discord.gg/f7VWr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh shit

the flippening is here

XMR now for better gains

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING; BTC DUMPING HARD AS FUCK

hoping I get to unload my $2500 bags this time
GO JIHAN GO GO GO

I love this shitcoin so much. It's just incredible to watch a group of Korean's dump bag after bag on top of westerners. And after every time the post-dumped people still think it will become the new bitcoin.

look at this scared little corecuck.

Nice, I think I should sell some of my BTC for BCH…
>mfw

oh nice something seems to be actually happening. XD

Hmm - Do I give a shit enough when LTC will probably fair better after this anyway...

lol this shit is taking off

>corecuck
Like clockwork. This cycle has happened so many times that it's becoming surreal.

your fault for using kraken. I have no idea why anyone would still use this shit to trade, I only use it to cash out to € but aside from that kraken is total trash.

I love how nobody here knows how a hardfork works and the same people give no proof on how bch is a shitcoin when it shares the same genesis block with bitcoin and is the better scaling soulution which is what the hardfork was for idiot. so in actuality bitcoin is the shitcoin since it takes 2 hours plus for a transaction and fees are 30 dollars plus. your an idiot which is why you probably sold your 1 to 1 bch drop like an idiot

THIS has not happened yet. BCH has never stayed aboive the 2k line before. Not like this.

I can see the segcucks spin a new narrative soon

>high fees and slow TX are a feature
>it discourages users from sending coins
>all non-segshit transactions are spam
>forced hodls = more value

Still lost in sats cuck

Well, at least they are not yet proven to be a scam, so there's that.
Unrealized gains because of 502 or whatever > bittrex running away with your money
But yeah, they are shit.

lol nobody took bch seriously when it was at 1.6 and now it came from 0.9 to 1.11

MUH FLIPPENING. get lost.

BCH is still measured in BTC, not USD. I'll accept relevancy in USD when it can be cashed out in USD at the major sites.

It has been valued in BTC higher than now 4 separate times. All 4 times it was > .2 BTC. Right now it's .11~.12 BTC.

This is the exact pattern that has happened multiple times over.

Where have you been? This narrative has already been at play for weeks now.

we are coming to slay your dinosaur coin grandpa

Btc still 18.8k
>Dump

bro u cant send gold thru the internet so why should u be able to send DIGITAL GOLD thru the internet??

Bcore supporters don't understand percentage gains.They always think that "SMALLER NUMER MEAN BAD!"

When in reality, if the coin is cheaper and you can buy more of them for the same price you multiply your gains.

If you went full in on BCH right now and it went to 3k you would be fucking rolling in money.

But you fucking Bcore morons dont understand how that works!!!

So you're all in on XMR then.

XMR/ETH Cashlets are deluded
thats a big fat IF. Let me tell you a story newfag, a few months back, Veeky Forumstards actually believed that BCH would surpass and replace BTC so they bought at the late stage of a Korean pump citing dragon slayer memes despite numerous redflags. I was one of them. BCH then proceeded to sub $1200 level within minutes. Stay away from that PnD shitcoin

I had no idea this LARPcoin was still going.
No, it's not bitcoin at a discount.
No, you're not an early adopter for buying these bags and praying that bitcoin will crash.
Yes, you are still a normie or a nocoiner if you own this.

ROUND 2 STARTING

Want signals of other coins? This group gave a signal for EMC2 when it was verry low. discord.gg/f7VWr

WOA WE GOIN TO .125 GUIS!!

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF PAJEET. SO TIRED OF SEEING THIS SHIT.

EMC2 was pump and dumped by Pump Notifier on Telegram months ago. These are the same fucking people shilling it, because they probably got fucked by some bigger whale while eating up all those shitcoins. KILL YOURSELF LMAO ENJOY YOUR BAGS PAJEET.

But muh fast transactions. Muh Satoshi's vision.

oh wow look at this guy saying shit with no evidence or facts. I have plenty of facts how bitcoin isn't the same bitcoin from which is forked from the coin split into two separate coins to fix congestion and as you see btc core still has 1mb block, fees are rising because of it to include your transaction in the block or you can sit with the 140k+ people waiting to get there cheaper transaction confirmed hoping they don't just not get included and have to restart ll over as confirmation times get longeer. while BCH scales perfectly is true to the white paper and goes back to bitcoins core values raising the block limit to prevent congestion. its simple dumb ass and if you understood the technical side of bitcoin you wouldn't be so stupid but your just a normie investor that doesn't know about what he is investing in. look up a hard fork and see what happens

Noo I'm not done accumulating.

>thats a big fat IF

Looks like its going to be above 2k now for awhile. Might have missed your chance to buy it below that value.

