Bought in at 19k

Why the fuck this shit BTC falling????
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its over user sell now or loss everything

should have bough BCC newfag

>buying at 19k

Why would you buy at these levels?

Even true believers that literally think BTC will replace fiat money across the globe are not buying.

20k is a solid psychological ceiling. No way it will breach that anytime soon. It's much more likely to drop to 10k than go up to 20k after two weeks of trading sideways.

>20k for pretend money
ayyy, I hope you don't need that cash

Hahah.. Are you new here? Or are you one of that fags that said it will never reach 10k?
It will hit 20K and more within 10 hours! Screencap this!

you're a fucking retard

Get off this board

>BOUGHT AT 19K

>goes down 4%
>it's the end of the world

Wall Streer will save us!.. Than will kill us..

If no one is buying then how do you expect it to go over 20k?

I remember when we laughed at people buying at 800$ some remember when we had fun at 50$

The futuresfags must be making a killing, because this thing is a fucking joke to trade on a 5 minute chart with a 20 usd spread.

can i short you then? gimme your coins. i'll pay you current price in a month :^)

True if big, but 10k was bigger psychological ceiling
Took like 7 days of dips to break

someone has to buy this high for the price to go up

wait you fucking retard
this game is for patient players

I know it sucks but you need to buy btc if you want to invest in any other cryptos.
Just dump all your btc in another alt, or a token.

The price is all noise. Its still going up. I love seeing people get roasted on BTC, when its slow and easy to trade.

>Bought in at 19k
surely you're the most smart investor out there, buying something at its all time high price and immediately pinkwojaking hard because it did not gain +270% overnight

How long until we reach 20k? Place your bets please.