We're currently working on Expansion 3

Artistic Interpretation Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Header (1st Draft)
-Companion Sheet
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6
Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for DUSK ELF

Thanks for new thread while I was asleep.

No problem m8

Latest warhammer gals update once again, were still lookin for some tech priestess stats if y'all got any ideas

heres the gal in question

I could ask the guys over at Love and Krieg again. They've got a Tech-priestess story going on, and the character is grade A waifu material.

Actually already sent the info their way, thanks though

Chi

Can someone explain to me how to play this?
I mean there are rules that OP give, but there are two set of rules (towers and lewd).
Is there reason to play tower (except for being in public) and lewd is just popular for known reasons or is just better as game.
What are their differences?

Im gonna set up a nicer lookin "spreadsheet for yall to use in cunjuction with the next gen since id say were all well n done with the last gen with the last few additions of cave n error fixes

of course some of the other gens still need updates and art replacement but ill try to keep some tabs on everything as were chuggin along. But for those unaware we are currently working on

>Trash gen on /trash/
>Warhammer gals
>The upcoming gen after pic related
>Im fairly certain someones continuing on the undertale gen, though its mostly their little pet project
>Blank's Foreign Lands Chart

and of course whatever Gats is working towards but as for what that is, your guess is as good as mine, heres the page link though
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit#

Its a CYOA where you have a set space for each gen on how many princesses you can save. Your meant to follow each gen from 1 to whatever is the current, creating a "build" that either makes you some sort of immortal god in the endgame, or just does amazingly silly stuff like the ever expanding dragon princess

Im sure someone has a picture of their run/build lying about

where the wyvern princess stuff?

Fake princess gen

Is there a full version of this art? Or other Border General Art?

Wait Border General is a girl

its the full to my knowledge, Gats posted that version on his tumblr

How do we use this? Is it meant to be used with the tabletop rules or something else?

its a cyoa, you pick which one you like best, simple as that

though the warhammer gen isnt finished yet

Like a book cyoa or is it really as simple as pick one you like and make your own story? No real rules or guidelines?

None but what the charts provide.

for one as short as the warhammer gen its as simple as picking your preferred gal, but when it comes to the major towergirls charts, your expected to go from each generation to the next, building up a party/kingdom of princesses that gives some sort of interesting endgame

theres even reward sections and dowries that intersect differently depending on who you pick

aside from all that, the overall setting of the base towergirls game is what draws a lot of people, since its this sort of adventure time esque fantasy area based on the simple concept of "Knight goes to save the princess"

How many shapeshifting princesses exist?

No shapeshifting princesses here, sir. None at all.

>eight hands
>maybe more

What is this, a spider dragon?

Several cooperative mimics.

>eight hands
>maybe more

Just dropping in to post another Princess by Eversor.

I wish Eversor named his princesses better, I never understand the references.

She's a character set to appear in (and currently acting more or less as the mascot of) a UT fangame by the name of Dreemurr Reborn: The End. Not certain if the game will end up in development hell or not, but she appeared to leave enough of an impression to consider including as a Princess for Cameo Gen-UT; the canon source material was a tad shy of creating a really solid 20 Princess base (in terms of overall "waifu"-ness, anyway).

you mean like this?

Bebilith Princess when?

Does anyone else like the Dowry system better than the systems of the other charts?

I feel like it involved the most choice out of all the chart options and is the only system where you could get all the bonuses if you wanted.

It does not force a negative on you like the idols and is not just an one or the other like all charts after.

I guess the only downside is that it takes up cart spaces.

I'm with this notion. The dowry system is much easier to work with, and makes the most sense.

I dunno if this was done before but after seeing the surge of hekapoo popularity in /co/ I thought this might be good as a joke princess.

Hey im all for more bird princesses

I'm actually more for the class/skill system from IV

I like the idea of customizing your princess to a sort of party roll

You should use the template, her proportions are all wonky

I like so far all systems. I like the progression in the gens, like you grow as a knight.

I think the secret are her big tities

Im so dumb but I have a new waifu now

reverse traps are awesome!

>Gen 1 ruleset
>Wild designs that differ greatly from one another with only vague similarities
>All dragon-like

I'm okay with this.

>differ greatly
>all 2 horned dragons

>with only vague similarities
>Their only similarities are that they have two horns and look like dragons

cute, she have a name?

Cheerie

more IV updates

> Gryphon stats re-adjusted due to the final + and - contradicting one another, fetishes altered from hand to clawjobs and more focus put on her being a scoundrel, though shes still mostly the same aside from hot dogging changing to preening

> minotaur no longer fucks you in the ass, more focus put on being sexually starved for a proper male, gold nose ring re-added, item alignments and name/descriptions re-adjusted and reworded

> dragon sprite update

Top notch overall.
That just leaves Cyclops, Gnome 2, Gator, and Gnoll for relining, yes?

>Orcs aren't posed like Pillar Men

G3Exp Companions Page when?

If we had a Goldface Princess, she'd be attached to this post.

Amazing Good work.

Question for Eversor: Are you the same Eversor who did Imperator High Quest on the MSPA forums?

Y'all got a fire princess yet that's not a dragon

I second and their acceptance of these dragonkin.

Now, how to incorporate them into my own runs; Gen I's limited wagon space hurts enough as it is.

Clown Car. You see that shit? it's fucking broken.

>giant fiery spider demon
>princess would literally be pic related

Snow and Choco are just pallet swaps!

Gotta save that memory space

Is something being added to make up for the ruined minotaur princess?

>ruined minotaur princess
What do you mean? They just fixed her. Unless you mean that you like the older one that forced her dildos in you

I think it was meant to literally fit armies inside rather than to act as a broken wagon, but yeah, the wording definitely leaves its limits open to interpretation.

I was sent here from /d/ if that resolves your curiosity.

Dusk Elf's got hips.

I really liked the new design of Dragon IV, and I'm also enjoying the changes on the page. I didn't draw anything for some time, but I will try during those days to make a new image.

What are the changes to Dragon IV again? New colors, new bikini, new wings?

Doesn't the

The font is way more bold than before on Minotaur Princess, and slightly on most other changes, unless I'm just looking at it wrong.

I just noticed that whoever redid Mantis forgot her maid-like apron. Big detail completely forgotten. Gator is also missing her crown. Also a rather big missing asset, unless she's getting a visual overhaul sometime soon-ish.

Prolly seems way more bold because her old text was very small compared to all other cards because of her overall size and the amount of dialogue in her descriptions

mantis and gator sprites are currently placeholders for Eversor's upcoming updates

Yes

Perfect
Fukken saved

Holy fucking cocks that thing is cool.

Yes yes use this!

So, did anyone actually have tried out the Tabletop Rules?

There were a few games played on stream, and GMP was makin something akin to a card game to my knowledge

I would, except for the fact I don't want my group to know I'm a pervert. I have a reputation to keep y'know

I never even read them. They're still sitting on my desktop.
College fucking sucks.

Yes I am!

Good point.

I thought that they were all canon?

Now with 30% more something

DUSK ELF
U
S
K
E
L
F