Sergey's announcement will be published tomorrow. Prepare for the major pump this afternoon NYC time. Merry Chrístmas...

Sergey's announcement will be published tomorrow. Prepare for the major pump this afternoon NYC time. Merry Chrístmas, /biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/images/cryptlets.png
github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/bletchley-whitepaper.md
discord.gg/vCna92
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assblaster you are the biggest fucking shill but I still make gains off LINK somehow so I love you pajeet

strapped in.

Merry Christmas, LINKies.

how do you know?

Where's your trip code? Ass faker

Riddle user here. Announcement on 31st.

Yeah. No thanks. Is LINK really just a pnd shitcoin for pajeets adn discords?

>Hurr everyone buy now, don't mnd those sell orders, idk who own them I swear.
>Remember my firm bought LINK. Yeah, that one.
>Oh no wait, it's eh, a, em, diffferent one. Yeah. On like, th eother side of the world.
>Yeah. I swear I'm legit though.
>But yeah so pump it anyways.

FUck off.

mmmm.... stinky

some hints what it will be about?

lmao its a fake tripcode. Ded. Linkies will do about anything to get people to buy their bags kek

It's not a tripcode.

Announcement will be huge. Probably not name dropping, but if you've done your research you'll be able to connect the dots. SWIFT, MAS, Bletchley are involved

A couple of links I dropped yesterday seemed to go unnoticed, but look up for Ubin phase 2

It's going to be a general "we're working hard" and "thanks to the community".

Don't know why you would expect anything else before main net launch.

i can't believe i'm gonna be rich in 2018. this is just so amazing. and guess what, we LINKies aren't getting rich out of luck. we are getting rich because we are smart, patient, and frankly, cool :^)

>Ubin phase 2

Oh wow, I thought I understood singapore but I didn't at all. Thanks m8. I must have missed you yesterday I didn't see anything.

He...he's alive!?!

When reading, remember Bletchley/Azure connection and CL's capability to utilize private resources and blockchains. Quoting Ubin repo: "Future phases of Project Ubin could focus
on a decentralised bonds payments
system, which could be supported by
MAS and the participant banks with
execution driven by Singapore Exchange.
This could deliver a more efficient fixed
income securities trading and settlement
cycle through DLT."

+ HyperLedger of course

He already sait that it's not a partnership and not an exchange, and literally everything else will drop the price.
And I'm a lieutenant corporal

>google bletchley
>it's some city in england
????
some random ass city will be involved in the announcement?

>people like this actually exist

get it together

You don't really deserve to be spoon-fed and I'm supposed to be riddling but here you go: github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/images/cryptlets.png

what? it's a fucking city

>I don't deserve to be spoonfed because I haven't heard of some obscure ass project that not even google has heard of
sorry I'm not omniscient

P R I C E D I N

I'm sorry if I offended you, but you could have googled Bletchley blockchain etc

Fucking fake Assblaster. Not the realest one.

Focus on securities settlement, including Pilot SGX Bondchain platform, currently focused on
SGD-denominated corporate bonds, and develop DvP link to Project Ubin

From the coindesk article, which fits in with the quotation from the Ubin Phase 2 report I just quoted:

>One use case up for further testing, according to the MAS, would focus on bond payments. While the exact details aren't clear, the central bank suggested that Singapore's stock exchange may become involved in such an initiative.

So MAS is going with CL and Azure for this project. That would probably be pretty big if true. How do they keep this under wraps so tightly without chainlink ever being mentioned once.

Did assblaster every showed his 100MM holding? I remember seeing a post saying some dude found a 100MM link holding, but not sure if it was assblaster's firm.

So in this case CL was running on Corda and Quorum.

>mfw taking over the world with my clone army

BUY BUY BUY
SELL SELL SELL
BUY BUY BUY
SELL SELL SELL
BUY BUY BUY
SELL SELL SELL
BUY BUY BUY
SELL SELL SELL
BUY BUY BUY
SELL SELL SELL

Rory said it would not be a partnership or exchange. Stop hyping this announcement mother fucker. You're just going to cause a dump with these false expectations you're giving people.

so you're saying he took the time to dig up a highly plausible (on many levels) place where chainlink could be implemented and provided a shit ton of circumstantial evidence just to cause a dump on a token that he's been dropping clues on since the ATL (during which time he could have done all the 'cumulating he would want to do since he knew the real potential)?

This is is first specific falsifiable claim. Let's see how it plays out. I'm hopeful.

Bump.. u said it was being prepared last Thursday.

Such an insider

It’s a roadmap announcement anyway.. community has been begging for one.

These are albino pajeets

Want a coin with real news and updates it to the community EMC2.

Tomorrow major announcement contract rumour is one or two of the following.

ELON MUSK, IBM, GOOGLE, APPLE, MICROSOFT

>daily reminder about my fortune cookie from last night

Sergeant major here

First Lieutenant holding the line.

It's getting too weird. If feels like chainlink is just around so many corners but it or smartcontracts actual names are never mentioned.

what roadmap could chainlink even get, it's a virtually finished product. just need the mainnet release date and we're good to go.

Sergey is going to announce his diet plan for 2018. Instead of 8 cheeseburgers a day, he will be eating 7.

Who /selling at 100$/ here?

>Already priced in

Not a fucking chance, look at the price of Litecoin/Monero/Ethereum..ect..ect..
Once these fuckers hit triple figures, that's when the real fun starts.

>muh connect the dots
>hyping up the announcement so you can dump on everyone else

Yup. $100 is my EOY 2018 estimate. I'll be squatting LINK for 3-5 years, and $1000 LINK is very much a possibility once blockchains have devoured the world.

>Once these fuckers hit triple figures, that's when the real fun starts.
I feel like this is too good to be true
1k? really?

PRICED IN
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

SOURCE

KEK WILLS IT

2 years ago would you have thought you'd see ETH hit $750?

Within 3-4 years, the crypto market will be worth trillions. This is all still baby money compared to what it will be. And with the ZeppelinOS partnership, and the Swift gpi phase 3 being long rolled out by then, LINK is going to play a critical part in helping blockchains eat the planet.

It's not a partnership or an exchange. Although I can't wait to buy your bags when you dump them to ATL because you don't understand that.

Rory is a nobody and "partnerships" are memes. I'll take riddler anons word over rory's any day of the week.

all these dummy normies buyin' LTC by the bucketful when they could be usin' jus' a lil brain power and buyin' the one true coin, LINK. I've never been more confident, my friends. we are truly gonna make it.

I don't see the pump..... isn't it passed noon NYC time?

Yeah man. Funny stuff. The joke is that he gained weight right? Very clever.

Rory will sadly announce that SirGay passed away some months ago.

based Baller Pepe spitting truthbombs, always outnumbered never outgunned

Interesting that the Cryptlets white paper uses "SmartContract" throughout the entire document instead of smart contract like you'd expect. They use it generally not obviously referring to the comopany but it seems like a weird choice.

meant to link it here it is:

github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/bletchley-whitepaper.md

Riddler user comment? You seem to have left the thread, are we getting too close?

discord.gg/vCna92

LINK MARINES GET IN HERE

Project Ebin

:DDD