Ethereum Futures?!

Teeka Tiwari and Vitalik Buterin at CME Group, Ethereum Futures incoming!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7keix6/eth_futures_is_very_close_joe_lubin_months_would/?st=jbb89u5v&sh=ee5f514b
forum.gipsyteam.ru/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=534796
np.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7keix6/eth_futures_is_very_close_joe_lubin_months_would/?st=jbcf13fb&sh=e927c1dd
cheddar.com/videos/ethereum-co-founder-joseph-lubin-on-cryptocurrency-futures
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK

wasnt that confirmed weeks ago?

That's why I went balls deep in ETH yesterday.It is still not confirmed but it will happen in next few days.

Even normies are suspecting the same thing. But they don't know it will happen very soon.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7keix6/eth_futures_is_very_close_joe_lubin_months_would/?st=jbb89u5v&sh=ee5f514b

AAAAAAA i just sold

why would you expect a price increase when ETH futures start trding?

Media outlets love to pit Bitcoin against Ethereum and given the CBOE futures success it could drive the price up, since people will probably expect the same.

bump

When they announce ETH futures price will skyrocket due to media coverage. It could even rise more than BTC did. On the other hand it could be days or weeks till they announce it. What to do /biz?

That's a good point, I just hope ETH wont start draining alts like BTC does

Pic is from August

forum.gipsyteam.ru/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=534796

They were plotting it even then i guess.

np.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7keix6/eth_futures_is_very_close_joe_lubin_months_would/?st=jbcf13fb&sh=e927c1dd

Apparently they already talked about it I see, even more so. Weeks, maybe even days!

I'll try my luck with 5 ETH

Get at least 500 for a decent Lambo

bump guys, this is serious

bump

cheddar.com/videos/ethereum-co-founder-joseph-lubin-on-cryptocurrency-futures

every indicator I am finding is pointing to an ethereum moonshot. Also, I think the normie effect will be MUCH stronger than it was for bitcoin... when futures for btc were announced it had already been mooning significantly... Ethereum, not so much... Eth will be #1 coin of 2018 screecap this.

sure there are better competitors who have better "ethereum killer" roadmaps but they are a long ways away and all of the developer talent is in erc20s right now

SmugPepe.jpg

Is that missile crashing the pink wojak investors that thought they made it, but suddenly their shitcoins go to 0 when everybody changes their investment to ETH?

Well, if you think about it Ethereum is just waiting in line and that's about it.

You think they will bother adding shit like LTC of XMR? lmao.

Ethereum futures and there are no more guests.

Normies have already heard of BTC but ETH will be new discovery for them and will skyrocket.
Pink woyaks are waiting for eth to land on moon and will buy then.

it begins