Would you rather play with Ribbon or Cestree?

Would you rather play with Ribbon or Cestree?

Ribbon may be a bad player, but she seems like she'd be more interesting to play with, because it seems a little boring for the night's goal to be to complete the adventure as smoothly as possible. Cestree is too straight-laced.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd play with the big titties.

Cestree plays for fun.

I'd play with both of them. Ribbon is passionate and cunning, Cestree is Lucky and...

Uh...

Trying to come up with a way to say "passionate", without using either that word or alluding to her physical qualities...

It's damn hard to do with a succubus.

AHH! ENTHUSIASTIC!

Not perverted at all.

Cestree. She is fun and wont try to break the game or avoid doing anything and then complain that nothing is happening.

Cstress is not very smart but she is pretty chill, Ribbon much less so.

I would play with any girl as long as she was cute.

You don't know what you are talking about. A shitty player combined with "I'm a cute gurl so I don't have to do shit and not responsible for anything" mentality won't make it worth it even if she is an eye candy.
Not that there aren't good players who are also cute girls.

>A shitty player combined with "I'm a cute gurl so I don't have to do shit and not responsible for anything" mentality won't make it worth it even if she is an eye candy.

Every person can become a good player with a little effort.
Cute ones make the effort involved worth it.

This. It's MUCH easier to turn a cute girl into a good player than to turn a good player into a cute girl.

Didn't the original ToH run deal exactly zero casualties because it was designed to challenge Gygax's party (by request) and they stepped up to it?

>turn a good player into a cute girl.
>gradually convincing your best player to become a trap

The first two people who played it both solo'd it. It's the sort of thing where they both had played long enough with Gygax to know a fair amount of his tricks and how to counter them. For example, one guy spent most of the dungeon walking on the ceiling, allowing him to easily avoid three quarters of the traps.

But, it was a tournament dungeon designed to kill players, and while a careful group going through it rather slowly is likely to get through it without any casualties, competing to complete it as fast as you can leads to plenty of fatal mistakes.

>"I'm a cute gurl so I don't have to do shit and not responsible for anything" mentality

This uncutes the girl

I'll play with her for fun

Cestree!

What could be better than a succubus with autisms that just wants to play traditional games?

Pro tip - Nothing.

I want to cook a meal for the girl on the right!

Clearly, those two are meant for each other.

>tfw prefer girl on left but you're the male equivalent of her so you're both useless shits and will die of hunger

Cestree
Besides the fantastic bosom, she's the type to actually want to learn the rules and get into the game, and doesn't seem to be the type to throw a shit-fit when she is pointed out for having misread the rules and it puts her in a disadvantageous situation. She also seems like the type where a little extra crunch doesn't scare her, so I could go so far as to play a full-rules Battletech campaign that tracks all the fine points of information like paying all the staff in our unit, weather conditions, and having to do repair rolls for each individual component on each unit. The kind of stuff that gives me a geek boner while flipping through my rulebooks, but know I'd never get my usual "3025-only", "rules-are-hard", "I-don't-want-to-spend-money-on-things" type players to consider, and couldn't overwhelm a newbie with.

That automatically makes her a better player than a solid 80% of the people I've met.

Besides, over-the-topness and wacky antics aren't needed for miniatures wargames campaigns.

>Ribbon
>Cestree

Who the fuck are these people ?

who's the little girl on the left?

That's my situation.
We order pizza.

Would like to see the right one feed the left one.

Epic Memes xD and also the mascot of some dumb attention whore who can't draw.

Do you mean Veeky Forums's mascots?

Veeky Forumss mascots.
Like everything on this fucking website, half of us like them, half of us hate them and half of us have never heard of them. No, I didn't stutter.

Cestree, because I want to fuck her in the asshole.

>For example, one guy spent most of the dungeon walking on the ceiling, allowing him to easily avoid three quarters of the traps.
That's hilarious. Do any of these old tournament plays have write ups?

They're two girls from a comic series loosely tied to this board.

>Ribbon
An elf girl who is irresponsible and arrogant, and thinks she knows much more about games (and everything else) than she actually does. She's terrible with money, is often mean-spirited and sometimes even murderous, and her only strategy for playing Magic is sneaking Cheatyfaces into play.

She is silently envious of her friend Cestree, though almost entirely because Cestree is bustier than she is. Her desire to grow up and become popular have lead her to make brash and even dangerous decisions, including eating handfuls of aging pills. Though willing to bully and otherwise mistreat her friends, deep down she is a very lonely girl and hates being separated from them.

She does seem to at least have a genuine desire to help people learn about traditional games, and is tenacious to the point where she's journeyed and returned from Hell twice.

She is resistant to fire thanks to her bond with her salamander familiar, Rage, and is otherwise incredibly durable, surviving explosions and drinking several bottles of paint.

>Cestree
A kind succubus who only cares about playing games, even at the risk of being demoted to a sloth demon. She is often the target of Rage's perverted attentions, but does not seem to be aware of her own comeliness. She is naive to a fault, and not all too familiar with non-demonic standards for things like proper attire.

After making a deal with another demon, she now has great luck, but sees it as a curse because it gives her an unfair advantage during games. She becomes deeply depressed at the mere thought of cheating.

The daughter of a ruler of one of Hell's circles, she is able to transform into a more aggressive form, though she seems embarrassed by it and her large tail in that form. While journeying into Hell is a harrowing experience for Ribbon, Cestree often goes there on shopping trips.

where can i find that comic?

tfw would cook for the left one and with the right one.
The second she messes with my kitchen setup, the pink bitch dies, though.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon

It's not a very good comic though, especially the older comics. I recognize I've got intense nostalgia towards them since they've been a part of Veeky Forums for so long, but they did improve over time, and at the very least they're cute.

That's some intense nerding.