Why is Bitcoin so sexist?

Why is Bitcoin so sexist?

lol. crypto is rustlin' some serious jimmies.

Whose fault is that, though? It's not like people are hiring bitcoin holders. You have to choose to hold it, if women are too stupid to do that then it's their own fault.

because women are too stupid to figure this shit out. the parasites always see a large amount of resources and want to take it for themselves. well, you know what? this time, fuck em

It's your fault for not including women more.

i get so fucking angry with this line of reasoning. if they want money and opportunity, they can make it themselves. but noooo, they always argue that once a productive male-established organization is present, we have to hand out gibs to their holes

We should donate 30% of our holdings to women to make up for the wage gap

wy don womom jus by bitcun

A look at those prissy dipshit "highly educated" pussbags now, if only they weren't pussy women who were afraid to invest.

>We should donate 30% of our holdings to women to make up for the wage gap

BITCOIN = VIRTUAL PENIS!!!

>it's current year and feminism now means asking men for help with everything

Intelligence certainly isn't the problem. If shithole third worlders can figure this shit out then surely some first world college chick should be able to if she wanted to.

No this is really rather a fundamental personality thing. Like how women will never ever be nerdier than men no matter how much equality progresses.

Women are much too dependent on their peers to get into this stuff by themselves like men do. They need approval of their surroundings first before trying new things.

This is also why, but feminists are partially right. Women DO experience a glass roof. But it's all in their mind. Men just break through it by themselves without noticing it. They just do it if they see it. Women seeing a glass roof or glass wall just turn away.

It has nothing to do with privilege. It's just a personality thing.

These feminists are often leftist no-coiners who don't even bother getting started with crypto.

Just fucking buy in if you're a woman who wants in on this gravy train. Hodler isn't an industry job.

b..but they are independent user

>BITCOIN = VIRTUAL PENIS!!!

*GET WOKE*

Yeah why are pajeets getting rich while women complain?

Yep, if only they spent time and energy figuring shit out like everyone else and not waste it being insecure dumbfuck whiners

Gfy user. I have a vagina and my portfolio is growing in btc value faster than the men in my trading circle. You think women are stupid because they want you to. Why would most of us put in work when there are billions of idiot men who will give us whatever we want just for hitting the gym a few times a week and letting them fuck? Lol enjoy your “muh male dominance”

your existence disproves the article in OP

BFTO'd urself

guaranteed replies

Exactly. I've seen women in crypto communities. It's not hard to buy coins at low prices and keep them.

>Hey everyone, I'm an outlier
That's nice sweetie

This cunt is right your know.

In times of poverty, chaos, and war, women will cling to you and depend on you like children.

In times of prosperity, peace, and security, women will control society through procreation and can tell men to go fuck themselves.

I have 1 btc you wan some fuck?

Post Folio and Tits or GTFO

>biting the bait this hard
pls

>In times of poverty, chaos, and war, women will cling to you and depend on you like children.
>In times of prosperity, peace, and security, women will control society through procreation and can tell men to go fuck themselves.

This is pretty much why most 'Merican women are spoiled, self-entitled little cunts.

Strong men create good times which create strong women and weak men.
Strong women and weak men create bad times which create strong men and weak women.

This is why you don't let women participate.

Hard times create strong men
Strong men create strong women
Strong women create hard times

I love this
Bitcoin is very much like vidya
Appeals to the male mind
so they spend time doing it
Women of course have to insert themselves into it. They go to where the men are. It is their nature.
But like vidya they will never be good at it.
And the kicker is unlike vidya crypto can't be changed to appeal to women.
Any shitcoin designed and marketed for them will always dump into the sewer.
You can't lead loss it
You can't insert SJW bullshit into it
Because unlike Vidya one cannot gloss over failure.
A no character faggot fucking up the plot of a AAA game from a AAA developer can be ignored or if the game fails the developer has other titles to absorb the loss.
Crypto on the other hand has no such luxury.
Buyers have their real money in it not just feelz and disappointment that can be glossed over.

>Strong men create good times which create strong women and weak men.
>Strong women and weak men create bad times which create strong men and weak women.

Almost....

>Strong women create hard times

lol

>Bitcoin doesn't care what gender you are, you either own it or you don't.
Wahhh MEN are making money since they have foresight why is everything so SEXIST against me?

*sticks snout back in 4th family size potato chip bag for the day*

Yeah strong women create bad/hard times. You got a problem with that?

>Wahhh MEN are making money since they have foresight why is everything so SEXIST against me?

I wouldn't say foresight is the right attribute here...

