VeChain

Is no one talking about this yet? VeChain's National Level Partnership:

cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf
discord.gg/9PGdACK
bikaifa.com/guizhou-to-build-blockchain-town-with-bitse-in-guian-district
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7kmz11/vechain_added_to_palmbeach_longterm_portfolio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i got in at 1.66

maybe i am too late and it has corrected? feel like chit atm.

It also just got listed on a new exchange too, Huobi Pro. It will probably bounce around for a while. I think this is a long term hold imo.

Dude, I fucking panic bought at 2,3 $. Market order have fucked me hard.....must have bought at the top of the sell wall. What can I do to prepare next time? Let it go for a while?

never panic buy into something. crypto is crazy, something can come down just as fast as it goes up. when you see a coin shoot up out of no where, its probably not the best time to buy in, unless you know why it's rising - is there news, rumors, speculation, etc? always have a plan and understand what you want to get out of a trade. panic buying high and panic selling low is how you will lose money.

never buy soemthing that in the middle of a pump you retard
also news are always sold. Unless you went in early you should always sell the news

What guberment and what is the expected price EOY?
I panic bought too on Binance.

Go to their twitter and read the pdf.

Never just go off speculation here, research into a coin before you buy.

Ok thank you for the tips. The Binance maintenance confused me and I thought the price would skyrise immidiately, so I just put it on market order to go wtih the flow. FUUUUCk I started trading 5 days ago and made 50% on my initial 5200$ with the pump of ADA and XLM. I am so fucking mad for being more stupid than a nigger from Compton....hope this shit goes up past 2.3 dollars otherwise I will hold until EOY

I was totally prepared to buy it since I saw it rising before the big pump but BInance tampered with their shit right at the same time. I wonder who is more stupid Binance or VeChain team?

as far as i can see its just for a fucking wine exchange in the new city. What am i missing here?

Put 75% of you account into long term holds.
Then day trade with 25% until you get the hang of it. Because you will lose half of that 25% easy. If you learn from it you will break even after your first month or 2 and then double it in the next few. But dont use all your portfolio to start with.
Source: My fuck ups and others advice who have been there.
Started with 25k up to 37k then down to 10k am now at 27k.
I have 150k as dry powder that I will be funneling into exchanges shortly.

SOMEONE BUY MY FUCKING BAGS PLEASE

dude, this is THE biggest news in the history of crypto. it will go up in the next 24/48 hours once people start realizing how huge this is. It's ridiculous. The dream of every coin to get recognized and used by the government, and this just did. Think about that for a second.

same thing happened to me, i purchased at 1100 gg.

All the weak hands selling at 20% loss. I am lmaoing at your life.

People would not have bought as fast if Binance didn't fuck up like absolute morons.

this thing is going to $4
cap this

yeah binance fucked it up badly, but it will easily go up from here

Read the release, buddy ol pal.

You're missing a lot. From the document:

"The Administrative Examination and Approval Bureau of Gui’an New Area has already started using the E-Government System powered by VeChain Thors blockchain technology to store the business registration related documents, such as a business certificate, bank account certificate, tax registration, organization code, foreign trade registration, audit report, etc."

Unironically hold. Do you realize how big the announcement was?

Starting to think that traders nowadays are more retards. The biggest news ever in the history of crypto has been announced, yet people are dumping. damn

expecting to be right on every trade is dangerous, trust me i've lost plenty doing the same. this is a lesson learned. desu if i just learned to hold for a week or month+ and not panic buy/sell i would be a lot better off than now, just don't let emotions control your actions, you should feel comfortable putting money in and taking money out.

did you read the pdf in its entirety? i think you need to read in between the lines, or better yet, exactly as it is laid out for you "As a result, VeChain Thor is nearing the ability to power
the first Smart-Town within Gui’an and soon, even more." take it for what its worth and make up your own mind. where have you actually seen real life use cases of crpyto being implemented? those that will make it work, will succeed.

right, choose coins you want to hold for more than six months, its too easy to get greedy and lose money. have a plan, make a spreadsheet, play around with a few coins you think are worthy. if you look at 1 year, 6 month charts of the majority of these coins, they are all up 100's of %. Dont worry about missing moon missions, they happen almost every single day here. And if you invest in a solid project chances are there will be several of them throughout the year.

>The biggest news ever in the history of crypto has been announced, yet people are dumping. damn
youre retarded? Read properly next time.

