Sell now or regret it until your grave

Sell now or regret it until your grave.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/238680842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Cope no coiner at 23 im making 1k a day on funny money

>listening to money skeleton on price projections
Did you sell ETH at $8? If you did I bet you regret it. If not why start listening to him now? Vitalik is pretty brilliant when it comes to programming but he doesn't know jack shit about markets.

No

WORRY IS MY FUEL

I WILL BURN MY MONEY AND MYSELF IF I HAVE TO

BUT I WILL NEVER STOP HODL

Everyone with half a brain knows the apocalypse of crypto is approaching. But I need to see $500 LTC before that.

I can't fucking wait to see people like you lose all your money

>the apocalypse of crypto is approaching
When?

Be greedy when others are fearful

wtf i know japanese now

How much of marketcap is a mirage?

By now I only see hesitation and fud in the media. Not worried desu

if anything burns it would be btc crashing and people jumping over to eth and ltc and hope to be the next btc price

pretty strange, when he was one of the dudes that predicted btc at $32k by the end of 2014 lol.

The day media stops fuding is the day we run

but Vitalik is fearful because others are being GREEDY WHICH ONE IS IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

read your post again and think about why this might be an imminent problem for you

Its, be greedy before others are greedy, be fearful before others are fearful

Vit is a retard, he struck gold with ETH (seriously, congratulations) but other than that every single thing that drops from his keyboard is a pile a' shiet

it's also the sign of the end of a bubble

What do you think?
>Worried
>>I think worried

lmao delusion stage is when people in their 50s are start dumping their 401ks ect ect.
We arent even close to that lol
People are so short sighted

I think we're in the enthusiasm stage.

Are you saying people in general are fearful at this stage? lmao, prices lately sure as hell reflect that

Buy greedy sell fearful

vimeo.com/238680842
Here's Ron paul telling you put your ira into bitcoin.

Ron Paul is /ourguy/ though

wow you're delusioned, I urge you to read up on the dotcom bubble, same exact shit is happening now

Yes, blockchain is revolutionary the same way as the internet was more than 20 years ago, no that does not mean the (((blockchain))) technology is ripe for mass adoption yet.

Random coins are 'pumping' because of FUD, anouncements or potential exchange listings. Yes the media said we're in a bubble since 100$, but from my own personal experience traders and normies are currently engaged in the same speculative bubble as in 1999.

If you are somewhat interested in the underlying technology you should know that a simple DApp like cryptokitties made the network alnost unuseable for a small week. That's the current state of the most active developed blockchain.

>sold most of his eth at 7$ because he thought it was too much already
>still 100% in eth despite losing 80% value against btc
>says diversification is a meme

Why do people still listen to this autist who coded eth because he was angry blizzard nerfed his wow warlock ?

What I said about traders shouldn't be in there, but the normie hype is insane

>nerfed siphon life
>create ethereum and make millions
>donate to private vanilla servers

>these people will be future millionaires

I can't wait for this future

kek

Forgot>
>vanilla servers catch hype
>pressure on blizz to make vanilla servers
>blizz delivers
>vito gets his siphon life back
>all is well

I can now safely disregard your original post.
Thank you moron

this is already happening retard. look at fucking esports. people playing video games that are incapable of doing anything else are millionaires. grow up and enjoy capitalism while it lasts