Your PC has been blessed with the power mind control. What does he do?

Your PC has been blessed with the power mind control. What does he do?

Use his power on himself to boost some confidence

He mind controls his enemies to turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Same thing we do every night Pinky

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

I control the power mind?

Has any NPC he encounters bring him a drink

Tears that witch bitch a new one for seducing his comrade

What kind of mind control?

lots of rape

Depends.

If it's unconditional, irresistible, and able to be applied to an infinite number of being simultaneously: Probably force the world to operate in whatever manner he thinks is most ideal.

Let the PC control the GM's GF's mind.

Muahahaha.....
How very bold.

I engineer a multi-timeline plan which results in at least one timeline in which I will be born and sent back in time, and a lot more where everyone dies.

3>4=2>1

>implying my character didn't already have mind control powers

His brain is so fucked by generations of inbreeding that he'd figure it's just another delusion and keep going about his business as usual

>sorry master, the swirly contacts fell out

Damnit my sides

Become a sorcerer

Resist the urge to make like Legato Bluesummers and make whatever poor bastards that happen to piss him off do horrible acts against each other, or possibly stuff themselves down into a tanker. The hard way.

Seriously, that scene in the manga was messed up.

Buuut, I suppose he could downplay it as Jedi mind tricks/smooth talking to infiltrate places, only really letting loose if the situation called for it.

Starts at 1. Then progresses to 4 and if the individual stays under influence for too long he turns 2.

meant for

Probably doesn't use it. If anything just uses it to make people who try to attack his team lay down their weapons and turn themselves in. We're playing in an alt-history setting and this motherfucker might as well be a classic paladin.

Assume that it isn't as powerful as one would assume it is or would be led to believe and avoid using it so that it doesn't come back to bite him in the ass.

The party bard/his gf has made it clear that mind-altering spells and such are a real dick move. This of course won't stop him, since he's an elf and elves don't give a fuck what you think, but he'll at least be respectful of her wishes and only use it when she isn't present or they're in dire straits.

On a different note, how stronk a mind control we talkin' here? Could he be out-mind-fucked by the likes of Jace and skilled practitioners of the mental arts, or is he now the final word on what one's thoughts are?

Get a harem and an army, maybe both at the same time.

Use it to control my own mind and make myself emotionally superior. Also helps me negate other people's mind control on others and myself, because if I have it then others could as well, and the idea of being someone's unresisting pawn infuriates me and terrifies me.

I don't think I can bring myself to subvert someone else's will except in absolute emergencies, and I would at least try to be respectful in the process of neutralizing my adversary. The ego is all but sacred in my eyes.

She uses it to convince Strahd to free Barovia from his iron grip.

Antagonists go to sleep until such a time they can be properly rehabilitated.

make dozens of people throw them selves into traffic up and down the street, then just rob a bank

I like one the best "WHY AM I KILLING THESE PEOPLE! OH GOD MAKE IT STOP! I'M SORRY!"

Why the pirouette before walking away?

There was a thread, on this very subject over in /co/.

OP, did you gain some form of mind control and are you mining Veeky Forums for ideas?

Releases her best friend from prison so the party wont split itself again.

Control minds

No OP, but what I would do with mind control is very different from what any of my characters would do.

>What would my character do with mind control

Nothing. He'd keep living his life as usual, but he'd remember that he had a power no one else knew about, and if his luck ran out, he'd use it.

Last time he was handed the unquestioning obedience of an enemy he reacted...poorly. I've been trying to think of him as being changed by the experience so I think he would talk it over with the paladin, but since this is a paladin of vengeance he might not get the best advice.

I become a motivational speaker and force people to actually take charge in their lives and make positive changes.

He attends political rallies and televised debates and forces the candidates to speak the truth.

Hopefully someone connects the dots and realizes what's happening, so he can go full-on masked vigilante.