Bullish

Bullish

Not fake hype by them either, all checks out and looks legit.

Old news, dumped already.

Sitting comfy

Im loving this coin, constant uptrend gains, great upcoming news, this is gonna be a another massive gainer alt this week. hard to keep up with so many moons

Hence why its the best time to buy

im still waiting for my btc to get to my binance!!

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

national level partnership
isn't up 200%
this shit will moon

finally i find a decent moon mission. Im in balls deep already.

Technically speaking, no shill is needed. The news of this scale speaks for itself KEK

clear for liftoff. Ticks every box out there. Like for gods sake, it's a fucking partnership with a government. holy shit

How much to buy for a porsche?
30k?

Question.

Can I send LTC to binnance and then use LTC to buy this coin, or do I have to stick with Eth and Btc

I keep seeing people saying they aren't buying on the recent 150%+ pump, and I get that. But I was sitting in Antshares when it pumped from $5 to $9/$10, then back down to $7. If the news is good, yes people will sell and take profits, but if you have the patience you'll make it. I'm holding 20k VEN and I'm not fuckin' sellin'. This will hit $5 EOY, cap this.

16k incoming, fuck me

Approx 9k VEN = 1 Porsche Boxter in a month.

too bad that post maintenance dump killed the hype. fucking binance. we would be on pluto already

Also for anyone that thinks it's just a partnership with a municipality - IT'S NOT.

"Gui’an New Area is a unique economic-development zone directly controlled by the Central Government and is granted preferential policies, funding, and privileges directly by the State Council of the People’s Republic of China."

They struck a deal with the CENTRAL GOVERNMENT.

stay poor

You can exchange ltc to eth or btc and buy. You can't directly buy with ltc

You've missed my other replies.

Eth and Btc only for trading. USD and Binance Coin also are accepted on binance.

This is insane. We're talking about a Top 30 coin at least ( 2x today's market cap )

Top 20 or GTFO

this is a top 10'er, fuck IOTA this shit is legit a 10xer moon mission

How high do you guys think it will go? 10k satoshi max after the whale dump?? it went 14k before whales dumped everything

looks like it's starting to gain momentum

will it go to $2 again or have whales destroyed it?