XVG

help a fool out, when to buy this shit?

is 250 sat a good choice

anywhere 250-300. it's consolidating and will pump later tonight (amerifag)

Right now, user, this is the dip.

b-but the candle is below the red line

all markets are trying to reach equilibrium. this is the only thing you need to know. if it dips hard, make sure you have ammo left to buy a big chuck for the rise back to equilibrium. the only time this isn't the case is with new paradigm information

Get in at any point below 300. This appears to be a dip. It's going to go far next year. Just buy and Hold On for Dear Life.

yea I had 2500 lumens, sold em at 900 sats to buy fucking potcoin... now i lost some money with the potcoin going to shit and xlm rocketing

I put a few LTC into Potcoin and was disappointed with what I lost. I gained back my losses yesterday by moving my POT into EMC2 (at 12100 sat) just before the current rise. (dancing around 13k-14k sat right now).

XVG is basically a guaranteed long term HODL, so if you're looking to make something back, this is your chance. Just buy, and come back in 6 months, and again in a year. Good luck!

but based on the circulating supply, this coin cant go pass 0.5$
also if it had the market cap of stellar lumens, it would be 0.3$
seems a long time for

50 sats where it belongs to

agreed

top is 55

>Hey guys, trends never ever change and we've never seen a full market cycle before, but trust us ;)

running up now

all these crypto newfags....
Public Service Announcement: XVG is a shitcoin and always will be. Long term hold...LOL

you are a shitcoin

This. I mean, I made money on the Twentya pump but he didn't predict this influx of money. It's just surreal because Verge does not deserve it at all based on their tech. No idea what that coke addled brain of McAfee sees in Verge.

Also threadly reminder that Verge means penis in French.

why do you fags still not understand this shit isn't about the tech? trade the hype

I did. Made profit and got out. I was telling whoever asked if it was a long term hold, that it is not.

I made money on the last hype cycle, just didn't expect another pump for a while. Not the first or last time I'll miss out on a 6-10x so I think I'll live.

Holy shit everything is so clear now

literally right now. you dont wanna be poorfag do u?

>make 20 of these threads
>get one right
>be smug
Inspirational

you're welcome

Scam doge coin clone is a good long term hold, nice

i bought 6000 at 275

>decreasing and steady, low volume trades

This is called fucking accumulation. Bet my dick that next peak will be above the previous, whether it truly moons or not.

Hodl or fuck off

explain why scam

dogecoin dark :D
what a shit

wraith

checked.
the 2nd pump (all pumps come in twos) will take us to 800+

>5188496

i sell 10000 at 269

>biggest online european xvg wallet and exchange closed because of high demand
FUCKING FAGGOTS

Renamed doge coin that runs network over tor, promises to make everything anonymous (which it doesn't)

Normies see the phrase tor and they think it's slick