Reminder to secure your accounts

Friendly reminder to activate 2FA in all your fucking accounts, email, exchanges, everything. Don't be a fucking normie boomer with no security who gets stolen.

Real players use wallets can't trust an exchange

Yeah I activated 2FA on Gmail a while back.

Reminder that if you use Google Authenticator and lose your phone, you are absolutely fucked.

why the fuck would you keep any sensitive information in your email account

not true. I lost my phone and called binance and explained the situation and they let me back in no questions asked.

Write the backup code retard
You can get a new one if you didn't copy it the first time

>go to /g/ /cybersecurity general/ and follow instruction
>Get rid of windows/MacOS because botnet
>install an opensource GNU/Linux distro after failing to install gentoo
>dig more into cybersec thread
>get rid of my HP laptop because it has a keylogger built in firmware
>get rid of my intel processors because of JTAG backdoors
>everything is a backdoor and every software turns your machine into a botnet
>security is only an utopia...

>his crypto is in custodial accounts

im always scared of logging into exchanges on my phone.

If someone steals my phone in that instant, i'm fucked. they have my 2FAs, email and exhancge acess

How?

Theres a code that comes up when you set it up/synch it. Just undo the one you forgot to write, then write it down when setting it up the 2nd time

Thats a lot of work for a lot of accounts. I think i'll just take the risk and call binance if i lose my phone.

>CALL binance when I don't have my phone
Never change, biz

serious question: how do these people know where to start looking? like, it can't be random. it has to be people with crypto getting their info reverse engineered after bragging on social media or Leddit or downloading shady torrents or something right?

Where the fuck do you live to be scared like that all the time?

Just install templeOS

>Friendly reminder to activate 2FA in all your fucking accounts
Yeah…no.
2FA's dead.
>Oh, so you want to use 2FA? No problem, just install this fucking google app on your android phone. Oh, you don't want spyware and you dont have an android phone? Oh, hm… sorry…

Mostly yeah. Do forgot account, find associated email, try major exchanges

Bitcointalk.org got hacked a year or two ago and all email addresses of users were leaked, but honestly I think Theymos is so corrupt as shit he is selling everyone's info.

i have 2FA on my bittrex account and my email account so i feel like as long as i don't go full retard and talk about crypto outside of an anonymous cambodian photo exchange i'll be okay

>what is Nox

Seriously be careful, I just got an email this morning from c-cex that "Authorization failed" by some asshole trying to login to my account from Brazil. They have my email address but I routinely change passwords on all my accounts every few months and yes, I use 2FA. It's okay to be paranoid because you are dealing with greedy autists who will try everything to get in, because even a small amount of Bitcoin can go a long way in many parts of the world.

Your post glow in the dark, CIA nigger

I don't know. What is it?

this is why i have a dedicated phone solely for 2fa, and yes i also write the backup code

>i'll just take the risk and call binance if i lose my phone.

Don’t you have a passcode on your phone?

Android emulator for PC.

He must live in Sweden

i should probably just send all my crypto to a wallet desu. i just get nervous even logging into trex now that i have some gainz.

Ah, it's one of those scammy emulators. lol, yeah, no.
If anything, Androidx86 on virtualbox is the way to go, but that does not solve the issue that you still need to trust google.
What's so hard about sending me a friggin text? Or just ask me for another email adress, so that 2FA won't cost anything, but nooooo, lets just let google datamine our "customers"

What's a good wallet for hodling a few hundred to a few thousand dollarz that has 2FA? I really would like to use exodus but it has no 2FA

Reminder that if you lose your phone, you are an absolute fucking retard

>from Brazil
It was me huehuehue