Drawthread General

Previous: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeYtNcspMRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting the human soldier-guy on the top left burning a fantasy-magic forest.

The human with the flamethrower is shooting/spraying flames everywhere in burning the forest.

The weapon on the top right should be what the flamethrower the soldier is wielding would look like.

There'd be flames and fire in many places as there are burning trees and plants.

The creature on the bottom left; a "Leshy", is on fire thrashing around from burning.

The fairy on the bottom would be flying/fleeing away while crying in despair.

And the forest-dwelling creature on the bottom right; a Spriggan, is simply watching in horror in seeing the human soldier with the flamethrower burning down the forest. And also in seeing the Leshy being burnt alive.

Anchoring for artist.

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

Requesting this space cowboy in whatever pose y'all feel like drawing today

Anchoring.

Anchoring for artist.

Girl on the left with the same pose but wearing the monk rags on the right.

Requesting the two top characters posed like the bottom two. The extra face hovering to the left of the girls reference is to show the facial scars she has.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my Matsu Berserker.
He looks about 19 years old, clean shaven and fresh faced, with his long black hair tied up into a messy bun like top right. He's muscular and about 6'2" tall.

His eyes are green, but his right eye's pupil is smeared out into a vague star shape. Noticeable but nothing too overt.

He wears heavy armor, see top left, which is painted in the Lion clan's colors of brown and tan. It's majorly dark brown with tan detailing except for the left arm, which is white with tan detailing.
He also has a katana and wakizashi sheathed on his left, though that's not as important.

Is it too much to ask for him smiling like a goof?
Thanks in advance!

Anchoring for Bog Roll. Also holy shit I love this so much.

Requesting a lean, mean, fighting Fiend Pact Warlock dishing out some serious heat.

Requesting the gnoll barbarian on the right here. She's an 8ft tall swole individual with a fine dwarven-style set of lorica segmentata. Underneath, a shirt and skirt. She wears a bunch of jewelery (and one creepy bone necklace) and a flat cap, with a hooded cloak. On her hip is a large falchion.

As a pose, she could be drinking from a bottle of wine that looks small in her hands, looking cheery.

Requesting my Dark Heresy Astropath-angling-for-Inquisitor.

She's relatively young, in her mid-twenties, and has the facial structure and hairstyle on the top-left, except platinum blonde instead of dark red. She wears a suit of Carapace Armor like that on the top-middle image (except colored gunmetal silver instead of the dull tan). On top of the carapace armor, she wears a dark brown longcoat like the one worn by inquisitor Adrastia on the top-right.

Around her neck, she has an Aquila pendant (far left), with a fingerbone relic embedded in the center of it, and her burned-out eye sockets are covered with a black blindfold bearing an embroidered symbol of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica (bottom-right).

Thank you in advance!

Requesting my Norse-ish for a pathfinder game, please!

Dragon Disciple, but linnorm bloodline so no wings. No tail either. He's got green scales and bony spurs on his arms an shoulders, and at his hairline. He's pretty young, about 19. Black hair and beard, his eyes are completely golden in color, like a freshly minted gold coin.
He wears a pretty plain chain shirt visible but under a plain beige tunic, arms bare. Wooden round shield and a longbow slung on his back. Belt with wolf buckle, Norse-y design, a handaxe, dagger, and smithing hammer all in loops on it, quiver also visible at the back. Single earring, "consists of a prismatic crystal set into a platinum bezel".
Leather cord necklace with a few Norse pendants on it, and a pan flute on another cord.
Greataxe seems to be made of a matte, almost black metal. Looks pretty new, no chips or scratches or other marks of battle. Little bit of green electricity along the edge of the blade, and also on his hands.

It'd be cool if there was some kind of crow or raven element in the background, if whoever does this adds a background.

I think that and pic is everything. Thanks to anyone who does this!

Girl on the right wearing the Ishtar outfit on the left. Don't include the crown and earings. Make her more dirty blonde and have amber eyes.

Requesting a trio of characters for a sci-fi/historical fantasy setting based of the Wu XIng (5 Chinese Elements).

Due to circumstances, a heavy weapons steel grunt has to assist the escape of a water noble captured by the Steel Kingdom, with the help of her loyal frost guard.

The steel grunt is a 6'2 young man with light brown hair acting as the "party" tank. He uses a LMG that he carries around with ease. An optimistic fellow who does things impulsively by emotions. He has heavy armor that is a mix of the left armor’s base and the rest of the second reference to the right. Color scheme of the armor is black and silver, with orange accents.

