ODN taking off

Okay biz. I know a lot of you have suffered big losses on this one. It's gotten a lot of hate and noone talks about it anymore. But that's about to change. This was /ourcoin/ remember? App is coming. Marketcap at 16 mil. I like you guys. Get in.

ready for launch

IOC was the first coin that was victim of the Obsidian Marines.
Obsidian Marines destroyed IOC and IOC has never ever recovered from that war.

At this moment there is a war between Obsidian and Dogecoin.
The Obsdian dev team raped a dog
A Dogecoiner got beaten up by Obsidian Marines at Huntington Beach California
Wolong from Dogecoin declared war agains Obsidian.

I don't know what is actually true because this is biz in the end.
But just looking at IOC how they got hammered, Dogecoin should think twice going to war with Obsidian

>It is said after the war against Dogecoin and when Obsidian Marines are done celebrating their anal rape victories over Dogecoin they will go full frontal against STATUS

Let's get status down, they dont deserve 600m cap or if do then ODN deserves 1.2bn cap

We do need a new exchnage boys.

I believe after the Obsidian-Dogecoin war the Status devs an community will surrender without much fight.

Wtf are you talking about? Jesus Christ out of all the shitcoins shilled here obsidian has had the craziest shit made up about it. Only 2nd to LINK.

once ODN moons each masternode will cost like 70 grand. get one now.

ODN hodler here. We don't deserve to moon until we get on binance or bittrex. Or at the absolute least bitfinex or liqui.

You have to be over 18 to post on this site.

this
We won't be going anywhere without a proper exchange. There's a chance at Bittrex on Q1 2018. If there are any faggots here that haven't bought or didn't get JUST'ed by the PnD after ICO, consider boarding the rocket today.

lol its part of the meme theme of odn

Actually it's a monster we created during the ICO. Those that bought at ICO agreed that we'll be FUD'ing the shit out of it after ICO in order to get the price below ICO and buy more for cheap. It failed, but some people didn't get the memo and continued the FUD until it became the theatre of the absurd. Today you don't know who's actually FUDing to fuck with the price or is just meme-ing.

whatever, it doesn't matter. We'll see a nice steady uptrend. Another exchange isnt needed. Coins like Neblio mooned on Topia alone.

Uptrend seems pretty clear to me

Yup we are breaking out for sure. Getting comfy :)

Fuck I hate being a poorfag, accumulated 1k ODN. Hopefully I still make it

Salty no-ODNer

No memes
No moon mission
No hope

We are Obsidian Marines!!!
>We destroyed IOC
>We will destroy Dogecoin

I'm up 15% on it so I'm feeling ok. And all before the app release in a week. It's gonna be a Merry Christmas when we break a dollar soon.

fuck IOC