So its not a IF as far as that was concerned. You got fucked on in that respect. Better hope your shitcoin goes up thousands again soon. lets see you can buy about 9

So every time BCH goes up 100 dollars you essentially missed out on 900 dollars in gains. BCH dont have to move much for you to be getting hit pretty hard lol.

>tunnel vision

look at the BCH chart and look at its behaviour after a massive price increase like this. I wouldnt be suprised if it dips to $1200 again. Just look at the chart, and where the volume is coming from and see for yourself

of course BTC will go up... I mean it only takes 2+ hours to transact and the fees are over $30....
140k + in the meme pool...
but lightning network is coming.... r-r-right guys?

>oh wow look at this guy saying shit with no evidence or facts. I have plenty of facts how bitcoin isn't the same bitcoin from which is forked from the coin split into two separate coins to fix congestion and as you see btc core still has 1mb block, fees are rising because of it to include your transaction in the block or you can sit with the 140k+ people waiting to get there cheaper transaction confirmed hoping they don't just not get included and have to restart ll over as confirmation times get longeer. while BCH scales perfectly is true to the white paper and goes back to bitcoins core values raising the block limit to prevent congestion. its simple dumb ass and if you understood the technical side of bitcoin you wouldn't be so stupid but your just a normie investor that doesn't know about what he is investing in. look up a hard fork and see what happens

More like, its not as clear cut as people like to pretend this shit is. Percentage gains exist and they do represent opportunity cost.

Bcore cucks have tunnel vision sucking off their shitcoin pretending its the only choice lol

Shove your tunnel vision up your ass

So you only buy the highs? No wonder you're here and sour, you're fucking retarded.

This hasnt been true lately. BCH has been gaining in USD value at a slow pace as of a week or so. December 9nth at 22:00 has been steady growth.

If this continues then the clock for big gains is ticking on BTC holders.

If BCH does crash down a bit, no bullshit I suggest getting in at least a little of it. Because this pattern has been going for awhile. We may be looking at 3k in a week or two at this rate. Ill wait for a dip.

>massive price increase
>15%

lmao.

Normally I dont FOMO in. Thought it would be the new BItcoin it was gaining Satoshis hard. I risked only 10% of my bankroll. A Polo pump covered me the next day
show me the satoshi chart fuckface. muh USD value

When the futures released, they were for BTC not BCH. And if I want to buy/sell Bitcoin with fiat, I'm going to get BTC not BCH. No one in the real world investing in this gives a shit about the dribble you posted.

BCH is a pnd vehicle that uses the Bitcoin moniker to lure in the uneducated, and then dump on them. Again, and again, and again.

>BCH
>used to be 33% the value of BTC
>OP shitting himself with pleasure because it's crawling back to 15% the value of BTC
There is only one KING

I'll take pic related that bshit

lol it's already crashing deluded bcashie

it was $1200 dollars. zoom out edgelord

>show me the satoshi chart fuckface. muh USD value
Are you incapable of looking up the charts yourself. Yes since december 9nth its been gaining in satoshi as well. Its bumpy but it IS gaining.

>And if I want to buy/sell Bitcoin with fiat, I'm going to get BTC not BCH.

You are full of shit. The transaction fee alone fucks you when moving BTC and you know it.

>nobody gives a shit about the dribble you posted be me I'm a retard and Bitcoin is perfectly fine with the increasing meme pool and 30+ plus in fines just to send my currency anyways and oh wait it only takes 2 hours + unless I want to pay a cheaper fee then I sit in the meme pool and hope I get included in the block.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO go ahead don't look at technicals of how your currency actually works rofl. I could care less all the proof is there for you to see BCH scales BTC doesn't and they share the same genesis block so u cant deny anything face the facts faggot hahahahahhahahha

doesnt change the fact its a shitcoin dickriding the BTC brand. 2018 is the year no utliilty copycat coins and ecr20 tokens will be culled. cap this fagot

>dollars

>making fun of the idea that a currency has to actually have literally any utility to have value

I have more overal to gain if LTC goes to 350 than I do if BCH goes to 3k. BCH also doesnt have the cool shit coins like Cardano, EOS, Steem and ETH have to promise.

Maybe you are right. But cut the shit that BCH wouldnt more profitable long term if you went all in with your BTC bags right now. Its obviously going to keep going up. Its most likely to be the second coin to hit 5k. You fucking know it.

I can actually use Bitcoin Cash. B Core is just an autistic cripple coin.

