Whats up with ven?

Whats up with ven?

Big info earlier. Lead to a pump and dump with the help of binance going down for 45 minutes. Now it is just getting attention as people discover it and it is going up.

Never seen a pump and dump then flat line like this that fast before..

yeah binance killed the momentum with their fucking maintenance

Overhyped shitcoin and Binance fuckup, dropped my bags and went all in REQ.

sleeping dragon

Are those huge sell walls just holding back the rocket or is this thing dead?

unironically are you fucking stupid?

Dead. Sell

>just announced partnership with chinese government
>getting listed on a major exchange soon

yeah definitely dead.

Maybe. But there's a lot of conflicting opinions about this shitcoin.

"The Administrative Examination and Approval Bureau of Gui’an New Area has already started using the E-Government System powered by VeChain Thors blockchain technology to store the business registration related documents, such as a business certificate, bank account certificate, tax registration, organization code, foreign trade registration, audit report, etc."

> shitcoin

It's dead. Just sell under market price, please.

not enough men.

The way I see it, there are 44 coins above VeChain in market cap and not a single one has a deal with a country's national government that's actively used for administrative purposes. This is the sort of thing that's normally been handled by IBM's blockchain services (not traded on exchanges). Outside of a few like Ripple and XLM used by banks, I think the rest of that list are shitcoins including BTC.

I posted this in the other thread, but this is your "Antshares/NEO" at the $5.00 mark. You're going to see at LEAST 5-7x gains from this point forward. This is playing out exactly like the NEO run did. Hold for more than one week and you'll make decent profits.

Unironically if this user is in this thread, post your wallet address
Can't have bad luck on christmas

0x8f676d99bf80ad667ef9cba5bbcd67220eea9e8a
Thx user, have great holidays there 2!

Please help me out too will you ı'm kind of fucked still hodling though dont know what ı can do
VEN: 0x18e4dfc72e1ee43d10b55aee4b7d43500a30393a

BTC:
1ECqwM9USm7CjxUDhzKghhX9deSmHPRDSo

Merry Christmas

Sorry wrong image.

This is Walton lite, Walton has better tech, building smart city in bigger industrial city and release of blockchain long before ven. They will both be big but WTC for the win. And Binance only have 63k wtc coins left.

you would be stupid to not hold both

I am stupid , but hold both;9

i purchased at 1100; i know many of you spin thousands per day but i really got hurt on this loss. had to jerk off twice in a row just to relax a bit.

any amount would turn my day around,
btc: 1FTHzm2sPWE7ZGgxmAaJoLtumWmUrKE9yJ

Hey, im the one who posted, but I bought in at 0.0035 so there is some other poor soul that bought higher than me but maybe for less.

kek, hello fellow britbong

>that image

Binance being down kinda fucked this coin shortterm. But I feel pretty confident this is still going to be 3usd at the very least eoy, possibly more like 3.5-ish

I went 50% in yesterday after reading a lot about it. I almost sold today after binance was a fucking piece of shit. Anyway, I'm holding like a madman, the future is REALLY bright for VEN.

It's about to fucking moon, that's what.