I'm surprised more people aren't talking about Raiblocks, I guess it's because most people haven't heard of it...

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about Raiblocks, I guess it's because most people haven't heard of it. I used to be skeptical about all the altcoin bullshit like dogecoin, I said "In the future, all these shit coins wont exist, only a few useful coins will be on top, one of those coins will be a coin that can be used instantly to buy something as simple as a coffee" Well I found raiblocks, and it's just that. Raiblocks is INSTANT (Yes really, it takes a maximum of 5 seconds, go test it out), and there are absolutely 0 fees whatsoever, or taxes. This will be huge. Once it gets onto a main exchange the price will skyrocket. raiblocks.com/

Golden opportunity here. It's the best coin out there, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-work_system
discordapp.com/channels/370266023905198083/370285507185344524
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Currently there are two SHIT exchanges used to trade them.
Bitgrail and Mercatox.

I suggest buying raiblocks while you still can and holding them in your wallet.

Why can't I find raiblocks on blockfolio? Is it up under a pseudonym or something?

Also bitgrail is complete shit, this is what I got after registering: "We send you a confirmation mail with link to active your account." Fucking pajeets

Blockfolio is working on it. Use Delta? instead for tracking. :-)

If you want to try the tech out, create a webwallet at raiwallet.com . :-) Also, people in the Raiblocks discord will gladly send you some xrb to play around with to try out the incredible tech (and transaction speed).

I missed out on buying Bitcoin in 2010 for $0.001 because... it was hard to buy.

True story... again in 2013 and 2014... "if it takes me this much hassle to buy 1 shitty bitcoin, how will the masses ever buy them"

Don't wait to buy this shit when it hits a major exchange, you'll miss out on a lot af gains.

Isn't there Ripple, REQ, XLM, and probably more doing this as well?

Maybe its instant and without fees because barely anyone uses them yet?

Prove me wrong because I am interested in it but i just dont know if it would work on the scale of BTC for example

Short answer, no.
No other current has a working product with ZERO (0!!) FEES and transactions at the speed of light. Yes, XRB is at the speed of light only bottlenecked by consumer's hardware (IO).

That's pretty neat, but then again with ripple it's like .0000001 cents. Not a great barrier or something and people will in reality just use whatever is popular for this kind of stuff.
I agree it's good to buy early though, I'm not arguing that but it could be anything in the future.

Raiblocks is based on DAG. There are no miners, no fees - forever. It's incredibly simple, effective and a beautiful design. Read the whitepaper for way more details. :-)

so what use does the token have?

it's bitcoin but fast and 0fees?

Completely true! However, Raiblocks is fully decentralised, faster and effectively free to use. :-)

It's not a token. And what use does a currency have? :-)

It's for transfer of value. And unlike many other cryptocurrencies it works extremely well as a transfer of value. Because it is extremely fast and free

okay, I'm on board!

Get it before it hits a major exchange. It will moon to at least 10 dollars once on a decent exchange

Decent points RAI-shill, well let me just get some then what's the harm done.

Hi OP here im back, was shoveling snow. No one could prove me wrong?

I heard blockfolio added is or is adding it, update your blockfolio or use delta

its not effectively free. its literally 100% free

Whatever you say raijesh

>XRP
Apparently somewhat centralized, validators need to be approved
Transactions around 5 s
Fees fractions of cents, may vary though (I've heard 20 cents is possible?)

>XLM
Decentralized, but also not traditional blockchain where everybody is everybody's peer
Transactions < 5 s
Fees about a couple thousandths of a cent

>XRB
Decentralized, but needs to elect a small set of trusted witnesses
Transactions almost instant apparently, but factoring in POW around 10 s on a normal PC
No fees

Did I get that right?

Also what's there to motivate people to run full nodes in XRB? And how's spam stopped, apart from POW?

Im pure aryan

the transaction itself for raiblocks is literally instant, ive had it appear in 1 second. The only thing that can make it take longer is your own computer itself.

If you want to test it go to raigames.com
get the free 5 mxrb, gamble until you have the withdraw minimym (1mXRB = 1 raiblock), and youll see how fast it is from the website holding it to your wallet.

I haven't been able to test it because the two withdrawals I made from bitgrail never showed up in my wallet. Explorer says they're "not pocketed". No idea why I can't pocket them, the wallet even is synced.

However I'm sceptical about 1 s. How can transactions be instant if other nodes in the ledger need to veify them?

>1mXRB = 1 raiblock
Sorry I mean 1000mXRB = 1 raiblock

fuck sorry Its raigames.io

Am I gonna make it?

What was your buy price?

Fuck off with that picture in every thread.

want a timestamp faggot?
20 cents - 80 cents

You gonna make it, hold it tho

A couple questions. First of all, Is the supply limited?
Then, which gives XRB value with no incentives at all?

it'll never be listed on a big exchange. coinexchange, probably.

The supply is limited, not sure what your second sentence means

>SHIT Exchanges

But go buy from them though

Why do you say that

Yeah, as long as you don't hold them on there you wont have any problems.

because he wants to buy cheaper, it's called FUD

What wallet can you store this in?

