Rumor has it that Omise just bought Etherdelta

Rumor has it that Omise just bought Etherdelta.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7kjfxc/daily_general_discussion_december_18_2017/drf5699/?sh=ce74ab0&st=JBC8XSQM
twitter.com/etherdelta/status/942586440969478145
twitter.com/coinnest_info/status/940475831897399298/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/#social
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kmkwb/theory_request_network_req_and_quantstamp_qsp_to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How bout a fuckin' link you degenerate trash

Ahahahahahahaha c'mon.

Why would they do that

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7kjfxc/daily_general_discussion_december_18_2017/drf5699/?sh=ce74ab0&st=JBC8XSQM

Can confirm, read it on Reddit. True if big.

here we go boys

Strap up boyos. Could mean dEX is way ahead of schedule

DEX is further along than people think.

That's a big rumour

Memes aside, it actually would make sense considering it has looked like whales have been accumulating for the past week. Seems like there is something big that’s hasn’t been made public yet.

Well something is definately going on on Etherdelta.

twitter.com/etherdelta/status/942586440969478145

OmiseGo doesn't follow EtherDelta on twitter. Not sure if that says much

Pump and dump.

That's racist bro just because they new CEO is Asian, it doesn't mean anything else

Rumor didn't even start because of a new chingchong CEO but from a guy in reddit, who claims to have heard it from multiple sources

Jun does.

new ceo pretty much means no selling

They claim that the deal already happened last week, new CEO was announced yesterday.

Would match up with the sudden big pump last week, and obvious accumulation phase with the 65btc sell wall

>Jun posts pic with etherdelta logo on skateboard
>everyone thinks it's the usual OMG shenanigans
>mwf it's real

Well the sell wall is only 16BTC at this very moment. @ 0.00101100

big if true

it will be on coinnest
twitter.com/coinnest_info/status/940475831897399298/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/

Also confirmed from
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/#social

I only got 1k omisego, will i make it ? :((

youll make it bro, do it for the others that wont.

ive only got 130 OMG (not gonna make it)

1.2k OMG here, we're fine bro.

I'll say we whave about 700-800k in the end of 2019.

I'm not sure if i can hold that long, the fear of losing it all might become too big once we hit 3 digits.

Meh, go big or go home. And why cash out so fast, if POS is going to give good returns ?

>1.2k OMG
That is a lot, you're gonna make it bro.

Alot? I thought my 5600 is not so many... But also bought between 200 and 300 when bitcoin was much more cheaper..

this news is true.

Give some pointers to source? Every source says "cant say" - which makes every bullshit detector go off.

I consider my 1.2k decent, but definately not alot. 5,6k is a huge stack to own one coin considering how much potential Omise has.

100 billion marketcap doesn't even seem unrealistic anymore within a couple of years, this year alone more than 580 billion dollars has flown into cryptos..

Omise is trying to get a piece of a multitrillion dollar cake.

I only got 500 - and kind of regret not doubling my stack at $6 like I was considering. Still - I'm already obsessed enough about OMG. And now that it's slowly becoming a considerable amount of money I guess I'd start to get worried over losing it. Would feel a lot more comfy with 1000 though

You never know what is enough and I am an oldfaq having some cheap btc i can invest without fear of loosing anything. Let's rick this. Oh and btw nav is also a great opportunity. Nig update is coming end of the week.

Read this Veeky Forums tards

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kmkwb/theory_request_network_req_and_quantstamp_qsp_to/

has this been right in front of our eyes this whole time? thoughts?

Personally, I don't believe it's true.

Kind of makes sense though, because of DEX

is this going to drop to 10 anytime soon. of course i sold expecting to drop yesterday/today but i have the worst luck so it moons

>$10
Lol

I hodl both so... guess I will be driving a lambo on the moon

it was 8 dollars for literally months. dont bother buying it you dont deserve it

for the past months it spikes then falls. why not this time?
yeah i've that it would never drop below 10 again and then it dropped to 5.99

Gargantuan if consistent with reality

Lets be honest here, proof of stake means nothing if the coin is stable while btc moons or if the coin declines in value.
You can stake with many coins but they are simply not worth it.

OMG is great project and Its my biggest alt bag, but if they show weakness im gone.

Sorry but no.

Accept defeat and atleast buy it before $20

I feel like this is the news I read and ignore and want to neck myself the next day when its mooned 80% and I didn't buy in.

Lmao'd

It will be valued correlated with the staking returns. Meaning, if volume is huge and growing, the token price follows. Combined with hype and expectations of growth, obviously. Im positive the growth overall will outperform BTC, but who knows

pic related.. ED's new CMO

>if they show weakness im gone.
Same boat, but where to? I'm srsly not able to pick another token/coin other than the usually shilled.

dang

In the long run it wont matter too much.

This one is going triple digits

This is the dumbest shit.

I will go back to bitcoin most likely

>Betting against Omise team and money skelly

u linking to your own posts. sad

>You can stake with many coins but they are simply not worth it.
You realize OMG will be one of the only ones where staking is based on actual revenue?

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/#social
>*clears throat

Will I make it..
With
4000 OMG?

Not u again