ITT

Post ALL SJW coins so I can avoid them. Thanks! I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, AIR

I dont give a fuck about their politics or technology. Just go for whichever has the potential to get a big market cap, normie.

>smart refugee cities
AHAHHHAAHAHAHA
If you didnt know Iota was an SJW coin since it it $5 youre a chump. I promptly sold after making out like a bandit.

Bitcoin .

Looks like I'm dumping IOTA lads

moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

women are the future of crypto thanks to airfox

do it. Fuck them
hold a little just in case it moons hard, but don't make it a big part of your portfolio

not gonna touch this coin with a 10 foot pole

there are tens if not hundreds of other other promising coins out there why would i invest in this sjw shit

POWR should be avoided if you are a straight white male.

N-neo hates white males and wants women to rule the world
Sell please, hurry

Terrible way to go about this IMO. ETH is in charge of commies and ETH has a great future. Don't get blinded.

*commies are in charge of ETH
I need slep peace.

>subscribing to moral ideologies and letting it impact whether you profit or not
topkek

I'm not opposed to holding some, but I want to know this stuff before I got all in on a coin. We are creating the next infrastructure through what we invest in and our decisions will decide the future

>selling out your own race to make a quick buck
you deserve a star

Ethereum

thanks op i just dumped my iota bags

>believing the white genocide meme
topkek

Fair enough I guess, but you don't have to marry them. They're going to make the money with or without you and being SJW cucks will probably mean good press, so you can get on the train and then donate the money to border patrol vigilanteds IDK. The way I see it you end hurting yourself orders of magnitude more than you hurt them.

What we're doing here is very parasitic behavior, it's jewish as fuck, think about it.

All coins are sjw you should quit crypto

Cardano. That coin is being grown with soy products.

>those downboats
lmao

this. reading what IOTA dev says to people on twitter was enough to make me sell this piece of shit sjw coin.

nice try

opposite. eth is putin's pet project. he doesnt give a shit about shitskins.

this is the FUD that caused me to buy back in September. it's all there is left to try and discredit IOTA. it will be top 3 coin before June 2018

>all there is left
err...
Don't forget IOTO is also shit tech
designed for the buzzwords of Internet of Things
that no one wants.

SJW coin that doesn't work designed to fix a problem that does not exist and has zero consumer demand for.
It is the perfect dumpster fire.

Its just you guys who can't comprehend the technical aspect that has problems, it has never been an issue for me

>The way I see it you end hurting yourself orders of magnitude more than you hurt them.
Really depends on his stack, if he's working with 2000 BTC or more the reverse could be true.

Bitbean is the only non-sjw coin.

>comprehend
My fridge does not need to talk to my toaster
My fridge and toaster do not need to send how much milk i have and how burnt i like my toast to facebook and google
and lastly there is even less need for a currency to pay for facebook and Google to put a probe up the ass of my daily life.
By all means Pickle Rick go ALL IN on this flaming sewer.
You poor and disenfranchised will be a gift to humanity.

Back to /pol/ son. This board is for serious businessmen only.

>serious businessmen
The Pajeets here are the same Pajeets that were shilling shitcoins on BTCe's trollbox back in 2014.
Now you got to wonder
How the fuck are they still so poor that they have to run pump and dump cons on discord after all these years and after BTC has had over 2000% gains?

The only crytochad millionaires on Veeky Forums are Nazis
and they are not here to make a buck.
A crypto millionaire has no reason to be here.
Hyper individualist nihilists even less so.
They off in the degenerate cocaine and hooker ghetto of lamboland.
A Nazi though has every reason in the world to be here help his poor white user brothers make a buck.

Straight-up scamcoin. Have absolutely no innovative ideas, have absolutely nothing to differentiate itself from longer established coins.

More information?

what are your top 3 buys right now?

So glad I never bought IOTA. Get verge and tezos instead for your shitcoins.

You won't like it
It is conservative and boring
BTC 90%
LTC 5%
Monero, Dash, Ripple EOS and whatever old top 20 coins you like 4%
Shitcoin gambling 1%
Conservative and Boring will get you rich though and keeping your shitcoin gambling contained will prevent you from losing it all.

The crazy plays I am looking at are:
Namecoin (I just have this on a paper wallet from years ago...but it is silently mooning)
Waiting until Bcash crashes after Jan 1rst (when coinbase releases all its Bcash) buy in a little at the bottom
then sell it as it rises.
Have 10% in LTC while playing the LTC/BTC ratio game

Awesome. I've been stressing out chasing moons (and doing well), but I think I should chill out a little bit. This could be good for me