XRB is about to be listed on bigger exchanges. The price will shoot up once this happens. Get in now while it's cheap.

>currently listed on two shit tier exchanges only
>not listed on ANY legit major exchanges
>turbo mooning anyway
XRB will go full vertical in the next few months once it gets listed on bigger exchanges. buy or die poor.

raiwallet.com online wallet (2FA)

write down your seed on a paper
theres an offline wallet too

literally vertical

And they already confirmed on Discord that it's being listed on a new exchange (they just can't say which one yet.)

Thank you

People who look from the outside dont know what happened. When raiblocks exploded there was a 4 day period where you couldnt withdraw or deposit raiblocks from any of the only 2 exchanges because the shit exchanged couldnt handle the sudden volume, now its going back up. It went from rank 100 to rank 32 in 2 days

just one question.

if there are no fees at all how will you protect against spam?.

you need to do pow or something in order to make a transaction

I just asked that. Didn't get a satisfactory answer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-work_system

That doesn't protect against spam though. It only makes it less severe but somebody with the right assets can easily paralyze the network. Colin himself understands this and mentions several such attack vectors (pre-computed POW for instance). Currently there are no surefire solutions to those problems as far as I know.

I know what proof of work is you pleb.
IOTA has a really fucked up retarded way to do this but it doesn't even work, after 2 years of trying to make it work.

Unless you can show me that Raiblocks has made it work I'm not buying.

Well the work required to prove is a billion times harder than the work required to check the proof. So a spammer would have to work a billion times harder than everyone else.

discordapp.com/channels/370266023905198083/370285507185344524

reddit.com/r/raiblocks

Ask people who know more about technology than me i would just give you a subpar answer

PoW costs ;-)

t.me/BitcoinMining_Bot?start=458627683

how is it this fucking fast
how does it have 0 fees

im kind of blown away

>discordapp.com/channels/370266023905198083/370285507185344524
discorrd link is ded I tried changing the channel typo.

?? le.
thnx i'll check out reddit i guess.

All that horizontal lines was when the two exchanges went down, hell mercatox is down AGAIN. If these exchanged could've stayed up the price would've probably hit ath of $10

Rai macht transactions frei!
Endlösung der Bitcoinfrage!

Bring on your Rai pictures. We had a lot of them a week ago. I need to accumulate for the bullrun.

It'll be $10 by 1-18-18, screenshot this.

Reichblocks

>raiwallet.com
hahaha, topkek, danke für den lacher am abend

Ein Volk, ein Rai, ein Führer!

$100-$500

The highest end GPU can produce around 5 PoWs per second, so after a whole year of backlogging PoW to send out in one go to spam the network to it would bring it to a standstill for 1 second.

You would need to backlog on 86,400 of the highest end GPUs for a year to bring the network to a standstill for a day. After which you would need to recharge that backlog for another year .

Of course this is possible for a dedicated government, but it is no more applicable for Raiblocks than it is Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.

$100 would not surprise me at all. That would put it on the level of some speculative shit tier vapor like ADA.

Already mooned, i don't like the chart. Will buy in a few weeks. BTC ratio will likely drop.

what a weak attempt of fud. son, I am disappoint

WTF is this meme

Sorry bad maths. ignore my post, I'm high af

lost a shitton of money on this one back in June, went all in like a retard. Fundamentals are there and with the constant selling presure of pajeets faucets miners gone this will only moon.

how many you hold?

there is a massive 100btc wall at bitgrail.

based jews

Hope you at least researched the tech before going all in.

So, it's like IOTA that actually works minus the faggot devs?

Check again, it's already down to 28 BTC. When the faucet miners are gone soon, this will blow up. Short sighted 3rd worlders.

Pretty much, XRB doesn't try to do the whole internet of things shit though, it's meant to be used as a currency.

I think we're starting to gain traction again.

I got in around $0.7 and almost sold when it was dipping below $3, but I think we're headed to $5+ now this week.

Correct

I really hope that bitgrail can hold the upcoming traffic. mercatox once again lost vs ddos attack despite being behind cloudfare. Or maybe they finally get the withdrawals/deposits sorted out, which will make the last fudders cry in silence and fomo in
exciting times ahead of us, Reichblockers

do you think that this wall is because someone is pump and dumping this coin?

what a fucking shill thread. who the fuck uses :-) on Veeky Forums

well rip. cant wait for some real exchanges. im sick of whales minipulating the market

im op, guy who said :-) is not me, also i am shilling but im not lying about anything

I can't register on Bitgrail, the email/pw fields just empty and that's that.
Mercatox isn't even online.
And the third exchange is a small sketchy one.

accumulate before it hits a big exchange

The only thing holding this back are the exchanged going down every other day

yep. i am excited for the end of the year where rai is actually able to take off

>
pls be true I could retire and pay my mom her mortage

Yiss

2 devs.... one just went full time. sink it in ICX much better with 600 group team.

Everyone is talking about this lol, this is the new chainlink.

This is the next coin to moon Veeky Forums is always 1 step ahead of the market.