls halp

When is the next moon?

I've been buying all the way down and will continue to do so! So safe am I in the knowledge that this is gonna be a top 10, perhaps top 5 coin. I don't blame the ICO holders for taking profits now, 10-15x is crazy for doing nothing especially in this unpredictable market. For me though, I'm putting 40% of my portfolio into this. Other 10% was REQ. 50% BTC. Now I can relax over xmas and not give a fuck.

How high do you think it will reach then when they stop?

maybe after the dirtbag holders are out of stock from selling their shitcoin for as cheap as they can drive it down. REQ would be way more productive.

, No, this is just going on a missve downtrend to aroudn 600 sats.

it was headed for 3 dollars(around 2.54 at rapid pace) before they drove it all the way down.

They aren't stupid - they want to make the most amount of money and secure the most amount of ICX at this most volatile period.

Is it worth holding on to or should I sell and invest in something else?

That's what I would say when I started 4 months ago with $1k. But now when I unironically hope I can make it I feel I'm getting greedy and anxious.

Mars my ass. Fuck this ruse cruise, I'm out. I lost so much slerp last night buying in, Never trust biz. Good luck to anyone that is holding bags over $2.

>set 20k buywalls at every single penny increment to prevent it ever going up
>trying to make the most money
"ok"
I'd say see how low they can get it and then buy it up, it will almost immediately go back to where it's supposed to.

REQ is my #1 hold and I have 0.5 BTC to spend. Not sure whether to put it on ICX or VEN dips.

strap in fuckers, the whales won't be able to hold this down tomorrow

Dont be retarded. You're holding the most solid coin of them all. ICO buyers will be done soon. ICX has all kinds of shit like exchanges, mainnet, and other news STILL IN 2017

some megawhale is soaking up all the Sellorders.
this gunna be gud

i have a buy order set at 600 :)

Hard to understand the retards that are selling. You have to be a fucking brainlet to not see how huge ICON is going to be.

I started with 250$ and I have 14k now, which is the exact reason why I'm calm. You've somehow became more anxious instead of learning the right lessons from your gains and losses, anti anxiety supplements are not going to solve this problem. Accept that you can lose everything by chance, and that you can win everything already and chill.

Love seeing the desperation. This happens every hyped ICO. Man up, set asides some funds and put them into this.

sounds good, but how do you time the bottom? how do you know trend is reversing and its no bulltrap?

seems like we have good support at this level. time for a new ATH now. strap in bois

i feel it soon, its gonna go

who sold the bottom ???

i got the a 933 all in buy

nice

a few Veeky Forumstards surely

I only put 4ETH into the ICO. WTF.
Why didn't I buy more.

I couldn't tell you.
800-900 sats is a decent buy.

mfw Korean Eth, not listed on a Korean exchange yet, Koreans gonna pump the fuck out of this, supply isn't that big compared to many others.

Is it rocketing up now? Is this it?

28 ETH here.

admin hinted coinone and bittrex adding it soon.

Sauce?

>not listed on a Korean exchange yet
It's on OKEx, been for hours

why do so many fags think this? binance is open to koreans aswell. they are already in the market. stop being deluded

The people that are selling this low are actually gonna be pink wojacking in a weeks time pretty hard.

Implying if this was on bithumb it wouldn't move, is that what you believe?

one admin of the telegram group hinted it.

How do I read the blue and yellow lines on the binance chart. What are these telling me?

sellers need to be patient...dont give in the buyers will be impatient and take the bait

They whisper to hodl.

i think people have been waiting for the rocket ship and will jump in...this is a very enticing chart

What is a good entry price?

50c

THE PRICE KEEPS GOING UP
Veeky Forums YOU WARNED ME
Veeky Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
TOO POOR NOW TO BUY IN
REEEEE

anything right now, this will go at least 200 or 300% up in following days.

We were merely in first push, first time this got volume. It's gonna be traded even more + more news will be sold. Buy asap and close your eyes. Not even kidding. Chinks are about to wake up and australians, it's just going to go up. + OKmex listing.

Just buy already you dumb faggot.

spot the fucking pajeet again, go FUD somewhere else you dumb faggot

Thanks guys - dropping 5eth in it now. Good luck to all of us.

gl, BTC will probably dip hard again today, which might ruin the price a bit.. but after recovery it should be great.

oh this chart is looking beauty

looks like Wave 3 of the eliot wave started.
good times

ffs these idiot low sellers