Men by nature will take more RISK... period. We have to to keep fighting for dat azz.

RISK tolerance is the sole reason for Bitcoins price.

It's true though. Modern liberalism is cancer and it's basically destroyed western society. Esp in europe. Guess what demographic of society is 90% liberal?

It's really hilarious actually.
I've seen people say it's sexist and racist.
They knew this shit was coming a few years ago after the first crash.
All they had to do was buy 1 BTC.

Stupid fucking feminist cunts brainwashed by Jews. Crypto is an ENTIRELY free market. There is no discrimination whatsoever, it isn't centralized so there is no status quo, it is survival of the fittest.

Could it be, that women aren't cut out for this shit, in most cases?

The Jewish media is trying to stop this movement like they did with gubergate, only this time, there are no breaks on this train.

Margaret Thatcher...
Hillary Clinton...
Meg Whitman...
Ginny Rometty...
Carly Fiorina...

you may actually be right....

It ain't racist.
A nigger owns bitmex. Pajeets are making money. Crypto isn't racist. Just sexist.

>trading circles
What the fuck is that?
Lulz
you are either a tranny or lying.
In either case
Veeky Forums is a men's board
So
GTFO

jews and niggers?

You say that because you're privileged and don't even realize your privilege.
See Check your privilege first.

Angela merkel, theresa may, queen elizabeth...

How can currencies be sexist fagot are you retarded?

Yo hey don't talk shit about Maggy. She, like Ayn Rand, is one of the good girls.

I just realized... if women are less likely to take risks, and just buy stuff to HODL... won't they wind up more successful than men? Shit.

Them too but they don't have enough numbers to make a huge dent in elections. (Maybe today, but not nearly enough before 2000). Women almost exclusively vote blue

The nigger earned it. He took a risk starting the exchange. The pajeets risk their money on the line chasing pumps. Nobody gave them this shit for free because they were born with cocks

>he can't beat the market
brainlet detected

But they don't buy it to begin with

The ideology is crafted to combat any form of logical thinking: i.e talking about the facts is "mansplaining"

>nigger
>Pajeet
>not racist
lulz
I love you user

Yup.

This is one form of equality that government can not enforce. They can enfore quotas on jobs, university acceptance etc etc but this will always be male dominated because men were smart enough to buy it and theres nothing they can do about it.

Dont you just love crypto?

No because most women don't feel inclined to be financially responsible in the first place. Would you work hard and let your money work hard for you if you knew that leveraging your pussy could get you a free ride?

What privilege? Buying BTC doesn't need privilege as long as your money is green you are good to go

One of the signs of privilege is that you don't even realize that you need it.

Well, it looks like the buy high sell low fags are doing worse than they would if they just made the choice to HODL instead. Y'all pink wojaks keep showing up.

Some do. I don't know how many, but they do. If they can get over the initial barrier of not liking to take risks, they probably won't go beyond trading.

GIVE ME BITCOUNS

Motherfucker! the buy/sell buttons on poloniex don't even know I have a cock or vagina. They just let me buy. You're just mad your lizard brain can't have the vision to see an opportunity. Convert to Islam and find a good husband roastie, otherwise you'll die an old poor hag with an apartment smelling of cat piss

lol 3D

I am trans does that count?

inb4 bigger overlap between Veeky Forums and /lgbt/ than anyone expected

>Well, it looks like the buy high sell low fags are doing worse than they would if they just made the choice to HODL instead. Y'all pink wojaks keep showing up.
I'm up 15 BTC for the year, not my problem if some people are shit.

No. The reason people like you is because you're born male.

Women can't take risks. It's not in their nature. But you can.

You don't even know about the privileges you have that allow you to discover these sites in the first place

Jesus Christ

Do you use a different Google search? Are you on a separate Veeky Forums board? Or perhaps when you browse bitcointalk the content is rendered differently if it senses you are a girl? Instead of giving me half ass responses explain to me how I was privileged. I'm waiting you cunt

Care you enlighten us rather than repeating such a vague expression ad nauseam

Islamic takeover when?

The liberal experiment was a mistake brothers

relax bro, it's probably a larper trying to get you all heated up.
and even if it is a female it is not worth the effort

>if women are less likely to take risks, and just buy stuff to HODL..
>less likely to take risks

Mate, part of HODL is actually holding through a fucking bear market and seeing 80% of your portfolio disappear while remaining cool about it, or better yet increasing your position.

HODL isnt just watching an uptrend for a few weeks or months while everything is peachy, anyone can do that. Its about taking that risk without any emotion.

