Guys I can't take it anymore

Guys I can't take it anymore.

I wake up wondering if today is the day I'll lose it all. I can barely sleep. I don't do anything else in life.

Do I toughen up? Do I sell it all off and go back to a simple life? Do I simply HODL(TM) for a while and stop looking?

Other urls found in this thread:

the3500.wordpress.com/2007/02/01/a-stock-operator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would go all in XLM and come back in 2 months. Easy 4'xs.

Man up. Make gains.
Gains take the pains away.

im in the same boat as u right now. soo many fucking pump and dump scams. just hold some solid coins like doge and check on them once a every few days.

Get a marketable skill, like being a doctor or bus driver. Something that no one can take away from you.

How much do you have in crypto?
I you have more than 250K you should start spreading your money to the stockmarket, metalls, and real estate

yeah if you are done trying to go x100 i suggest just going 50/50 XLM/ADA or even LTC/ETH and just take your easy x2-3 and peacefully depart.
Crypto is killing me inside but Im gonna try to stick it out as long as i can

I'm really good at whistling while juggling, am I going to make it?

if youre like me and = poor af stop fearing gay cunt. we're in this for a million or 0. i dont give a damn if i lose 5, 10, 15, 50, 100k because it wont change my life. i need 1mil+ baby

That's a depressing ass.

how much LINK to get a gf like that?

“I can’t sleep” answered the nervous one.
“Why not?” asked the friend.
“I am carrying so much cotton that I can’t sleep thinking about. It is wearing me out. What can I do?”
“Sell down to the sleeping point”, answered the friend.

the3500.wordpress.com/2007/02/01/a-stock-operator/

Figure out how much money you could afford to lose, sell the rest, hold and stop looking. thank me later

Ffs just set up a stop loss order then you don't have to worry about losing all your stack

If you can't sleep, you're putting in way more than you're comfortable.

Sell, retard.

Sell 90%.

Buy gold, or silver.

Once you have over 200k in Crypto you will not change your mind..

Short sell, invest significantly less, only buy coins that have news backing them

I daytrade 50% of my portfolio on my free time. Rest is shit I trust (BTC, LTC, whatever)

When I go to work or sleep, I put it all back in bitcoin.

That way I might not get crazy gains overnight. But I sleep well knowing I wont lose a single sat

Buy more Bitcoin.

Are you seriously thinking that worthless fiat currency is a measure of value for Bitcoin?

This is so simple. You buy Bitcoin at whatever fiat price it's posted at and you never sell Bitcoin, no matter what the price. When you buy Bitcoin for fiat you earned at your shitty job, you are essentially trading garbage for a tickets on the moon-mission that has no return date.

fiat=wageslavery and poverty. Bitcoin means you will be God-like in your wealth in a few short years. You are trading garbage for gold, if this was still 1890..

You buy Bitcoin whenever you can trade fiat for BTC. You never sell. Ignore the fiat/BTC prices, they are meaningless. This is buying for a future where fiat is worthless, as it inevitably will be.

How much do you have in crypto?

Dude, take some money out if its feeling too risky. Also invest in longterm growth not quick flips.

1. Dont invest money you cant afford to lose.
2. Never take your eye off your money.
3. Keep 30% of your money in metals
4. If you are a scared numale, dont invest in risky alt coins. Keep 30% of whats left in ETH, BTC and BCH each.

You guys with your baby coins. Live in the present, die in the future. Meanwhile, I am already 40 years ahead of you. I have been stockpiling tons and tons of beans. I have every kinds, dry, canned, you name it. In the price there were rice kings, then the spice ruled, then armies, banks, and now the cryptos. But the day of the Bean Kingz is soon approaching. I can't wait to harvest all of your future gains peasants.

RAIBLOCKS

I suggest ordering one of these, for less fragile hands.

did you see raiblocks is going on next.exchange? Exchange launching on the Jan 1. Next.exchange has a fiat gate. we are going to be comfy user.

literally no such thing as loss. you've always had everything you need and always will. this funny money is just a game friend