The Royal frost guard is a 5'9 man slightly older than the steel grunt. A logical man who puts his own feelings aside for duty. He wields a simple saber created from ice manipulation, the icy handle wrapping around his hand. Long silver hair that’s messy at the front but tied up at the back into a large ponytail. The look of the first reference with the coat shown in the second.

The water noble acts as the healer/mage of the group. A whimsy and daring young woman. 5'8 with silver hair with a sheen of blue to it. Her pretty big crystal amulet amplifies her power. Wears the dress in the reference pic but it has a deep blue color to it.

Some extra info would be that the water noble views the two guys as older brothers, while the two guys have slight friction due to different ways of thinking.

Thanks to anybody who takes this!

Requesting a Kobold Cavalier standing on the back of it's Gecko mount while beaming with Gaston's ego.

Both Kobold and Gecko are pretty much a clone of the example shape/color-wise.

Hey this looks kinda...
>Foot fetish images
>Raven images

Yeah no, I think I'll go and watch an apple turns brown instead

I would love if someone could draw this character for me. She's kind of like Alia from Dune with all the weird visions of the future and psychic powers and as they manifest they give her brief insights that let her do things like shoot enemies blindly through a wall with her sniper rifle. So I would love if a draw friend could draw pic related, but in a better way. I watched a bunch of CS GO pro matches at one point and liked the idea of her powers making her like a CS god, with "wallhacks" and "aimhacks" except a little less so. Or a pic of her dual-wielding tec9s would be cool too.

Also I know some drawfriend did fulfill this request at one point but he didn't post the finished drawing so I only have the incomplete version.

Can any of you Drawnon's find it in you heart to help a recently released soldier ?

requesting a drawn version of this pic as an Imperial Guardsmen with a power sword (just like the cavalry sword being held in the pic) and a short Las rifle instead of the the rifle being held.
I would also like a face to be added.

Either way I would like to thank all of you drawing guys and gals for your fine work of art and dedication.

Requesting an NPC portrait from the chest up for a Fallout campaign. Basically pic related but better (and minus the anatomical inaccuracies). Needs eye clusters, a combination of mouth parts and a regular (but toothless) human mouth, a lab coat emblazoned with "CFU" in blocky orange letters, a shoulder or neck-mounted device with a holotag, two-way radio, and a magnifying lens mounted on a swivel arm. Some subtle hint at femininity would be great but not necessary.

I should probably clarify I'm looking for more of a mild uncanny valley effect than outright creepy. Another thing I kinda screwed up in the original pic.

Thank you in advance.

I would defend it as not a fetish, rather a fusion of warlock-y characters, but prejudices are hard to overcome.

Here's that apple you wanted:
youtube.com/watch?v=MeYtNcspMRE

Migrating request

Requesting this girl drawn wielding a weathered and battle damaged version of the sword, which is almost as big as she is. And if you could add some scars on her arms, a claw scar on her face and a X shaped scar on the right side of her stomach.

Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.

Hmmmm

Requesting this cutie looking wizard man in a 40K scenario. Perhaps him about to fight and fend off against Imperium personnel who're gonna try killing him because he was branded as a heretic. While his hands are glowing or crackling with magic and whatnot.

Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.

I don't know if this is up your alley, but I'd really like to see what you could do with some warhammer deamons. Pick one. Any god any type, your choice, and see how creepy you can get it. Their artwork has a serious lack of creepy, and I trust you can do it. Thank you in advance should you choose to take the request.

Looking for someone to draw my Drow. She has severe brain damage from blunt trauma and this is very noticable.

>mfw this is probably a sex thing

>literally no description of appearance except for noticeable brain damage and gender

Requesting this again please.

no
red hazy and unfocused eyes, white hair, onyx skin. All drow look the fucking same, but mine is retarded.

Not sure who all the bottom are but I like the idea. Doing it.

What hair style does she have? What build/body type? What kind of clothes is she wearing? What sort of equipment does she have?

Honestly I think you're either trolling or else some poor user living in his parent's basement got their laptop stolen by their own sentient belly-button fuzz, because it's impossible for any real human being to be this balls-cripplingly retarded.

The vampire leaders in Warhammer Fantasy.

Thanks!

Its Vlad Vin Carstein as Hank, W'soran as Boomhauer, Neferata as Dale, and Ushoran as Bill.

Any chance you can make this guy, Mannfred, into Bobby? Or Isabella Von Carstein a Peggy?

Failing deadline because RL, not an excuse though. Will finish whatever else I can in 1 more week and let's call it a final, ashamed to keep you waiting so long.

Isabella.

Pushing my luck as far as it will go with your patience, Abhorash as Cotton?

Not even tho?