Yes, because the internet can immediately detect that you are a girl and thus locks you out of our privileged spaces. Fuck off

>Y'all pink wojaks keep showing up.
The woejacks are mostly a psyop
meant to inform and warn about fuckups and pitfalls.
>and just buy stuff to HODL
That is it though. Like Vidya women don't actually buy it.
They just go on forums to bitch or write article about it.
There aren't any women who come on Veeky Forums to display their coinbase folio of Bitcoin buys from 2015.
They don't exist so they can't
Instead they come here and either bitch like you or show their tits.
Which reminds me
You are either a tranny or a woman
Veeky Forums is a men's board
Time for you to
GTFO

Okay I'm relaxed

God, I've said all along crypto is nothing but another scheme for white fuking men to control shit like they always do. Don't worry though. We WILL have a sane new president before you know it, baby dicks. Then we will tax your crypto at 90%, and throw those of you who don't report it in pound me in the ass prison.

Your fuking insane if you thought we would ever let a bunch of sexist skinheads get rich.

b8
move along

Fucking this. Weak hands are signs of people not taking risks.

HODL and buying dips are risk taking

Why do you give women such power over your mind?

I honestly dont give a single fuck what a vagina thinks. I dont consider them valuable peers as long as there identity is build on their gender.

Lets be honest, nowdays women are nothing special and are not worth investing your time into.

And cmon call me loser. I'm 6'4 german powerlifter. I could fuck your mom any time I wanted.

One of the signs of mental retardation is that you don't even realize how stupid are your arguments.

Is it weird that I can hear this gif? I can actually hear her screaming "patriarchy" in her obnoxious voice. This is freaking me out right now.

How did you learn about Crypto? Who brought you into it?

You have connections and information women don't have, because you're a man. Stop pretending you managed to do this all alone.

>You have connections and information women don't have, because you're a man. Stop pretending you managed to do this all alone.

Hey I know youre baiting and all but really most crypto millionaires before 2015 were shutting nerds who actually did hard research on this alone in their basements who were laughed at for their crazy idea and the only connections were arguing with fellow autists on forums about the actual tech with bitcoin etc.

Reminds me of the whole thing where video games before 2004 were a losers hobby with alot of derision and insults from women especially but when video games turned into a social thing (some) women suddenly demanded the entire industry change to be nicer and more inclusive for them.

HERE! I started because I had to buy drugs on Silkroad.

Is this male privilege?

Are these two actually the same woman?

if women we're equal they'd be equal. but they're not, so they're not

NANI?!

>implying there wont be a womyn coin that gets air drops for females
>implying cucks wont buy it

my sweet summer child

I identify as text on a screen, actually.

What about POWR? Shit's literally ran by a woman. Does she not count cause she doesn't live on your continent?

so you imply that there are coins specially made for men?

Bancor

POWER

since when is this bad

Shit isnt ran by a women. They have 5 co-owners of which 2 are female and probably do marketing or something.

also, can someone make a coin that emulates the coding language from /g/ but in coin meme-format? Thanks

http s://githu b.com /ErisBlastar /cplusequality

>premissionless
>sexism

Crypto is the final redpill in waking people up to group differences and behavior.

"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again—men will always earn more than women. They take more risks, and spend a lot more time finding ways to earn money. Despite close to 100 years of legislation to hinder men relative to women, men always find novel ways to generate wealth.

By the time the government completely invaded universities and set up its gynocentric curriculum, men dropped out of school and became Bitcoin millionaires.

Despite trillions in legislation to promote equality, a new patriarchy just emerged. A Bitcoin was worth just a few cents in 2009, and is now worth around 17,000$. The Bitcoin empire, and its market capitalization of $350 billion, is now worth more than Israel, Ireland, or Denmark. And like any system that isn’t regulated by the government—it’s entirely controlled by men.

I was taught that the patriarchy existed because men were physically stronger and coerced women into a subordinate role. So what’s their excuse this time? It’s not like you need physical strength for mining Bitcoins.

Coinbase, a website where cryptofanatics can exchange their currencies, conducted a survey recently. At least 95% of it’s users were male. That’s a whopping majority. The 5% of women were probably there to sell the Bitcoins that men gave them anyway.

Bitcoin, which was originally the project of a pseudo-Japanese anonymous weeaboo in his unemployed years, turned out massive and profitable. It’s at this moment that it became a feminist issue. Put this one on your calendar—March 8th is Bitcoin Women’s Day. If you want to contribute, join the Facebook page of BitcoinWomen, they already have 39 members and a profile picture.