Fighter or Rogue?

Fighter or Rogue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0emX5RgZQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a samurai you moron.

Jap under the boot of American righteousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0emX5RgZQ

PF? Swashbuckler with slashing grace (Katana)

Otherwise he's just a dex-fighter.

Samurai are a monk subclass, aren't they?

Fighter, you dumb-shit

>it's an "every character must be shoehorned into a D&D class" episode

>Rogue

He's actually a wizard, he's just wearing a disguise.

Ooh, I love those!

Touché.

>no part of the face visible
It's clearly a doppelganger pretending to be a wizard pretending to be a fighter.

"I'm a thing, playin' a dude, disguised as another dude!"

I fucking loved that feature of Oblivion.

>Oblivion

>it's one of those "I have to post in every thread, even the ones I don't like" posters

according to the lore, they are samurai with knowledge of the ninja arts because they had to adapt against giant vikings and walking tanks

fighter / rogue

That would be the Kensei.

Kensei are samurai but only the ones with the highest rank. Leaders and feudal lords. Just like the Warlords.

are Shugoki and Nobushi japanese? in the trailer it says "new lands brings us new allies and make us stronger". It's a hint they should be locals from tha magic land they are fighting for.

it also means that the knights deus vult the locals and the vikings rape them.

ironic that the most xenophobic culture use them as allies

>Good in direct combat
>No unusually high damage for sneak attack drop attacks compared to everyone else.
>Uses a two-handed weapon
>Wears armor that isn't painted to be stealthy
>Can't actually stealth
I'm thinking fighter.

>Katana
>two-handed weapon

How about no.

You don't know what a katana is, do you?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katana
>Hilt Type Two-handed swept, with circular or squared guard
It's a two-handed weapon.

yeah kensei means sword saint a it wass a title given by the emperor and there havent been many of the in history and it semse to only have been one at a time

dont quote me on any of this tho

>Wikipedia
It can be one-handed or two-handed depending of the user's fighting style. Generally two handed are used just to give the warrior better control of his sword, but it's not necessary a must, some of the fighters even pairing it with wakizashi or tanto. Its like two-handing a longsword.

Outside of pairing the weapon with another which was probably never done in fights where armor was a consideration the katana was exclusively a two handed weapon in practice.

>Pretending the Katana saw much battlefield use and wasn't mostly a sidearm for travel and urban living.
The best part was the claim about armour, which was almost never a consideration in situations where katana saw use.