/mtg/ modern general

I'm still kind of bummed we couldn't come to a consensus on what a modern general should entail. Anyways the Tourney was good, man that lantern player had no idea what he was doing, but he still did it.

Playing, brewing, hating, all that stuff. Anyone else think Push was overhyped? I mean it's good, but it's not really replacing anything so far as I have seen. Also I thought cheerios was a meme, and it's still not a big deal, but does anyone else see it becoming the next grishoalbrand or something? It has some merit. Also lmao at the breaking and entering fags.

Garbage op. Not even related to magic. Kys

So if there isn't a picture of a magic card you have trouble?

No but other people do. Way to continue the retardation and off topic shitposting from the previous thread though

Guess the cards that will not get reprinted in MM3

tbqh I think we should just stop having mtg pictures in the op all together. Anyone who is so autistic that they scroll through the pictures rather than just ctrl+f is clearly a retard and I don't think we need that in these threads.

About 80% of the cards that do need reprints. I literally cannot wait for the retarded excuse for snapcaster being mythic, just can't wait, I really wonder, will Maro take the "muh limited muh fugga!" Or will he go with the old "Muh poor collectin chilluns!" Just really a fantastic time desu.

Post yfw you realized that literally the only reason for """"MAASTURS tm"""""" sets is because they realized that reprinting in sets doesn't actually sell anymore packs than it normally does, so they just sell """""""PREMIUM""""""""""""" sets that are just filler and badly needed reprints that people will buy anyways. Pro tip, khans fetches are the last good reprint we will ever get out of a non premium set.

Is snapcaster even good in draft? I don't remember how innistrad drafts went back then but didn't most good spells already have flashbacks? Think twice/faithless looting/unburial rites etc. Waste of rare space desu

It's okay. If it was uncommon the draft wouldn't change at all.

Fuck draft, no one is fucking excited about drafting modern masters, no one looks forward to paying fourty fucking dollars so they can open a God damn domri Rade. All we want is the increased card supply. Fuck every other aspect, they should be tertiary concerns at the very highest.

REPRINTS
E
P
R
I
N
T
S

They found a way to make worse masters set than mm15.

I just want Zendikar fetches reprinted and maybe Liliana.

Non shit thread

Because you've seen the pack images? Gimme a break

>Delver in OP
>Nonshit
Wew lad

Is goyf gonna be in the new one?
>Literally 1 post
>Non shit
>Implying the op dictates whether the thread is shit or not
>Implying that isn't entirely determined by which posters are on
>Implying you're literally so autistic you couldn't handle the thought of a different thread than the one's that you normally circle jerk in you had to go and make your own even though you already knew no one fucking cares at all

But we are playing Magic so that autism is here regardless.

Cavern of Souls
Engineered Explosives
Chalice of the Void
Aether Vial
Grafdiggers Cage
Goblin Guide
Damnation

They already did chalice in an mm, they don't give the shitty 4 of in meme decks that retardedly priced cause of fucking Eldrazi Winter cards reprints again. Also when will they fucking reprint canopy, that shits getting retarded high, and it doesn't even see that much play.

Gitaxian Probe. What do I win?

Obviously not, why would they print a card that's already banned when they could reprint it, sell more packs because of it, then ban it and make you buy more packs of the next Modern Masters

They don't coordinate reprints and bannings.

Sure you don't MaRo ;)

They don't even coordinate enough to playtest Eldrazi tribal or catch Splinter Twin being printed in one block, you expect them to know six months in advance whether they'll ban a card?

What changed with twin from the time they reprinted it to the time they banned it? Literally nothing.

You're misunderstanding my posts.