MOMMY MAKE IT STOP PLEASE

MOMMY MAKE IT STOP PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/KS4MQ
khmertimeskh.com/5091473/alibaba-takes-2-9-billion-stake-food-retailer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i-it'll be a big announcement I swear
they'll announce that the price has tripled and everyone will buy it please mommy its going to happen right?

sold and went into venchain and tron lol

STOP FREAKING OUT, ANNOUNCEMENT IMMINENT. BASED YAROSLAV SAYS SO.

Kek, RIP.

I hope so, ive missed all these past pumps becuase i sold into btc thinking it would rally up again but that failed

I bought some. Better than yesterday those fags trying to group shill it.
The losses they make are the gains I make.

Its a stable product though. Its pretty much given to go higher the next few weeks

WABI IS BEING USED ON ALCOHOL BUY BUY BUY!!

MOOOOOOOOON

sounds poisonous

HAHAHHAHAHhhhahahahhHHBhH THEY DID IT, THEY DID IT AHABHAHAHAHSHSHSHS

ITS MOONING LADS

$3 TONIGHT

Aand were back

Next week maybe lads

Ez 15% gains, thanks boys.

>Better than yesterday those fags trying to group shill it.
>The losses they make are the gains I make.
Implying we sold the dip.

We're in this for the long term, faggots. Already x4 from ICO price but we will not sell because WaBi's market cap is still a joke.

WHAT THE FUCK
LOOK AT THIS ITS ALREADY ON THE PLUMMET

delusional

Vechainfags btfo

>literally a 1+ year hold coin
>looks at it on 1m
nigga u retarded

profit takers banking on news. Once they sell out, it's going up from here. If you bought that dip you're fucking golden.

>The losses they make are the gains I make.

Who the fuck sells on a dip? morons.

Good news update from the team. Pilot customers, lots of use cases and new gun hire.

Next stop is $3 by tomorrow.

Lol, what coin is this from?

IOTA BTFO

Wabi

imgur.com/a/KS4MQ

scroll to the middle

Reminder that WaBi now is not only baby food but also alcohol. Next step pharma.

They said they would have their alcohol products ready by January, and lo and behold. A team that delivers on time, if not early news.

I love it.

lmao wabi is a true chadcoin

RIP froggy. better off with TRON, NEO, NULS, ETP for zhongguo tkns

Balls deep into WaBi and holding for life.

>We will not masquerade an MOU/agreement with a local development zone in a 4TH TIER CITY as a National level partnership and post national anthem in our twitter. That’s just not us. We will explicitly state what we do with which organisation.

RIP VECHAIN

the competition gonna push both teams to better heights

Added

they threw shade taller than an oak tree.

khmertimeskh.com/5091473/alibaba-takes-2-9-billion-stake-food-retailer/

WABI's new advisor

Yes and that's a good thing for investors in both WaBi and Vechain.

But WaBi team is fucking all stars.

CEOs are LSE and Oxford graduates, formerly in McKinsey. Advisors from Alibaba, Goldman Sachs etc.

modum is already in pharma no?

Mario needs to get on the ball so we can get on different exchanges already.

This smug living pepe decides to take a stake.
How high does the price go?

I wouldn't bet on more than $4-6 before new year, might get pumped to $15 if get popular but I doubt it will happen next month

Different ideas. WaBi doesn't interfere in supply chains, only serves as additional layer of protection against fake goods and mostly aimed at customers who want to be sure they get what they pay for.

I dont understand how people can buy this scam. A supply chain that have less than 1 mil sell volume have 40 mil loyalty points. And only because they show a device that can be easily replicated by anyone, it is centralized and the only relation with the blockchain are the loyalty points. People that are blind and stupid will soon take a loss Nature selection works.

Shortsightedness knows no bounds.

I think 10$ in the next 2 months is very possible.
Just shut the fuck up with your "scam" nonsense. If it were a scam, why would they take 3 years creating the company, why would they produce a working product that is being used, why would they do multiple face-to-face interviews, why would they have articles written about them by CNBC, Reuters and BBC, why would they have individual caps, top advisers, I could go on...
And your "loyalty points" raff is also shite. You can literally say "anyone who mines a coin is just partaking in a loyalty scheme", since they are rewarded with tokens that have a fiat value, for mining.

>pajeet fud at $0.25
>pajeet fud at $1
>pajeet fud at $2
*you're here*
>pajeet fud at $3
*Walimai partners with Pernod Ricard
>pajeet fud at $7
*alibaba joins the party*
>pajeet fud at $15

I think the announcement was bullish as fuck! Obviously partnerships are coming and I believe its going to be a string of partnership announcements over the next year as more and more businesses see what is happening

Looks like it's right that we can't fix stupid.

lol

I told Veeky Forums about it on 12/12, and got called a pajeet shill for my "heavy bags" that I wanted to ditch.

Pshhh, fucking Veeky Forums can be so retarded.

I got a ban from it, stupid. I hope someone listened to me when it was still

don't sweat it, I actually saw it and put some into it! Never forget the typical biz mentality

Chad coin

Good, glad I could hook one of you guys up with a good tip. I like repaying the favor I've received here from diamonds-in-the-rough.

I shilled WaBi before we hit binance and they screamed "it's a scam chink coin" "you're a pajeet if you fell for this" etc

Some people are just too dense to understand the concept of good investment. They are here only to chase moon missions and buy high, sell low.

This place is full of entitled, stupid motherfuckers who think they have high intelligence.

Indeed. The Dunning-Kruger Effect is strong here.

IT'S LITERALLY BEEN THE SAME 5 OR SO FUCKERS WHO SCREAM "WALTON HOLDER" WHENEVER SOMEONE CALLS THEM OUT ON THEIR OBVIOUS SHILLING! YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE, YOU GODDAMN WORTHLESS PAJEET!

What's driving this coin in the wrong direction ?Shit news ?

weak hands

Dude it's been upward movement virtually it's entire time on the market. A tiny bit of downward movement it perfectly normal.

>This place is full of entitled, stupid motherfuckers who think they have high intelligence.
Here's one example lads

bought a bunch at 272k sats, thinking of cutting my losses and invest in other shitcoin... all it does now is going down