Voice acting thread

I love using prerecorded "hand outs" in my games. But my voice is terrible. How about a vocaroo thread?

vocaroo.com/

Post requests and let your golden voices be heard.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0TukWcJ4uCS
vocaroo.com/i/s1xL7Cwvftcg
vocaroo.com/i/s1CJfSvp5J4m
vocaroo.com/i/s1nlwN6tMrbj
vocaroo.com/i/s0AL8s6Xg947
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a request to kick this thread off:

GMing a game Vampire hunter (VTM) mortals game in Houston. Party just shot up some thin bloods and think they're hot shit, at least until they watch the news and realize how dumb they are for using guns in a residential area. The transcript for the news is something like this (I'm terrible at writing, feel free to spice this up or use more proper language). The second story is just a joke story, where they turn the TV off. Feel free to add some more bullshit if you want.

Good evening, I'm Hatzel Vela, thanks for joining us on the Fox 24 News aaaaat 10.

(1st story)

A gruesome shooting in Sunnyside Houston that left 3 teenagers dead has the neighbourhood gripped in fear.

Yesterday evening an SUV was parked outside a home in Sunnyside, the suspects armed with guns entering the house through the back door.

A witness who was in her home at the time of the shooting says she heard gunshots coming from the home and soon after two men and a woman left the house and entered the vehicle only to drive off.

Police arrived shortly thereafter and found a gruesome scene; 3 young african americans gunned down in the basement of the house.

In what police detective David Anderson described as 'a most heinous act of violence' two of the teenagers bodies had been set on fire while the third one sustained a shotgun blast to the head.

According to Anderson, police 'are doing everything to identify and apprehend the suspects'.

(2nd story)

President Donald Trump has threatened to extend the immigration ban to include Canadians. In a tweet this morning he said: 'Maybe we should put Canadians on the list too and extend the wall! Canadians are very unfair!'

The story isn't constructed logically.
And the fire part is unclear. Did the police arrive at the scene to see the still burning corpses, were the bodies merely heavily charred or did they even have reason to suspect the victims were set on fire and then shot?

The bodies were burned by sunlight (they were vampires). The news are controlled largely by the vampires and they are not interested in publishing correct news, just news that will rile up the populace.

But I'm open to suggestions, like I said I'm terrible at writing (non native English speaker too).

I'm not interested in what actually happened. I'm interested in what is supposed to have happened. And "bodies had been set on fire" is too vague.
My question remains the same.

It might be worth altering what is said in the news report, news generally doesn't go into detail with exactly how people got shot my man.

All right then. The police arrived to see the heavily charred remains of two bodies, while the third guy had his head half blown off, presumably by a shotgun. They would not have been able to verify that the burned bodies had been shot first though, although autopsy might reveal that.

A witness said she heard multiple gunshots coming from the house.

Noted, thanks!

News generally aren't intended to tip off players that a bunch of vampires just got fucked up, either.

While that's true, it's still good to adhere to his original idea, after all it's as if the players are watching the news and then if the news goes into full detail of it it sounds shit, that said you need enough identifying information.

vocaroo.com/i/s0TukWcJ4uCS

I took some liberties with the script. But here you go.

Thanks a lot man!

this please, and thank you

:bump:

I need a recording of a distress call for a Rogue Trader game. (Ideally, a female British-sounding voice, although I know not to push my luck).
Also, if you can include some vox static, it would be much appreciated, although I can add it myself.

...all Imperial ships. This is Lieutenant Commander Anterus, acting commanding officer of His Holy Navy's ... tious Indignation.
heavily damaged by heret....
are hereby required...
immediate assist...
advise c...
will repeat. Emperor preserve us.

I sound like a nerd

let me know if you need a nerd to say some bullshit

vocaroo.com/i/s1xL7Cwvftcg

Here you go buddy. Anything else?

Oh.

vocaroo.com/i/s1CJfSvp5J4m

I held the mic a bit to close to try and simulate a bad vox connection. Hopefully this works for you.

vocaroo.com/i/s1nlwN6tMrbj

Needs more scripts up in this bitch, i wanna give a Male brit's voice.

You could always try here: .

vocaroo.com/i/s0AL8s6Xg947

Great thread, nice to see it. Keep up the good work.

Sorry I can't contribute, unless someone needs sometning yelled with a horrible slav accent.

what in the fuck was that?

Thank you sir, sorry for not providing context here I thought it was obvious but alas context always matters.

The image says "I can't even SEE straight anymore." As a gag remark on the Black mage's derp eyes. Black mage being the only person of reasonable intelligence being surrounded by a group of perceived comic relief morons with the fighter being one of the pinnacles of stupidity.

So most of the black mage's remarks are done with intense frustration and anger about the party around him being retarded.