I thought 0.40$ was the floor?

I thought 0.40$ was the floor?

fuckoff

no, 2000 sats is the floor.

When the non news comes out EOY it'll be back way down. Long term hold regardless though

1970 sats as of now
lmao you guys got scammed hard

At this rate link will hit 1$ thanks to bitcoin skyrocketing all year while this pos bleeds between 1500-2000 sats
I guess the guy who said 1 dollar = 1 link eoy was right

looks like 2100 to me

lol this shitcoin will get wreckt when ETH moons off the chart.

that would be excellent. it would mean LINK got all the BTC gains if BTC moons that hard and LINK stays at 2000 sats. retard.

16 cents is the floor. If we go below that I don't know what's going to happen. A bit disappointed
right now to be honest. News on the 31st probably. Too much of a pussy to jump off now even though I know I should. Volume dropping... Everything else mooning

so sell you pussy beta faggot

You're right, i wanted to say something else. Anyways yo get the idea, the only possible way this shit has to reach 1 dollar is if btc hits 90k or the day 1 sat equals 1 dollar.
Sell.

I haven't ever sold any because of FOMO. I can't make myself to do it now either. What about you? I'm fucking glad I didn't go all in.

Go play daytrader when everything has already mooned user, have fun. Make sure you pack some extra red wojacks.

your a nigger who bought link this week then we went down to 12 cents the week sergey left

>sats

.17 is the floor for this piece of shit. enjoy the ride down

protecting your gains is more important than missing out on new gains

1000 sats next week.
ie 0.12 dollars

I'm too much of a pussy to daytrade, for months I've been missing out when holding link. I'm going to keep missing out until it eventually moons probably in Q2 next year. Don't be in denial

Are you retarded? Cents don't matter, you retards don't realize this shit is "pumping in usd" ONLY because btc is pumping 20k everyday and for some fucking reason this piece of shit remains kinda "stable" (if we can call it that kek) between 1400-2000 sats. Next year when btc hits 150k you retards will be happy because link will be @ 15usd but STILL @ 2000 sats. You guys are retarded.

>Cents don't matter
Then why are sats measured in cents/fiat?

The floor is lava.

What? I measure it in euros who the fuck cares about usd.

Why does Sergey the pear man look British?

I said cents/fiat.
Euros have cents, and Euros are fiat.

>Next year when btc hits 150k you retards will be happy because link will be @ 15usd but STILL @ 2000 sats.
uh, yeah. I'd be happy with that. Would've 75x'd my money

I bought my link on mylocalbitcoin with USD and have never looked at the coresat chart or though about bcore? why do you assume everyone is using cucked centralized exchanges to trade?

>dat pic
You do realize that Link was at ATH in fiat in October, right?
And that BTC started mooning?

NO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MISERABLE BECAUSE OF THE BUTTCOINS. THE BUTTCOINS.