Obsidian (ODN)

The privacy platform that deserves your attention

Obsidian is it's own platform and on the 24th the first application for the platform will be released in a beta on the Google store for Android phones. Obsidians coin is used to incentivize the network and as a currency to transmit in the messenger application.

Unlike most blockchain messengers, Obsidian's application will message over a P2P network not the blockchain. This will allow the network to scale with use and also transmit faster then any strictly blockchain messenger could. (Zencash, IOC)

Obsidian is a platform that focuses on privacy and security, as such the messenger will be very secure. It will feature anonymous payments in the application so you can communicate and pay people from mobile devices without leaving a trace or your messages being viewed by unwanted parties. This will be widely utilized by people who value their own data or want to stay descrete.

You will be able to sign up for the app without providing any personal information. Also important is the fact that the team intends to allow users to purchase ODN directly in app with fiat. Depending how you finance the Fiat you can maintain anonymity.

The Obsidian team is currently in talks with several startups to launch applications on the ODN platform that focus on privacy and security. Marketing and exchange applications will begin after the release of the app on the 24th. I really do think this coin is severely overlooked and it's marketcap will soon adjust to be much higher than it is now.

ODN gon be yuge

People don't like facts but this platform will find it's niche and never let go I only see growth.. this is one of the few coins in this market with actual fundamentals

Does this mean that I can get away with raping the dog?

That's what we ODN MARINES do

>he isn't raping a dog right now
Never gonna make it

>just under 2K ODN
I'm not gonna make it, am I?

ODN is a solid coin with a solid team, holding 3.5k right now.

After the app release it will go big.

Would you be happy with 2k monero?

Thank fuck for that spike, idk how I would have broke even otherwise. Fuck this shitty coin, and fuck the pajeets running bots to shill it

Fud harder

>pajeet bots
>shitty coin
I will laugh so hard at you the upcoming months.

IOC was the first coin that was victim of the Obsidian Marines.
Obsidian Marines destroyed IOC and IOC has never ever recovered from that war.

At this moment there is a war between Obsidian and Dogecoin.
The Obsdian dev team raped a dog
A Dogecoiner got beaten up by Obsidian Marines at Huntington Beach California
Wolong from Dogecoin declared war agains Obsidian.

I don't know what is actually true because this is biz in the end.
But just looking at IOC how they got hammered, Dogecoin should think twice going to war with Obsidian

>It is said after the war against Dogecoin and when Obsidian Marines are done celebrating their anal rape victories over Dogecoin they will go full frontal against STATUS

>mfw people used fud monero by saying supply was infinite and the devs dump to keep the price down because they hate money

I also remember the fud on antshares. Its funny how ignorant people are.

Yeah nice meme. I can't wait to see the wojacks when the devs sell off their coins and confirm this scam.
>an anonymous messenger app with no product

They already have a working product faggot. Try to fud harder.

Can watch the movement of coins on the block explorer you brainlet.

this is a messenger app. a fucking messenger app. think about it. a messenger app

It's also a platform, read the whitepaper. The messenger app is just their first product.

Can you not read? It's a PLATFORM

i sold at 5.5k at the recent relanch pump

tbqh, it will dip hard after the app release, considering its just a beta release, and the fact that its still just on fucking cryptopia

i curse myself everyday for not selling at 24k like any reasonable person would do

>mfw you make this thread 2 minutes after I post this
POO IN LOO

This shit is about to go parabolic damn

It's cryptopia. If someone dropped 1btc on this it would go to 5k

this

and it would only take 2-3 bitcoin worth of market sells to crash the price down to 40 cents again

fuck that exchange

If I would dump my ODN stack alone I would dump it to1700sat.

No, I will not do it

I'll take some more of that sweet sweet 1700 sat odn

Let me have 50k at 1700 sat

What does this trend say to you?

For such a low market cap coin a 1 month uptrend is super bullish!