Is it possible to do a racing tabletop game?

Is it possible to do a racing tabletop game?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/F-Zero_RPG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racetrack_(game)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, that's impossible.

Yeah. In particular, it seems like a good formula for a board game.

Indeed, totally impossible

Yes.

That depends?

Can I be MEGA COCK, THE FASTEST FAGGOT IN THE WORLD/spoiler]?

As an F1 fan, I neeeeeeeeed!

Yes, I have a question: why is it always nintendo geeks who do this? Is it because you get so few games worth playing so you have to make this stuff to pass the time?

Forgot to link

Listen here /v/-tard, I don't know about that guy, but I was a Sega guy back in the 90s, and I'll still tell you right now, F-Zero is a fuckin' great old racing game not as good as the Wipeout series but hey and it's a fine choice to build into a tabletop racing game. Take your ebin no gaemz memes and return to the pit whence you came!

>why do people do ____? They're such fucking nerds
Fuck off goon. F-Zero is good, and it's a shame Nintendo buried the franchise.

I'm still salty about Other M. At least Federation Force was OK_____.

Yes, F-Zero fans have to improvise for their series. More time has passed between F-Zero GX and today than it took to get from F-Zero to F-Zero GX.

>F-Zero not as good as wipeout
I WILL TRACK YOUR IP. I WILL FIND YOU. AND I WILL END YOU.

Okay, okay, not saying as a series Wipeout isn't better (i blame maximum velocity and the rest of GBA games), but X and GX individually beat anything Wipeout has to offer.

My personal gripe with Wipeout are much floatier controls (seriously, after GX everything in Wipeout behaves like a greased brick on ice) and items. Fuck items, they actually make gameplay worse.

But you don't see a wipeout rpg, or ridge racer rpg, do you?

Didn't try to insinuate that, I tried to insinuate that they were fags for staying true to a company that totaally abandoned them last generation, and only give out good games often enough [spoilers] forcthe players to git gud and everyone to play them and form a community with a common cultural core which is what we're lacking in modern western civilization and holy fuck nintendo is in fact the saviour of humanity by making the italiam plumber relevant to us all[/spoilers]

Redout is pretty good tho. Not really F-zero, and not really Wipeout, but it's a good racing game on its own.

The thing that makes F-Zero different is aesthetics.

Wipeout looks sleek, polished and professional. It's a serious respected sport, all hi-tech and iPodey.

F-Zero is Attitude-era wrestling of racing games. Only there you can see a giant octopus fighting for the first place with a skeleton on a machine powered by sucking souls from the audience. Only there huge conflicts that decide the fate of the universe are played out on the racing track. It doesn't take itself a bit seriously, and that's why it's much more applicable to tabletop.

1d4chan.org/wiki/F-Zero_RPG

You mean literally like this?

ITT: Nobody reads.
Literally the first post.

I was gonna post that shit

>I was a Sega guy back in the 90s, and I'll still tell you right now, F-Zero is a fuckin' great old racing game
You know Sega made GX right? F-Zero GX is more reason to be a Sega fan than a Nintendo one.

You've gotta implement some variation of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racetrack_(game) this.

>Before Equipment
>Captain Falcon: 69 pts
>Samus Aran: 82 pts
Damn, Samus, you scary.