Like to just to clear things up for anyone who isn't totally aware: VeChain isn't just some RFID blockchain where they tag wine bottles. That's just one of their initial use-cases. They're an all-in-one service provider handling all retail, administration, agriculture systems, and more.

Also from the release:
"The blockchain projects involved in creating such a wholesome township design will be utilizing the applications on SmartBlockchain Administration, SmartBlockchain Agriculture, SmartBlockchain Retail, and much more. VeChain has already made ample steps to catering to a Smart-Town through their smart agriculture work in Liaoning Province, alongside Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences."

Guys. WE'RE BACK ON A MOON MISSION.

>Biggest news ever of crypto
Oh come on, now. It's a partnership with a regional governmental institution. Every other shitcoin these days has partnerships.

relax. i bought in at 1.60 and this shit will blow up in the next weeks. if u dont realize how big this is u are a retard.

Yeah look how steady it is. I'm just mad I have to baghold now.

with governments? Hmm, can you name some please?

Not talking about it? We had a raging thread on it like 2-3 hours ago. It was incredible. I bought, binance froze for maintenance, when it was done the price skyrocketed 2x immediately and I didn't even have to sell it. Had to sell a little under 10k. So cool to increase my stack 30% just in an hour.
We were shitposting, fudding, fomoing, and looking at the price on other exchanges.

Most fun I've had in a while.

True, beginner here, I've lost too but at the same time getting the hang of this and Veeky Forums. Lost the money, but gained the experience.

Bough in at 8.8k.. not sure if i should sell now in the + and try buy back lower

Here's their so-called "non white paper":
cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf

They do it all.
"With this background, VeChain is cooperating with PwC, China Unicom and Liaoning academy of agricultural sciences to develop the special Blockchain cloud project that is exclusive for the verification of the green organic agricultural."

"VeChain provides Baas (Blockchain-as-a-service) service to one of the biggest freight forwarders K+N to track and manage all the products from many world’s famous brand. "

"The Liquor tracking platform in Waigaoqiao free trade zone, which built by VeChain, can track the liquor product from the very beginning of the process, even when the liquor was still in the overseas winery. "

Want signals of other coins? This group gave a signal for EMC2 when it was verry low. discord.gg/9PGdACK

It's not a regional government, actually.

"Gui’an New Area is a unique economic-development zone directly controlled by the Central Government and is granted preferential policies, funding, and privileges directly by the State Council of the People’s Republic of China."

VeChain did not strike a deal with a municipality. In order to work on this project they had to negotiate directly with the Central Government.

>already pumped 300% since the rumors of national partnership on telegram days ago

I'm not buying your fucking bags.

People like you turn Veeky Forums into shit through your shilling.

it sure is. But when?
I need a quick 10k sats, then I am back all in xvg for the wraith moon.

Is this discord link for real? I have seen the same group many times in other threads. I doubt the real pump groups are public.

It looks like a faggy gaming related channel and not liek a pump group (which are shit btw) at all

Original from the discord:

Invite people using your invite link. The best site's to spread your invite link are Reddit and Veeky Forums.
Text for example to attract new member's:
"Soon there will be a buy signal! Wich coin? Join the group!"

lol

Ugh

when you learn how to read charts

Thanks for the advice guys, I will hold this bag of shit for now until EOY. I have written down coins I see as good to invest in for long term but I wanted to make a steady 5-10% on the side each day by looking at coins that have gained between 19-20% in a few hours....now I realize how ridiculous it sounds. Although, I got a bit FOMO when I was thinking I saw the news about VeChain before the majority and wanted to buy in before the pump,. Binance fucked up though.

lol damn guess i was late to the party, just read though it

HOLD, this thing gonna MOON.

so never?
God, I am fucked.

that news is almost 7 months old lol who the fuck bought into it is fucking retarded. oh wait, most 'investor'(pump chaser) are in fact retarded.

BULL FLAG??

Haha nice fud. The news is brand new. Idiots are confusing this with their wine partnership.

Don't worry i might sell you 1 VEN at $5

Why are there STILL sell walls like that? Fucking mouthbreather wales I swear

when are these fucking whales done accumulating? we'll never get through those sell walls. atleast let me break even goddamnit

Ready to hit 2$ tonight

guys, I came upn a good question regarding whether these news arent a bit old - from May already
bikaifa.com/guizhou-to-build-blockchain-town-with-bitse-in-guian-district

can anyone please comment on these older news - Vechain is mentioned in that article

You type like a pajeet.

Been holding 25k since $0.3.

