RPG system riddle

Give me RPG system that has those:

- out of the box expierience, no tweaking
- massive bestiary, preferable weaponry and itemry also(as in not kickstarter/singleton book crap with 30 monsters)
- no rigid classes, anyone can pick locks, stealth, maybe magic

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#safe=off&q= wrestled a vampire out of the window dungeon world&*
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think there is an RPG that matches all of your criteria to the letter. The "massive bestiary" is the biggest stumbling block, as D&D and OSR derivatives are essentially the only systems I can think of which regularly churns out dozens of bestiary entries, and those are obviously class-based.

Next closest thing, maybe BRP or D6, but those need tweaking.

Anything FFG pumps out has enough stat blocks to rival dnd.

They make "core" lines for a setting, then release splat books for those line but make them teniously connected so they might be able to use together. Kinda like the mess that was oWoD and the clan, tradition and tribe books.

Classes are ok, but i don't like the fact that warrior for example can't sneak past something or pick locks. Like in baldurs gate. How is OSR with that? Or maybe some DnD edition that is less rigid with class roles.

Oh, so you just want any D&D that isn't 3.PF.

What is a :
stat block
splat book

Lurk moar or google them.

Oh, nice. So should i grab DnD 2,4, or 5? What will fill the out of the box experience to the fullest, with not much tweaking.

What are some good OSR games?

Probably B/X.

bump

Mutants and masterminds

Nice answer, thx. I didn't specify theme, but that's my fault becouse I didn't think somebody would make huge system with big bestiary based on american superpants heroes.

Ok , disregard the last point fellow /tg anons.

Only those do apply now:
- out of the box expierience, no tweaking
- massive bestiary, preferable weaponry and itemry also(as in not kickstarter/singleton book crap with 30 monsters)

Dungeon World.

Does it have massive bestiary that is detailed?
With what books should i start if I want to play ASAP? Is it good for minis?

>Does it have massive bestiary that is detailed?
Yes.

With what books should i start if I want to play ASAP?
Dungeon World.

Is it good for minis?
No.

It sure does. My last session my warrior wrestled a vampire out of the window. That's real roleplaying right there.

>my warrior wrestled a vampire out of the window
Is this a meme?
google.pl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#safe=off&q= wrestled a vampire out of the window dungeon world&*

Why not good for minis? No flanking etc?
That sadens me

Dungeon Fantasy box set

>Oh, nice. So should i grab DnD 2,4, or 5? What will fill the out of the box experience to the fullest, with not much tweaking.

If you're going D&D, 5E

No flanking, no grid movement, no initiative.