I'm sick of being a coinlet guys how do I actually make it?

I'm sick of being a coinlet guys how do I actually make it?

I have a Coinbase account but that's it. What other services and programs do I need to use to actually get serious about crypto?

omicheng classroom havoc is what you need

how much money do u have to invest?

A couple grand

> Send BTC to Bittrex
> Send BTC to Binance
Start making money

>buy btc, ltc & eth
>hold till 2020
>collect huge gains
or
>listen to biz and look for shitcoin moon missions
>lots of stress
>2020 less money than if you did nothing and just theld the big three

open a binance account now.

buy req + link + fun + ven

welcome to lamboland

Install gentoo

>sending BTC
enjoy your fees

I have a binance account but idk how to use it. Do I have to transfer BTC to it or can I use cash?

Once you have coins on Coinbase, go to gdax.com and you can instantly (and for free) transfer the coins to your gdax account.

From Gdax, you can transfer (for free) your coins to other exchanges that offer other coins.

I prefer binance ( referral ID 11503258 if you want). Bittrex is probably the most popular one with the most coin selections, but I don't like their interface. To fund your wallets on these exchanges, send your BTC or ETH from GDAX to the exchange wallet (the exchange will give you the wallet address).

Research some coins. The biggest thing to overcome is recognizing when people are just shilling their shitcoins. Don't fall in the trap of buying coins that just mooned. Coins rarely moon back-to-back. Don't day-trade until you are more comfortable.

Unironically, reddit and Veeky Forums can both be great resources, but you have to be careful filtering out the shilling.
Good luck.

This, send litecoin or BCash instead OP.

Anyone know how to increase the coinbase limit quickly?

Buy a couple grand of bitcoin and transfer your coincuck wallet to your binance wallet. From there you can buy multitudes of shitcoins with btc

This

That being said I have 75k Dogecoin bc 2018 is the year of the DOGE

Although if you use GDAX, fees from withdrawal to external BTC wallets is paid by the exchange IIRC.

Bittrex aren't admitting new members. Binance customers aren't able to withdraw.

>I prefer binance ( referral ID 11503258 if you want). Bittrex is probably the most popular one with the most coin selections, but I don't like their interface. To fund your wallets on these exchanges, send your BTC or ETH from GDAX to the exchange wallet (the exchange will give you the wallet address).

so you use binance as your wallet?

Do I have to pay taxes, if I just let my coins sit in the exchange and never move/trade them?

Or cash out?

No

So next year I won't have to pay taxes on them, if I do nothing?

I registered on bittrex 3 days ago.

Dude each country has its own laws.
I guess you're american since you don't seem to know the world is not only burgerland.

Tell us where you're from then we can help.

I'm a dumb burger.

my understanding is you only pay taxes when you cash out because crypto is not recognized currency