Sorry, only looking to do a little one off doodle. Hope you enjoy it though.

Love it, thank you so much!

Requesting my Interrogator for Dark Heresy.

>Mid 30s, Newt Scamander-eqsue brown hair, flecked with grey since he became a psyker.

>Dark, hooded eyes - looks like he's constantly in need of sleep

>Slim build

>Carries a bolt pistol and a large tome.

>Has a zippo lighter that is deliberately intricate as it is his psy-focus

>Due to his powers, he has a glow around his head, like an energy field

Ideally, the pose would be similar to the one referenced but honestly, it's up to you - if you think something looks better or the pose is too awkward, go with what you think is best!

Thank you for reading my phone book of a request

Requesting my aasimar paladin. He should have violet eyes and a glow about him. I'd like the armor and shield like in the image, but the only thing that is a must is that he wears breastplate, and that the shield is metal.
He wears the mask to his his identity after he was stripped of his name and title, so he could continue to do what he can to protect his family and home.
Thanks in advance!

Requesting a mad scientist. Should look around the same age and look as the guy in the photo, but with the hair to the right. The hair should be black, with a grey strip running through it just to the left of the middle. His glasses should have a large crack in the right lens, and his coat should be stained with green chemicals. The pose should be him mixing two test tubes full of green liquid together, with a 'I'm a fucking lunatic mad scientist' grin.
The black strip and the square on his coat are a belt and breast pocket.

Requesting a picture of this character, a nerdy high school student (around 17-18 years old) who fell through a magic portal into a fantasy world and discovered she had an aptitude for wizardry.

She's kind of a smartass and has trouble taking things seriously, so she's probably got a pretty casual expression and is in a relaxed pose, maybe leaning against a wall or a post or a tree or something..

Genos (OPM) with taoist clothing with an aura like pic related with solar eruptions and shit.

Setting down the anchor!

Requesting one Krieg soldier firing an MG34 and the other firing an MG42, with another soldier in the back holding an MP44 while the Commissar is there overlooking them while holding a Luger.

Could someone do a remake of this, but not 10 years old? Female knight with a bright red/orange hair. Maybe a Murmillo gladiator stylehelmet if you don't like drawing faces?

Reposting my Dark Heresy adept request with a better reference pic.

Hello Veeky Forums,

I have a silly Vampire character I'd like to request art of.

She's a redheaded ex-catholic literal devil worshiping thrash metal head Malkavian ("lunatic" vampires). She carries around a Gibson guitar with her everywhere, because she believes it speaks to her and gives her guidance on worshiping Satan and the like (in the guise of random metal icons). She's very thin/lithe, should look nimble, but still a little intimidating if possible. It's 1999 in-game, so she looks like an edgy punk goth rocker. Like a young r63 Dave Mustaine who shops at Hot Topic or something. Has a motorcycle if that's relevant.

Basically the physical embodiment of everything Jack Chick thinks about metal. Getting high and denying christ and all that.

I'd like to request a Star Wars bounty hunter inspired by 17th century pistoliers/reiters.

1) Wearing torso armor similar to the Shore Troopers from Rogue One. Breastplate with plackart, back and front, with magazines and shit on a belt around the waist.

2) Arm harness like this.

3) Segmented leg armor like a pistolier's.

4) Wearing this helmet

5) Has a solid metal bevor attached to his breastplate to stop shrapnel similar to this.

6) Leg clothing like this, simple shoes with trousers tucked into them, armor ends at the knees.

7) Finally he's mounted on top of a speeder bike and carries an EE3 blaster carbine and a rapid fire pistol.

Kind drawfriends I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab.

i need your help Updating a good friend of mine's reference sheet.

Basically The central reference sheet and pose, but the Armor is updated with the pieces on the right. While the Underwear/skin version is given a lean musculature similar of the top left, and if you can manage it, Subtly imply a bit more "White tiger-y ness." At the very least change her eyes to be more cat like.

I would *Like* to get both front and back, but if you want you can just do front.

Requesting a monk who is fighting all the weird monsters bored monks would draw in medieval manuscripts. I'd like him to wield a mace or some other type of club and have an expression that clearly says he's sick of this shit.

Could a kind draw friend remove the send help word bubble and repair the portion of the tusken mask the word bubble covers?

Well, I should take a break from my proyect. Let me see what I can do.

Greetings yet again drawfriends and my ever hopeful fellow beggars!

Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!

anchor i guess

>t. OR

The coloring has begun, but I was wondering, what color did you want his fangs? I could make them tooth-colored, or I was thinking maybe metal teeth?