And I intend to keep holding on to this bag well into 2018. VEN and REQ are my only current long-term holds.

It's a confirmation of part that, which was in its planning stages, yes. But also confirmation of a lot more which was never talked about in that article. And the announcement was to state that the partnership is now in effect. Meaning the tech is up and running, and the partnership isn't just on paper anymore. That's what's big.

>"The Administrative Examination and Approval Bureau of Gui’an New Area has already started using the E-Government System powered by VeChain Thors blockchain technology to store the business registration
related documents, such as a business certificate, bankaccount certificate, tax registration, organization code, foreign trade registration, audit report, etc."

>"Our Smart-Agriculture solution in Liaoning Province, alongside Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences is rapidly advancing."

You for marketbuying the top of the top

>tfw found this project because of the ship autist

Luckily got in yesterday, so Im still in the green. It's undervalued as shit compared to other cryptos though, so Ill hold into the new year.

damn I need to find myself a personal autist who shills me the right coins

The order book has looked almost exactly like this in the last week, but it has still produced a steady 10-20% gains every day.

I'm the one who got in and out this morning because of that same autist. I'm debating getting back in since it's lower than where I sold... but I don't know. It seems shill-y.

I actually read the whitepaper and spent 5 hours browsing through their entire subreddit and every tweet on their official account to look for red flags before I bought.

This thing is fucking solid. I just never bothered looking at it before. One of their current partners, DNV GL, set them up with a new partner, a chain with some 24,000 locations spread throughout East Asia. They announced that part, but seems they're still under NDA from disclosing the name. They also have PwC to open doors for major partners.

OMG has a $1,7B market cap, and they are a joke compared to VEN when it comes to the working tech and actual partnerships.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

oh yea that was the wabi devs throwing shade on VeChain

>announces partnership with 3rd world 4th tier shithole

LMAO

See ya later dudes

the fuck is this?

>tfw pressed "Buy VEN" and I bought 10k for 1200 SATS during the megapump

I've never been so JUST'd. What the fuck do I do

wait a day.

Sell at 1400 on wednesday

Sell now for 4x profit?

>local development zone in a 4th tier city

Wabi has potential, but they're shooting themselves in the foot with their constant shittalking. VEN and WTC lifts eachother up. Wabi is the fat retarded kid nobody likes.

Gui'an is controlled by the Central Government, not local. And was granted the Special Economic Zone (SEZ) status, which is what turned Shanghai into a financial powerhouse. They are aiming to turn Gui'an into the Silicon Valley of China.

And they've already attracted 38 top 500 enterprises in three years, including Apple Inc, Qualcomm, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, Foxconn Technology Group and so on. These enterprises' leading projects were successfully launched in the area.

Same here, I bought at 9448 sats. We're going to be holding this shitcoin for a while it seems :(

Since you're already holding them, read the whitepaper and look at their project and the backers as a whole.

This thing looks like a real piece of shit at first glance, but when you dig you'll see that it's a fucking diamond.

buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy

lol, those guys are butthurt as fuck

This.
But biz is too retarded to see that this is way undervalued and will moon very soon when it goes on exchanges other than whale infested binance

Wabi made by 2 white kids

Ven & Wtc made by high level executives

Ven & Wtc Confirmed partnerships with some of the biggest companies on the planet

Ven & Wtc creating higher tier tags

Wabi using same technology out now

Kek

i think too many ppl get caught up in thinking that they can flip $100 into $1000 or $1000 into $10k in the blink of an eye bc others on here have or can. Too many of you lose money chasing the gains and hoping in at all time highs. DYOR isn't a meme, it should be what you do before you ever throw money into something. Look at what they have to offer, who is backing them, what they plan to do and how. Think longer term, imagine where what they've announced today can take them in the future. crypto is not new but its new to the masses. things will take time to develop. adoption doesnt happen over night. be smarter and dont listen to the haters, think about what their motivation is to waste time talking shit anyways, they either missed out or feel that "their coin" is better in some way, without providing evidence or context.

i really dont get this forum, we're all trying to get ahead, if everyone pulled each other up and legitimately helped we'd all win. we all have friends or family that dont believe in this space anyways, so be smart with your money and laugh at them in a year when youve doubled, tripped, 10x your initial investment.

VeChain added to Palmbeach long-term portfolio

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7kmz11/vechain_added_to_palmbeach_longterm_portfolio/

oh shiiiiieeeeeeet
I hope this is real

Big if true

bump

Just re-entered around 8300