Lying on the CV

Does anyone do this? I'm having a shitton of trouble finding a job after graduation, mostly because my degree is apparently worth shit on the job market. It's been more than a year now and I'm getting quite desperate. Would adding a couple of imaginary job experiences benefit me? How prone are they to checking them?
Anyone with any experience with this? I know wagecucking is not very popular on this board but I literally have zero capital and need to start somewhere.

What degree?

Always lie... they just want to justify hiring you even though they know anyone can do it.

It's this broad tech degree in denmark, mostly focused on programming. And it's from a university that isn't very tech-based itself. We have two extremely tech-specific universities in this country and it seems like employers have a natural distrust to hire anybody outside of em.

I did it, and got a comfy office job with that. I lied 2 previous workplaces: a part-time English-teacher and an internship related to my current job, Just don't stretch it, make sure it's somewhat related to the job you are applying for but not as much so you can't bs on the interview.

I wouldn't lie about experiences that you're using for reference. If they look into that avenue you could get fucked. Lie about a couple of skills and mush around dates of other experiences.

Just dont go overboard

Sorry OP you made a bad choice, anyone going to school these days for tech is going to be as fucked as someone getting an art degree. The Tech industry is beyond oversaturated. Way better to go to trade school and do a trade or just work on a gas or oil rig these days than on a computer. More money in trades than tech too starting out and going up for sure. I can speak from experience in Plumbing

Just overstate things. My resume contains "Knowledge of cryptocurrencies acquired through owning,
troubleshooting and maintaining a small scale Ethereum farm" which translates to I've been mining with my single GPU.

Kek, few years back I was indicted by the feds for a pretty damn serious crime and I was also unemployed at the same time (had gotten laid off months earlier). The conditions of my pre-trial release was I had to look for a job, so I interviewed at one place and was scared to death they'd see my name in the papers or do a background check, it never came up. Not only did I get the job, I worked through it while waiting for trial, I rejected the fed's plea bargain and the judge actually tossed the whole thing out for constitutional violations. I still work this same job to this day and no one was ever the wiser.

>Does anyone do this?

Everyone does this. But keep it within the realms of your ability.

You should also make yourself look worse when applying for basic wage slave jobs.

I have a CompSci degree but I removed that from my CV and replaced it with retail work when applying for basic retail jobs.

If you need money its ok to do anything. You can still look for proper jobs while you're working in some shithole.

>Way better to go to trade school and do a trade or just work on a gas or oil rig these days than on a computer
Yea I've also begun considering that, just feel like I've wasted so many years of my life for that degree now.

Pretty cool. It's fucked up that you have to hustle like this to get ahead nowadays though.

On my resume only my degree is real.

My cv is real
However I lie about what salary I got before. Always add some bit more
Just got recently a job after being neet 3 months

>I have a CompSci degree but I removed that from my CV and replaced it with retail work when applying for basic retail jobs

W-why would you need to get a retail job if you have a CS degree?
Asking for a friend, who isn't totally getting a CS degree right now...

this. have got a degree in engineering (m.sc) live in europe and cant find a job. not larping. feelsprettybad.

too bad i didnt go to tradeschool. will probably have to switch to a different field.

Your degree doesn't guarantee anything in a saturated job market

I've been living off my webshops and cryptos, but I've only done some internships.
So I removed the webshop from my resume and instead put some work experience there.

Over saturated market. It also depends on where you live.

Don't assume you're going to get a job on the first day you graduate. I did retail work for 8 months while still applying for CS work.

The funny thing is once I got a CS job I fucking hated it, It was incredibly dull and repetitive. I stopped turning up to work because I hated it so much and eventually got fired. I'm now training as a truck driver.

To add. I've send out some real resume's before, but there was quite a negative response to it.

A CS degree gets you a cosy junior dev job making six figs in sillicon valley. Companies can't find enough engineers and pay ridiculous salaries while treating you like royalty. Move to America or start out doing some contract work if you can code already to build a network. You will likely find a company that will sponsor your visa.