If it's not too much detail, you might do both--for example, the most visible teeth would be metal (the upper jaw) while the bottom would be tooth-colored

I leave the final decision up to you

Yeah I can do that no problem

on it

Wow, thanks! Looking forward to see what comes off that then.

I'd lie to get a creepy looking fear spirit; preferably with a Hindu-deity/Rakshasa sort of look.
You know, multiple arms, heads and so on. Maybe make it a bright yellow color. It's for a mage game character I'm designing. This fear spirit is going to be bound into a weapon.

Requesting a tarot styled eye being pierced by a kris, with blood "tears." Extra tarot-y stylings are optional, but would be neat.

Running Reign of Winter again has made me realise how little art there is of Greta out there.

Requesting Greta (top) in the pose of the character in the bottom pic.

Thx the second one is higher Rez. I'd prefer that one.

Hey hope you like your first delivery

I really like the idea behind this and I hope it gets done.
Tarot cards are neat!!

Looks really cool dude, I like it a lot, thank you so much!!

Requesting a character in full plate armor wielding a crossbow.

C'mon kid, you can be more generic.

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.

The male, Lourn has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with beadeddreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

I’d like to request a spooky changeling lady I’m in the process of developing for a game.
Right with the mask she’s a tall woman of Haitian decent, and somewhat chubby. She’s fairly normal looking aside from her height - she’s got a womanly figure, soft features, bright amber eyes, extremely curly hair that’s shoulder length, coffee au latte skin tone…
Beneath the Mask she’s far more monstrous, taking on a more woods-y demonic form. Her skin tone is a dark forest green –almost black– with standard monster features. You know things like claws, fangs, spooky all white eyes and so on. Wrapping around her at various points are plant like features; twigs and leaves roughly shaped like clothing and armor. Her hair as well has been replaced by plant matter, resembling a bunch of gnarled up old tree branches with very few leaves.

She wears a lot of nice looking clothing, so whatever you draw her in I’d like it if it looked expensive, or at the very least really nice.
Might be a bit complicated but if you could include a bunch of shadow-y looking thorny vines wrapping around her would be very nice. It’s part of her Kith but her design might be a bit complicated if you include them and the leaves?

Working on this next, should be fun

Requesting this knight looking cool or playing with the little girl clinging to his leg.

Is that Tiki?

I'm mobile and can't make a proper collage.

My request is for a white armoires Star Wars Clone Trooper as a door gunner in a Assault Transport/infantry (LAAT/i). The ball turrets should be removed to make room for a Vietnam era style positioned door gunner shooting a blaster out the door.

You're very welcome

I don't know who that is, I just followed his reference

/r/ing this techpriest petting a cat with the squared circle icon on its collar. Doesn't necessarily have to be the cat in the reference. Cat can also be techpriest-ified, but not absolutely necessary.

There you go, mate.

I'm guessing that you're trying to imply that these two requests are somehow related. Despite the fact that that the only similarities are a female with facial scars.

Requester here, yes it is. She fit what my idea was for my character's patron appearance wise, so it was good enough.

OR here, looking forward to it.

Thanks.

I believe in ya, bud. He'll finish some day.

Requesting a sorcerer for a pathfinder game, this guy looks very much like what I'm going for, could I get an artist to draw him with a more medieval look to his clothing and like 90% less belts, but keep the choker necklace. Also if you could add his shadow imp familiar perched on his shoulder.

Requesting a WW2 inspired female adventurer / war scavenger. A rather tall lady, she lost her left leg sometime ago and installed a wooden prosthetic leg that can fold itself to become a trench shotgun. She wears the uniform on the left, the trench coat replaced by a tanker's jacket as shown in the right. Her weapons of choice (besides her shotgun leg) is:
>1) A gun fist that copies the mechanism of the darker one while retaining the look of the lighter one.
>2) An M2 carbine slung across her back

Top left image is how she looks like (minus the cover). Her pose would be similar to the top left image, an adventurous grin on her face.

An unnecessary extra would be a simple ruined city backround behind her (think of a floating city falling on top of another city).

Oh man, this is awesome! If it's nice to know, my group loves the art as well. Does more than justice to my vampire character, so thanks.

One thing I forgot to add was she has WW2 era motorcycle goggles resting above her eyes.

Ok but is it supposed to be
>a tarot card depiciting eye, kris and tears
or
>an eye tarot card crying bloody tears because it's pierced by a kris?
Just making sure which elements are part of the card and which aren't.

I'm making no promises, but is there any pose you're looking for? I know I need to make the sword bigger and more worn.

WIP

Working on my use of color.
Out of time for tonight.
Final result won't be much higher quality than the work done so far, with a touch more shading.
Any notes?