You might want to hold B-Core if you’re looking to convert it back to fiat eventually.

why are you so stupid? you can 10x your btc stack right now if you buy into bch you could even 20x if you actually held the 1 to 1 bch drop

>BTC
>bags
respect what made me and many multi-millionaires

Ideology or profits

Pick one. If you know a smaller coin is going to gain and you can get 9 times as many of them right now. And you dont because "muh feelings hurt by Roger Ver"

Then you picked Ideology and don't care about profits.

BTC is a shitcoin that was out paced by most other alts in 2017. Your bags got rekt by LTC

BTC is a pacifier coin for people who need to learn how to stop sucking their thumbs.

>dickriding the BTC brand

Bitcoin Cash is bitcoin though, you're been indoctrinated by Blockstream propaganda. Bcore is a shitcoin, it is without doubt the biggest piece of shit that ever devolved in crypto.

There is no other coin that would cost anywhere near bcore to send/receive and maintain value.

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin, bcore should have simply started their altcoin from scratch instead of trying to usurp control of Bitcoin.

>no you're not an early adopter
literally all early adopters are into BCH. Gavin, Mcafee, Roger Ver.
Meanwhile LukeJr begs for donations to fix his broken windows, lmfao

Neutral here. I've weighed and balanced the arguments from all sides. It's clear that BTC is the gold bar of the Internet age and BCH is it's leave-a-penny, take-a-penny. It's also clear that BCH will be absolutely raped when LN goes live and every single one of us can be our own bank.

On a serious note, the growth spike of BCH is getting bigger still. FUCK, how high is it going?

>neutral
>believes in LN
either a shill or retarded

it was a pretty funny troll haha

>tfw chickened out of buying the dip a few minutes ago

FUCK

You guys keep saying BCH has better tx fee and speed. So what? So does pretty much every other coin on the market. Nobody buys BTC to buy milk with it, it's just a gateway to buy altcoins on exchanges. And you don't have to use BTC either to move between exchanges, you can use Stellar or Ripple for that which are instant transfers. Do we really need "the original blockchain"?

What's wrong with LN? I've owned BTC since $2700 but I've never paid attention to the tech

2500 maybe? ... Woah this is kinda crazy.

1 January in coin base!! 150% eminent

Why do I feel like this guy is right?

>You guys keep saying BCH has better tx fee and speed. So what?

So it should be worth more than BTC. Fairly easy to grasp.

I'm not a cashie in the sense that I don't think it has a long term future as the #1 crypto. It's destiny is to kill bitcoin for good and let an actual good coin take it's place.

/pol/ fags here seized on the idea of LN meaning banks and therefore Jews. Nothing is wrong with LN otherwise

Why sohuld it be BCH then? There are coins with better tx fees and transfer times.

The only problem I have with LN is when I see people pretending that BCH is centralized in comparison.

LN is a super centralized tech. It will allow the authorities to have some control over the coin. End of story. That can be good, it can be bad. It wont be Bitcoin anymore, more like a super badass paypal 2.0.

It's supposed to be p2p but that's technically impossible without hubs.
Long story short, there's going to be just a few hubs, and whenever the government tells them to request KYC from users, they'll oblige. The hubs are just banks and we're back to square 1.

sold at 2060usd, fuck this shit, why it keeps mooning? BTC stabilized..

Read my post again.

In the long run it WILL be another coin. The role of BCH is to expose BTC as the shitcoin it really is.

>The hubs are just banks and we're back to square 1.

Sorta, but now your savings account goes up and down in value randomly every day.

>Why do I feel like this guy is right?

..5k no fucking way.

Ill punch myself in the face if it does some shit like that.

Oh I see, that makes sense. Doesn't LTC already do that though? I hold 0 of it because I don't believe in that too, but for me that has always been the case.

I saw this shit coming so I bought in yesterday. Just so happened i bought at the right time.

The patricians hodl. Had a 60 40 split between bch and btc. One is outperforming the other

It'll only go down when fake tethers stop being a thing

Oops forgot image

after rogers ama today were looking a 3k easy today

5k would only be .27 BTC. It has gone higher than that in the past.

it's only because BTC is resting and all altcoins can grow right now. If BTC starts moving, BCH will decrease like all others.

alright its still going, I am actually starting to fomo a little.

If it hit 5k that would be insane. It would cause panic. There is no fucking way its going past 2500 and even that is kinda fucking crazy.

SHIT thats pretty big gains for such a young coin.

dont ever underestimate koreans.

the near future target is in the reign of 4-6k. Long term we'll see it as high as 10k.

'muh flippening' narrative ..hmm....bitcoin cash is its own coin doing its own thing.

I think people are panicking right now, the BTC is fucking unusable and the memepool is sitting at 160k and growing.

I'm starting to think we're going to see a much higher valuation in BCH permanently.

Plz dip, sold at 2050 kill me now

switching my miners back over to cash right now, shits getting real