Goal is 1 fucking million

What's my best strategy. Advice from people who have 100k+ folio trying to get to 1 million by 2018-2019

1. Hold tight and keep accumulating as much as possible
2. Sell everything for bitcoin and go all in on NEO, ADA, XLM, XVG etc. trade my way up.
3. Try and make safe plays and 2x my money every time and compound it to 1 million.

My worries are that if I do go all in on ADA (NEO I'd feel pretty comfy about) it could easily drop 40% and I'm worse off.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unify/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good hodl portfolio, consider adding Neo

Shouldn't your goal be at least 2 million to compensate for taxes?

>ID
>AdA
Okay op you gotta all in it now. Kek wills it

LINK $1000 EOY2018 and that's a very conservative estimate.

>not having 90% of your portfolio in btc
You're never going to make it

Go all in ODN and hold for 1 year. Done, you now have over 1 million dollars.

I Have a portfolio of about 25 coins worth around 40k, unironically think it will hit 1 milli by 2019, can post pics if u want.

BTC EOY price?

OMG is about to moon.

ETC with half your ETH will be on coinbase next year

R8 plz, also hoping to retire early.

Just buy and be justed.

OMG, NEO, Kyber

Use SALT loans to access fiat to buy more crypto.

Also at 65k looking to make 1 mili+. 1/3 portfolio is in chainlink tho. All of nothing.

I was around the same as you until today, now ICX has propelled me to around 200k (thank you ICO). I have three main holds which I consider safe bets for very high returns in the next few years, ICX, LINK and REQ. When they have mooned more I'll buy some safer coins and I also have a small stack I use for trading, but my main philosophy is research the shit out of coins and then back the winners. These levels of gains are nowhere near sustainable so we need to get on them while we can.

Rate me fucking folio lads
Started abou 1 week ago

Yeah I'm not sure I'll get there. Maybe if add NEO.

u got a good mix OP

i had a similar spread for a while, but those coins are a little too stable to get the 10x you're looking for

i suggest shedding 11 of those ETH for XLM

>"muh strategy"
>basically expects BTC to moon up to 600-700k without anyone liquidating

Satoshi Nakamoto - aka NSA - will dump its million bitcoins instantly crashing this absurdly overrated Poor Man's Recipe to Get Rich in 1-2 years

the basic definition of the internets will then change from "cat videos" to "crying pinkwojaks"

whats prl?

>highest long-term capital gains rate is 25%

Move some of those LTC gains into ETH, ADA and get a small position in FUN. It’s going to take some time, but you will get there. Also keep making periodic buys of ETH.

>What's my best strategy.
Buy Totino's Pizza Rolls.

You probably couldnt go wrong with going all In on the right coin but I’d probably skim a few k from btc and eth and put that in a low cap coin

All in XRB and reach 1 mil before Q2 2018 - not even shitting you. I have 100k in XRB alone. Screencap.

another nocoiner cope statement

4got to attach this

>wabi
biz claims another victim

and then right back up after the crash!

Wow OP we have almost the same portfolio.

1.7 BTC
25 ETH
48 LTC
1.4 BCH

No xmr

My strategy is to hodl coins that are not scams and have big fundamental potential, but not too big of a market cap so they can bring me more ROI faster. My 4 coins: BTS, SYS, WTC, XMR.

ima hold it till i get 50% increase profit at least

any other coins i should buy

Been researching neo verge and cardano

FUCK YOUR MINI HOT POCKETS

What do we need to do to make it.

id probs go all in on verge... the question is, is it gonna dip or not

get in a low market cap coin early is how you make $1 mil

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unify/

Even if it dips, you can't lose with XVG. I'm thinking of going all in then forgetting about it, and coming back in a year.

I'm worth about 30k right now all in XMR, curious about your portfolio

I don't know, I have 30k of fiat and researching now.

Trying to find the next ETH, but a safer bet is to buy whatever is going to be added on coinbase.

Like this folio man. Verge already dipped big 20% or so I need to pick up some.

Sell LTC and BCH, put that into ETH, buy some LINK for that little bit of shitcoin gamble and you're golden.

Post folio pic

Just literally leave the money on gdax/coinbase and buy as soon as the new coin drops. As long as youre day 1 buyer youre in for lamboland

>Buying dogecoindark
Kek

big if true. How risky is that though? Having 50k on GDAX

Dont do it retard

i got in at 5 sats, i got blessed

I would just hold at this point. Close your computer, walk away. Come back a few years later, enjoy your wealth. Trading in crypto space is very risky and you might just lose it all.

Rate please. Not pictured is 0.046 BTC that I'm looking to buy something with, but sure what though, might increase my position in fun

>LINK $1000 EOY2018 and that's a very conservative estimate.

Possibly accumulate a few DAG coins. They are cheap at this point if it ever blows up. Just a few hundred of bucks could easily multiply 100x on the long run. A lot of upside, very little downside.

just bee yourself :3 that's what I did

ICX could take you halfway to your goal before EOY

You might balk at my risky strategies, but buying 100k ODN will net you a million dollars by next year.

I have meditated long and hard on this, and the universe guides my hand.

Trying to buy some now but fucking binance keeps freezing on me

btcoine going tao 235,542,604$$$ in 2 months

You really are a desperate degenerate