ICON

The next coin to go REQ-tier moon mission. You will start to see ICX spammed on Veeky Forums in the next few weeks but knowing you guys, you won't buy it until it has already mooned 4-5x. It's the same shit with REQ. So many people regretted and apologized when REQ mooned 4x in a week.

There's already 4 threads up, is that spam yet?

It's just the beginning, my friend.

This was closed to burgers, plus Korean nationalist fomo (think ANS/NEO), plus a working, viable product.

Yeah, I can definitely see this pumping like NEO. We're still early and the price is still cheap. Anyone not buying in now will regret it in a few weeks.

lmao koreans were already in. Ok excahnge opened earlier because of binance.

Everyone you are witnessing the first ICX bagholders right here.

Lemme guess, it has real value and will be worth x 10 in one month?

Here come the marines.

with current price this icx fucking shit already 1.6 bill. just 2x it cross neo. fuck off pajeets for shilling this. REQ did 10x so far, it can do another 10x from now. if this icon do 10x from now it would be at 16 bill. fuck off shilling the coins which already did 20x on day one. once fomo down, it will back to 50 cent.

does this fucking pajeet ever sleep

yes buy now to bag hold for ever. if it did just 2x-3x it will cross NEO on day 1. what a jokers in biz shilling the coin that already did 20x on day one.

I've already sold some to get my initial investment back. I'm holding the rest for literally free money.

Ah yes I remember ADA was fudded to hell when it first opened on Bittrex with an MCAP of 1bil or something ridiculous like that. Its MCAP is 12bil now.

shithole nigga. did you do math first before shilling. u ashh hole keep shilling this coin. fuck of mofo mulla third worlders.

ohh u autistic guys until yesterday comparing EOS, NEO. now comparing it with ETH, ADA to shill. they took months/years to be there where they now. u retards want fucking piece of shit to cross them on day 1. which did 20x, want other noobs to make u guys rich for fucking 2x-3x, which is high risk, why cant they put ETH,BTC they can do 2-3x easily safe bet than this shit.

REQ tier?? WTF this coin won't go under ICO price.

Korean's couldn't participate to the ico because of regulations. Nice fud pajeet

this ico sold out in 7 hours with a 30 eth cap.

that should say something about its demand

Guys how much BNB should I have for the discount??

Its hittin 1100 again should I sell out and buy again out around 900? or is it ganna gold this time?

wow, i stroked.

buy again at around 900? *

or is it gonna hold*

Please sell, I'm waiting ;)

30min chart shows rsi is heading towards 80 and MA just crossed over. it should pump in the next 30-60 mins.

We mooning now boys, it started

aight ill hold cheers.

Another shit ICO. You guys are going to get rekt.

400230000 x 2.12 = 1.6 billion? can you fucking add?

warning to noob again, it is already crossed 1 bill mcap can on day one, 20x ico, pajeets shilling to drop bags >ohh u autistic guys until yesterday comparing EOS, NEO. now comparing it with ETH, ADA to shill. they took months/years to be there where they now. u retards want fucking piece of shit to cross them on day 1. which did 20x, want other noobs to make u guys rich for fucking 2x-3x, which is high risk, why cant they put ETH,BTC they can do 2-3x easily safe bet than this shit.

what?

articulate your thoughts fucking autist

You sound like you are about 10 years old. Get the fuck out of here.

What will you ideally sell at? I missed selling and buying back in the first few dips trying my best not to miss again.

circ supply 400 mill , total supply is 800 mill retard, dont act like u dont know. those who entered now will bag hold months together for barely 2-3x gains, where is ico investors get 100x. if u really want to go for 2-3x y not got to ETH, btc which also does than this shitcoin, where Koreans banned ico/regulations coming.

Speak english pajeet, btw there are at least 30 coins with over 1 billion in market cap

i compared it to ADA because you brought up the point of "a coin coming out with a huge mcap wouldn't be able to make a lot of gains". ADA came out with 1bil and made 12x gains in a few months. do you honestly think it wouldn't happen with a better coin like ICX?

This post gave me brain cancer

I literally cannot understand what you are saying. Go put your money into ETH then and fuck off back to language school.

kek. I fuckked up formatting. but summary is pretty much same.

>5188133
you can't even speak English you retarded pajeet fuck. Get off my image board. Go fuck off loser.

This will be x4 by EOY, MARK MY WORDS

>bithump listing
>mainnet launch

its a longterm hold though, its a platform, and platforms are the shovel for cryptogold...

yes, good acting to pump and dump on noobs for ur quick 50x pajeet

Brainlet here, what does mainnet launch mean? Google is mocking me with difficult words

it's just the pajeet "education"

simple he want to dump his bags with 100x by shilling it. as simple as that .

yeah wtf are you having a stroke?

It is nice to warn the noobs though, this thing is like 20x ICO price and already high cap. high chance of getting dumped on if you get in today.

That said it's a good project and I'll be keeping an eye on it for a good entry point.

I bought at 600 sats. I was sleeping during the ICO. I still know that this will get at least a 5 bil marketcap. I consider that decent enough gains from here for doing fucking nothing. I consider it a safe hold.

simple he want to dump his bags with 100x by shilling it. as simple as that

>ICO target is $150k ETH roughly $100-110 mil
>400,230,000 tokens sold
>selling on binance for $2.15 per

Maybe I don’t understand how ICOs work that well but am I missing something? How is it selling that high per token? Did they get more than $150k ETH?

