How long could you live off...?

how long do guys think you could live off 250k
if thats too little, assuming nothing fancy whats the minimum you'd need to be "free"

at 250k you may as well wagecuck
at my age i'd need 5-6 mil assuming i don't invest it

Indefinitely, if I could invest it for a couple of years first.

(250k*5%)/12 = $1041
If you can live off $1041 per month you can buy some boring dividend stocks and you're free.

Well, faggot,

it depends what you use per month.
Extract 2% inflation from that every year, and you got your answer.

Take into account that if you got more money lying around then what you are used to, you might will spend more than usual

Damn I could eat that ass for days...

250k before or after taxes?

You can live off 20k a year in Australia if you are frugal and share a house etc. But really you would last about 6 years with impulse buying, bills, car repairs if you still drive etc. City life would obviously be more as well especially Sydney/Melb. Or you could move to a third world country?

It would be better to work a part time job, 10 to 20 hours a week doing something easy and stressfree but also social to fill in that inevitable void in your life you will experience. Then you could live a very balanced and enjoyable lifestyle.

That sounds better to me desu than going full blown NEET mode.

how the actual fuck are you living on 1k a month

A With my spending habbits would be able to live 6 years from it without investing.

B if i invest it, its entirely dependant on something like the stock market

C invest in my company and it is dependant on how my company will perform

10 years. No hookers, coke, and all the fun stuff. Just rice, beans, and the old lady.

There are many places decent places where you can easily live off 15k a year. South East Asian region (malaysia, vietnam, thailand). middle east (turkey, iran). europe (poland, ukraine). half the world probably lives on that much. I'd invest 230k, & take a year off with 20k to chill out explore & re-assess what you wanna do next

moving to a third wold cuntry?

bump for interest

I need 24k a year now, and I live in switzerland, the 2nd most expensive country in the world.
Which means 10 years.

In the balkans, 800 a month is enough, so 25 years.

If I had 500k I'd move in montenegro or albania.

I could easily live with that amount in thailand.

i need 2M to get compfy with 3% div yeld stocks.

With 500k and investing it @ 10% yearly return rate you could be free

Half a year maybe

I have a job that I enjoy and co-workers I like, so indefinitely

$1m to live like a pleb
$2m to be comfy
$3m to be comfy with toys

Why the fuck would you stop at $250k. Enjoy being poor

I live with under $500 a month and I invest 50% of it into crypto. I'm doing just fine.

Easy mode in Eastern Europe
And youd get plenty of pleb pussy, nothing fancy or intelligent, but not fat either

Why would you want an intelligent woman

intelligent woman
= knows that her place is in the kitchen and with children
Doesnt fall for roastie ((lifestyle))

Like 7 years, tops. Living is a pretty expensive thing to do.

Better to get a job and then put all your gains into AIEQ and retire 3-5 years down the road.

move to third world asian country.

forever

if you cant make triple digits make more money to last forever your doing it wrong

50K on a couple acres of farmland
50K into gold
rest back into crypto

I live in the Netherlands and even I manage to live off of $1200 a month. Piss away like $200 a month on booze too.

Why the fuck would you not invest it? An index fund gets you 5% yearly.