I'm about to go all in on xlm

I'm about to go all in on xlm
Talk me out of it

Dont even need to! Right decision.

its a pretty safe long

Xrb is a better long term hold imo. But in the short term, but this is probably a better short term hold for the time being

last time it pumped

Its absolutely the best coin to be IMO. No need to you’re on the right track OP

>Massive partnerships both announced and even more to be announced
>Already being utilized by IBM
>Coinbase addition rumors for Q1 2018

Oh shit, you said talk you OUT of it... my bad

Should i wait until after the conference to buy in?
Might dip a little

Bump

You dun goofed
You forgot the base tenets of the Cryptotrade
Buy the Rumours and Sell the news.

You just missed the train

tanking SELL SELL SELL

Mfw i just wen all in at 1422

It looks good.
But so does Ripple and Universa...
Seems like you've got 3 coins solving the same problem?

Help guys reee

lel enjoy the bags

just stop looking at the screen for 2 hours. Set a sell order at x3. Korean pump incoming.

guys, stop being ridiculous. this coin has already pumped . do you not understand that? xlm was like 500 sats a mere 2 weeks ago. its basically tripled in value. and you expect it to moon more? dont get your hopes up, not for a while anyways. find some other coins for now.

What other coin user?
Every alt has been pumped

Trust my investment with IBM and SBI or NEETs...hmmm..

I'm considering Nav

Today, I’m bringing you an early Christmas present.

Our long-standing readers will recall our last short-term trade in Stellar (XLM). On October 5, we alerted you to a pending news and got you in at $0.0132.

Just 11 days later, IBM announced a major partnership with Stellar. We sent you an alert the same day, locking in a 207% profit (6,875% annualized).

We’re going back to the well and recommending XLM again. And I expect we can profit in a similar way.

For those unfamiliar with Stellar, it’s a platform that connects banks, payment systems, and people. With Stellar, you can move money anywhere in the world quickly and at very little cost.

It’s similar to another one of our holdings, Ripple, with some key differences:

It uses a different consensus mechanism, which allows for secure and scalable transactions.

It’s set up as a non-profit. Stellar considers its network a public infrastructure.

And it has a more diversified ecosystem of partners.

Stellar is solving the problem of cross-border payments. On average, cross-border transactions can cost as much as 8–9% of the transaction amount. And they can be slow.

Stellar is building a global network of partners to facilitate cross-border payments at a fraction of the cost and in a fraction of the time. And it continues to add new partners all the time.

We expect Stellar to have new major announcements before the year is out. The time to get in is now.

As always, place no more than $200–400 for smaller accounts and $500–1,000 for larger accounts into this trade.
Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Buy-up-to Price: $0.10
Stop Loss: None
Buy It On: Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken
Store It On: There are multiple wallets available for Stellar. You can find the list here. We’ve used the Stargazer wallet with no problems

you know what to do user, don't act stupid