A dragon just under a hundred years old is able to transform into a human shape. However...

A dragon just under a hundred years old is able to transform into a human shape. However, it's only able to transform into a preteen human, due to its age.

How can I introduce this as a PC the players need to interact with several times, and minimize the pedobait? I don't actually need to minimize the overall creep factor, since this dragon-child is going to have really gross cataracts that don't impede its vision at all, walk barefoot over ice and snow without harm, and have/do other creepy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=yuran_(erubo)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How can I introduce this as a PC the players need to interact with several times, and minimize the pedobait?
Have them transform into an adult because they are a goddamn dragon and can look like whatever they want.

>How can I introduce this as a PC the players need to interact with several times
You mean NPC?
DMPC?
Or are you a player and you need to get your GM to accept your preteen human dragon?

Please clarify.

You could try by not using a pedobait idea in the first place.

Have it be dragon (male).

This is just like trying to make werewolves more 'cursed force of nature' and less 'furry bait'.

Sure, yeah, you can make the werewolf or preteen-human-dragon scary, gross, and as un-sexy as possible, that can't hurt. But it won't actually stop dogfuckers and kidfuckers from doing their creepy thing.

The answer is: just don't play with goddamn degenerates. Make it clear you don't want anyone at the table to hit on the preteen. If one of your players does it anyway, you need a new player.

Just stop beating about the bush and get them to watch Kobayashi-san already and say "hey this NPC is Kanna", since it's clearly what you're going for

NPC, fuck, that was a typo, sorry

I knew there was going to be a comparison. But this dragon is actually a leader of a tribe of a hundred or so people, mostly humans, living in the frozen wastes, and it periodically assumes its true form to murder threats to its vassals.

If your players can't see a child without sexualizing it, they are the ones with problems.

Remilia!

>it's only able to transform into a preteen human

>Preteen
>Posts a girl with noticeable breasts

Lawful evil? More like CUTEful evil

what a shitty scene, the colors don't match where they move after the third move.

I see... well, I reckon that said dragon would actually keep it a secret that it's actually just a child if you go by "dragon years", and only ever show itself in its draconic glory.
If anything, it will only use it's human shape to sneak into the tribe as "that weird child of the hunters from outside the town" or the likes, quite possibly using a few charms and compulsions to ensure no one ever doubts a thing.

Simply put, if you do it like "loli was dragon in disguise" it will be seen as a clever ruse by our dragon friend, while if you pull a "dragon frequently shapeshifts into loli" it's easier to make the players concerned about magirealm.
Assumind this is D&D/Pathfinder, remember that dragons are proud and disdain humans (to a certain degree, even the good ones do). Shapeshifting into a human is kind of degrading for them.

Don't. You're including it because you're a creepy pedophile already.

Make him a male dragon

Okay.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=yuran_(erubo)

Like this?

>Implying

By not playing with normalfags.

>it's only able to transform into a preteen human, due to its age.
??? Makes no sense, desu. You're the pedobait here, fix your brain.

user, your loli dragon is white eyed, walk along ice, and do creepy bullshit. It only makes my dong harder, because if i dont know its a dragon, I know its some supernatural child, and I might want to nurture them out of pity/trying to use her powers (depends of character). The best is to only use the child form when its really needed.

Make it an older dragon who's in a less pedobait form.
Make her too young to have mastered her shapeshifting powers, so she has to be in dragon form constantly.
Make her heavily clothed to the point where her true identity or age is indiscernable at first.
If you're playing with degenerates, you're screwed coming and going anyways, so don't worry about it.

Isn't 100 years old 'adult'?
Shouldn't they be a late teen?

Giver her a skin condition that makes her look scaly. Have her show little to no regard for human life. Have her eat raw meat by the fistful. Have her hoard treasure.

>he doesn't want to make the lolidragon sexy

Polymorphing does not work that way. Why would you make it work that way unless you were specifically indulging your disgusting fetish? Just make the dragon look like an average adult human (not even an attractive one, just one of the few random human farmers the dragon has seen) and act like a crude and poorly-researched impression of a human. You know, like "good time of day to you, my fellow humans! I've just been minding my own business, mating for life and not even bothering to amass a horde, because I'm probably going to die of old age any time now."

Now I want to see shirtless Strahd.

Loli dragons are awesome, go for it

i just cannot find my fucking "titus get the cross" image so im just gonna type it out

>titus get the fucking cross

I'd fuck that dragon.

this

There is literally no reason for you to be doing this except that you want to fuck it.

That dragon is a 9 year old boy.