Character Art

Character art thread

Art you've actually used for characters edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosin–Nagant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At last, the time of the watermelon seller has come!
Also, requesting fantasy characters in coats, preferably female and some armor in the coats.

Does Fabio counts as art?

yes

Oldbold.

Looking for helmeted plate armor, preferably crusader-esque

I feel sorry for your GM.

Why can't I get enough of this type of suit?

I have a couple of helmed pics.

The father of "Ballistics Magic", T'nagan Nisom

I can't tell if the name supposed to be a reference or stand for something that I'm not seeing, or I'm just reading too much into it.

Read it backwards.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosin–Nagant
Oh shit, TIL.

Lizard people?

I NEED PICTURES,

PICTURES OF RAT MEN!

ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE ROGUE-ISH

Initially was going to use this one for a fighter, but wound up using it as a token for a ranger instead.

Used this for a wizard.

Ratfolk

Was actually looking for a fighter/knight that sported oranges and blues. Thanks!

Something about your father. Read the other thread, ya fuckin' mutant

Politely requesting angelic or aasimir male paladinish types. White eyes are super bonus mode. In response dumping everything I have, which isn't much.

Oh yeah, this guy would make a great rat

I need a bunny man.
Preferably a wizard.

Just like a humanoid rabbit dude.
>please no yiff

Admittedly, it was the same character, but one had AMNEEESSIAAAAA and was in a different campaign, so whatever.

Requesting medieval spies/spymasters like pic related. Just the medieval equivalent of shady spooks.

>walks around in some sort of armored robe
>his ankles have metal plates
>carries a sword instead of having bodyguards or dressing normally to blend in
>check the filename

Yeah, that's a military commander of a special forces group in some witcher game. Not exactly a spymaster.

Used it for Shadowrun

Requesting tactical girls.

mo'

I second this motion

Only guy from his litter that weren't adopted out of the cardboard box.

Hows this oc?

>rat boobs

>you now imagine how soft her pussy fur must be

this is like the last place I would expect to see this face why would you do this

To be fair, in the Witcher universe shit is so dangerous that anyone expecting to travel would be armed and armoured, so he doesnt stick out too much

>Not exactly a spymaster.
Indeed, the actual spymaster in the Witcher series is Sigismund Dijkstra, notable for looking nothing like a spec-ops operator.

He's the commander of the blue stripes. Basically special forces for the kingdom of Temeria, later on they become partisans after king Radovid betrays them and dissolves the kingdom.

Or even looking like a spy master.

Not quite what you were looking for but its the only rabbit dude I got.

Anyone have anything of an armored female giant with a big sword? I'm looking for a portrait for a recurring NPC.

Combat nuns anyone?

I want crossbows. Any art as long as it has crossbow(s)

are the best things ever

Got any to share?

this ones kinda fuckey, but i like the character concept

Sadly its all I have

Gonna smite some pagan with longbows

Romans needed more muttonchops

just have this

this is kinda similar to the paladin I'm playing now, except with white hair

Yes please

Ah shit tg, ya gotta help me. I can't find a single good picture of a half elf sorcerer. It's gotta be a bit subtle, not shitting magic everywhere, and it's gotta look a bit more on the human side. Billowing cloaks are a plus.

Oh and it needs to be a dude. That's kinda important. Fix this one and you're a real lifesaver, user.

looking for oathbreaker female paladin in heavy plate armor with a greatsword, pls help

100% serious, I played some kinda ram person cleric in a friends homebrew over maptool, and i went ahead and doodled stupid little portraits for the whole party