I dumped my 75k icx at 2.75$ ,I will buy back below 1$ in few days after initial fomo done.

it's selling high because of its high future potential and a lot of people know this. burgers and koreans weren't able to enter the ico. imagine if you could buy ETH or NEO at $2, would you?

Yeah definitely but won’t the price crash once the actual market cap is realized hypothetically?

So here is the real reason. You are fudding to get the price down. Why didn't you just say so?

Nice larp by the way. You clearly only have mums pocket money.

WARNING TO ALL NOOBS

DO NOT BUY. this thread is trying to manipulate you. ICON is already 15-20x ICO price, ICO price was .0004 eth, it is currently just under .003. If you buy this bag off of someone now, you WILL get smashed.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND NEVER LISTEN TO SHILLS TRYING TO HAND THEIR BAGS OFF TO YOU!

kek, dont mislead saying that NEO at 2$, it already NEO at 20$ fucking dollar mcap. see noobs how he missleading by shilling it NEO at 2$, infact it is right now mcap is NEO at close to 20$

Avoid this garbage everyone. trash coin. just ditched at a loss i hate it so much

Pajeet mums pocket money.
*fixed*

friendly reminder that 99% of the time biz tells you not to buy something and call it pajeet/scam it moons. I didnt buy xvg at 0.05$ because some buttblasted pajeet told me not to on here. Dont ever listen to biz.

some shiller saying its like NEO at 2$, but current mcap of icx shit is equal to NEO at 20$, where the fuck ppl benifit who buying now. for barely 2-3x gains need to hold ico investor bags for months. do u r own research. also this icx using bancor ,once their mainnet/dex go live, they 30% reserve kept aside for bancor. so prices will be pull down.

MOOOOOOONING

I meant 0.005$ Same thing happened with PHR.

>13 post from this id
How mad are you about missing this train pajeet?

How long are you guys planning on holding? I got about $300 on this coin

fuck off pajeets

WARNING TO ALL NOOBS

WARNING TO ALL NOOBS

WARNING TO ALL NOOBS

DO NOT BUY. this thread is trying to manipulate you. ICON is already 15-20x ICO price, ICO price was .0004 eth, it is currently just under .003. If you buy this bag off of someone now, you WILL get smashed.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND NEVER LISTEN TO SHILLS TRYING TO HAND THEIR BAGS OFF TO YOU!

Fuck up Pajeet

Look at these posters and ask yourself "Why would a bunch of coiners go out of their way to warn strangers on the internet when they could spend the time trying to make money instead?"

Then realize that that's what they're doing. They sold for some quick profit and now want to get back in at a lower price. If you've already bought: hold. It won't get much lower; the Korean backing will keep people interested in a while.
If you're still contemplating whether to jump in: You don't need to go all in all at once.

I for one am on the other side of the fence, hoping for you guys to pump it for me.

Sounds like someone didn't get ICX on the dip

It's back to where it was before the dip and going higher than before

this faggot was spamming this shit at 870 sats. thank god i didn't listen and woke up to 40% gains

#fuckoffpajeet#weneedflags#noloonopoo

I hold ICX from the ICO so i don't need to buy. Instead I just think its fucked up that people are misrepresenting and LYING saying this is only 2-4x when it is obviously MUCH HIGHER than that.

For all the noobs out there, circulating supply is 400million and total supply is 800million tokens. Go to Icon.Foundation for that information, coinmarketcap.com is wrong.

ICO price was .0004 ETH/ $.12USD. Do the math to figure out how many X's over ICO price this currently is.

Don't listen to the pajet liars in this thread, they want to hand their bags off.

He's not Indian, he's Russian

He came back again! hahaha. Mate, your relentless. Fuck off back to your call centre.

Lets not forget that ETH was at $285 on September 20th.

China has NEO
Japan has NEM
Korea now finally has ICX

All hail to the masterchains. ICON (ICX) is quite big in Korea, they are calling it the Samsung of crypto. They already have working product, they have Universitys and Hospitals testing their product, and they have been around since 2014 (I believe). Veeky Forums will most likely wake up and see the sleeping giant soon.
This is one of the ICO I believe is not a scam and worth your investment.
Samsung was big in Korea back in the days and quite unknown to western world. that is why it is called Samsung of Crypto
And koreans believe ICON will be huge in the future and so do I
Do your own research if you wanna become smarter
Koreans are quite known to have many whales, and they wil surely shill their own coin

ICX isn't a bad coin, but you shouldn't buy it now at all. Wait for a little while. Look at the charts every day, do some research and then buy. If you're smart about it, you can profit hard from almost any shitcoin.

$3 tonight

GO GO GO

Why not? I dropped $200 like 10 minutes ago.

IT'S FREE FALLING AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Guiz why can't I get the binance price for this showing in blockfolio? I desperately want to see my gains because I bought it at ICO and value my life by my blockfolio but even when I select the binance option it then displays as HitBTC which is trading futures and the wrong price.

They don't support binance yet

It's there, refresh the list. But it won't display. I've had this issue with other coins on binance too.

Once ICX gets a KRW pair this shit will fucking reach Andromeda.

lol a real life nigger on Veeky Forums. No sane person talks like this

It'll be mental. Might have to wait for mainnet though (this year).

Pump starting