Okay here is my situation

Okay here is my situation.
I made enough money off crypto to live comfily for a while (around 2.7M)

I am still missing social interation and I could be in a better shape.

What is a job that keeps you active ( tired of sitting behind a computer) and social ?

I am not a NEET, I have MSc from a top university but if I work in my field it will be a well paying/high responsability work behind a computer all day.

What a comfy jobs that keeps you active + social ?

Any shitjob. I refuse to believe you have 2.7M and are still this clueless about the world.

National Guard?

Go get a job at a trading firm. I interviewed with a couple before and they are a lively environment with fun people.

prostitute

retire dummy, start a business , learn to sail lol

Get a personal trainer they’ll casually talk to you throughout your work outs and help you with both

get a gym membership and stop eating garbage

USAF officer with your degree

I have already scheduled a sail class for this summer !
Don't want to start a business because it's too much work.

>Masters degree
>misspells responsibility

Whore for old people.

Already going to the gym, trying to cut down on junk food

>I am still missing social interation and I could be in a better shape.
Seems like you need way more than just a job, but yes, that you need too.
Hit the gym, start an interesting hobby where you have to interact with people, fuck, try out tinder to talk to people even.
>What is a job that keeps you active ( tired of sitting behind a computer) and social ?
Mailman? (assuming you are living in a small enough town for it to not be stressfull as hell)
Salesman? If it's a non-shit store and something you are knowledgeable about where poeple might actually need help from a good seller, you could interact with people.
Just some random manual labour? Mostly quite social, at least with your coworkers.

work at a ymca, its low key and you can still network with rich ppl

>What a comfy jobs that keeps you active + social ?

Nightfill at a large supermarket.

Anything retail.

how do you plan on cashing out/not paying taxes over that amount of money

Thanks guys !
What about being a swimguard ?

this

Already did, I paid the taxes that are low in my country (NL)

BRUH! I've been thinking about this same thing aye. Top two suggestions for me are fireman or pick packer. to be a fireman u have to pass some hectic fitness tests first but it's worth it IMO

construction is a blast. no joke, I used to be in the medical marijuana scene, but since it has gone to shit price and profit wise, I have jumped into construction mgmt. Its fun, dynamic and keeps you busy/inshape and you might just learn a thing or two about building,
and the money is great.

>Already going to the gym, trying to cut down on junk food
Lerning how to eat is the most important think lern about macros protein/carbs/fat amd do a proper split 8-12 sets per body part woth a variecion of exarcices and reps and you will see huge deferece in 6-10 months

Hey man,

Word personal trainer.

>Je word/moet zelf fit zijn
>De stof is zo doodsimpel
>Je bent het zo binnen een jaar
>Je kan de hele dag met chicks praten
>Mensen kijken naar je op terwijl je niets gepresteerd heb

Het is de ideale baan voor semi-NEETs die een verandering willen. Ga gewoon naar school zodat je onder de mensen bent. Wat heb je te verliezen?

You should also start playing golf and/or tennis. You made it now live like it.

Dit

Become a flight attendant

Wacht hoeveel belasting betaal je erover dan

I lift regularly and I have a small-souled bugman software job. I never talk to coworkers outside work because all they care about is videogames and marvel movies but I still have plenty of friends who I can yell about the Jews with. If had 2.7 million I would be lifting for a few hours a day with all that free time. You know what you have to do to stop being a fat faggot, get under the damn bar already. There is literally no excuse for you to not be a /swole kunt/.

Package sorter for UPS melts the fat away.

Go live in Spain or Greece.

People there are insanely social, good hearted, and the living costs are dirt-cheap, for better living conditions than the Netherlands.

I'm Danish, made ~900K and have been living in northern Greece for the past 4 years. Country is amazing, chicks are hot, people are fantastic.

You have triple the money that I had. Go live your fucking life somewhere with lively people.

1,2% in Box 3. Heffingsvrij vermogen is 25k atm, studieschuld mag je erbij op tellen.

>mfw thinking about americucks who pay >30%

>get a job for social interaction

The absolute..

You need to embrace your yang. I suggest full blown hedonism for a month. Travel around staying in Air B n B in lively cities for a while. Get drunk, hook up with strange chicks you meet at bars, clubs, coffee shops, pool parties. When you're not doing that you should be living healthy working out heavy, swimming.

Heerlijk al die VVD/PVDA stemmers. De rijken hebben het goed hier. Binnekort join ik ze.

Don't believe that 2.7M is anything to be comfortable with.

put maybe 20% of that back into cryptos on shitcoins, at least.

But as for a job, an actual chef (not mcdicks) would be interesting and will give you a valuable skill.

tfw you have to make it before they raise they raise the tax to 21% or 40%

Holy shit Nederland hoog

Worst idea I've ever seen.
Culinary = Long culinary school for 1000's of $$$$
followed by long hours grubbing as a line cook for shit pay.
Followed by more long horus as a sous chef
followed by long hours as a chef with some pay

Do you live near the water? Get a job on a ferry or tourist boat. Easy as hell, little responsibility, and nice scenery. Enjoy your gains (if not LARPing).

Well, xhe is dutch, it seems, so there's like a 70% chance that xhe lives near water and a 99% chance that it's under sea level even.
Hah, I know it! combine the under sea level with and essentially become sponge bob!

You seriously have no hobbies, no personality, and no friends?

Jfc. What a waste of 2mil

GET A GYM MEMBERSHIP

DO STRONG LIFTS WITH ADDED CHIN UPS AND DIPS

DO GOMAD

such shit quality threads
guess it's time to leave this shithole for some time

once a month, can't be that bad for OP

It wouldn’t be surprising. I’m in a similar boat. Nowhere near as fake-internet-money rich as him (getting there) but I’m in software and basically destroyed any interests I had in order to have several failed startup ideas while working a normal day job programming too, with little to show for it. Kinda sucks. About two years ago it was really starting to fuck with my head so I started getting back into art. It’s weird, but for a while there I was literally trying to remember what I used to enjoy to do for fun.

> Don't believe that 2.7M is anything to be comfortable with.

you will never see half of that in your entire life

please tell me you didnt cash out the full amount???

im in NL as well, how did ABN/ING handle you depositing 6+ figs into a bank account? what service did you use to cash out? got so many questions hahaha

Start doing voluntary work.
Or become a firefighter.

Amazon. 6 months and you'll be in shape and by that time your bosses will be actively trying to promote you because of your education. The physical nature of your entry level position will dissipate as you move into management/corporate roles.

burnout thats what happened to you man.

If I had that kind of cream, my ass would be hopping around Caribbean islands for a long while

listen up millionaire fuck face cause I have the solution for you. If you have any crypto left, I want a finder's fee in the crypto of your choosing.

Here's my solution: instead of a job (you don't need money anyway) enroll in a film school. Benefits:
- hot artsy bitches
- you'll be spending time outdoors filming your shit for exams
- social interaction: you need to gather a team since you can't fly solo in this
- very rewarding
- amazing parties and night life (artsy people are good at this)
- even if you're older no one will judge you since the average age should be 30+
- you'll learn shit and you'll seem more cultured

Cons
- you might get into it too much and be tempted to spend some of your money on this shit; don't do this until you're in your 3rd year and you actually get good at this

Change my life:
1P6Cn1LH67wkoEK4XjgQqPzWowm8vjut8Z

BAR JOB

>What is a job that keeps you active
traveling salesman or traveling anything really

He said he wanted to be fit, not have a gut sagging over his belt by the time he pins on Major.

fuck off pajeet

jij hebt geen 2.7millie vriend

on topic: politieagent, zie je nog eens iets van de maatschappij