Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Huobi_Pro/status/942648158030503936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/Huobi_Pro/status/942648158030503936

pump?

told you fuckers get in now before its too late

this combined with launch pump is going to be sick

Who cares, Huobi has no volume after being shutdown in China

Would love to get on this but have to hold req for now.

Huobi + platform announcement today or tomorrow... boys were going to $20

Why do you think its today or tomorrow?

yeah please respond I may buy salt now it just looks yummy buy also very high risk I think

inside information, there is gonna be a huge announcement. Platform is ready for launch and its an actual working product.

$50

that info in combination with imminent release = appointment at the lambo dealer

Bingo - best of luck, Bros. Even holding a small bag will be a nice holiday gift.

oooh im feeling salty

FUCKING RELEASE REEEEEEEEEEE

How is salt high risk at all? It is one of the few crypto projects that are even needed and make sense. Erik Voorhees that made Shapeshift was involved in creating it. You couldn't find a safer crypto than SALT to invest in.

high risk, fucking lol

Only fud is if they don't have enough lenders at launch to help with demand and if BTC tanks 20% or more after lots of loans go out. Otherwise, my favorite project in crypto and I'm crying I could only put 250 dollars in, but at least that was like a month ago.

jon?

This is where the upcoming announcement comes into place.

We mooning bois.

You think so? I asked them before if they could tell me if they'd be able to cover a heavy launch or give me a rough estimate of how much funds they had ready, but they said they couldn't. Anyways, YUGE SALT fan here.

Nope.

i wonder how much capital they got at opening to lend out, i betting its less than 10m

lol that's enough to lend to 1 person, you are fucking delusional

but how is this not true for all projects? If no one will use OMG staking network, BAT tokens or Walton RFID, no revenue.

Do you what time they will be releasing the news?

This is some good FOMO, have any more details?