The End is Nigh

When will the HAMMER fall on Cryptos?

When will you realize that all this Media attentiona nd the popular euphoria for Cryptos is just the last last swan song of a dying giant?

Mind my words. It doesnt matter how much it moons, what really matters is the LANDING.

Will you sell with a profit now or will you drag your body to the edge, and fall in the abyss?
Hybris.

Remember Archimede's law:

Lol, was'nt in crypto when everything was booming.
Party isn't over faggot, get in now or see yourself till the end of your life making these posts

>Same old FUD we've seen a million times already
This is tiring.

Enjoy being a wagecuck forever.

Most annoying thing about crypto is how polarising it makes your average faggot - which in turn makes them blind.

These two statements are simultaneously true:

>crypto is a load of shit that will crash
>you can make a lot of real money from crypto while it lasts

You don't have to be on one side - the true smart Veeky Forums folks know crypto is a circus, but knows you can make money whilst is lasts.

If you're avoiding crypto cus "muh pyramid scheme", then you're just missing out on free money.

If you plan to HODL forever cus MUH new paradigm, then you'll be let holding a hue bag of shit

>get in at 18.000

Yeah bro ;-)

Those who gained were the first buyers. Form now on its just a fight for the scarps, meanwhile the end gets closer and closer.

Mind my words.

I got nothing to lose, can you say the same?

I didn't really miss out on it..the problem is that I live in a shitty country and I didn't have enough to invest in 2012-2013...now its too late for me. As usual without a starting capital you cannot do shit.

PS in 2012 my internet line was 1 mb, now its 6 mb. This will make ya understand that you guys in Murica are priviledged. SO much easier to make money there.

>Hybris

>Mind my words

Wow you're retarded. You can't spell and you don't know basic expressions. You're like Ricky on Trailer Park Boys.

It does matter how much it moons though. Some of us actually just need a little bit more to be rich, baby dick.

go back to shitty part of this site you came from
sorry you missed your chance

You dumb fuck..in LATINIZED GREEK its spelled HYBRIS.

Only dumb muricunt sthink that its written "hubris" ahhaaha Go away you negroid, leave culture to those who understand it!

Stop whining. We still have at least five years left. And it won't crash, but it will grind to a screeching halt and be just as volitile as the stock market.

Someone is trying TOO hard to hide his fear ahhahaaha

Look I get it, youa re emotionally invested in this and don't want to face the "scary reality"! Its ok to say "I'm scared" , Timmy, don't be ashamed!

a scared boy trying to rationalize his cuckery

>5 years

Sure Paco..5 years..sure ;-)

anyone else predicting exponential growth?

don't you want FREE money

Hey Mommy i spend my inheritance money can You get state aids now

Too many people believe in crypto and it has too much potential to die out.

It may crash, but it's here to stay. Buy the dip

AHAHAAHHA oh yeah infintie growth..yeeeeah HAHAHAHAH

Salty Nocoiners who have been missing out ever since said it at 1$ at 100$ at 1000$ at 10000$ and will say it at 100000$ and probably at 100000$ too

i was there and ill never stop growing tired of it

JUST GET INTO IT ALREADY OR CONTINUE TO MISS OUT AND STAY POOR FOREVER

Crypto euphoria lmao

Every single normie believes crypto is going to "bubble"! very soon, if not right away! They were saying the same thing two years ago about bitcoin, longer even.

Even the ones that get into it are too shit scared to make any real risk putting a few hundred in at most. They are think they are REALLY INTELLIGENT for their cookie cutter generic belief that they are MUCH SMARTER than everyone whos into this, probably parroting some news headline about hackers or bubbles or tulips or whatever the fuck they heard. None of them know what blockchain is or the technology or how this can actually benefit the financial world or that you can make FUCKING MONEY OUT OF A CRASH its a fucking SALE we have a crash every other fucking week in crypto what the fuck.

Once the herd mentality actually gets euphoric then you want to get out, in the meantime enjoy being surrounded by literal living smuggies who just cross their arms and smirk while you go and make a few thousand dollars taking a shit.

ahhahaha THIS GUY BELVIES THAT FINANCIAL ASSEST RELY ON "how much people belive in it" AHHAHAHAAH

YEAH LET US ALL GO BACK TO TRADING ROCKS AND TULIPS ONCE THE BITCOIN BUBBLE POPS

hahaha you plebs thinking you are getting rich with "muh magical NEETCOINZ"

The HAMMER will fall on you little dreamers :-)

Archimedes with an s you dumb fuck.

???
we’re rich here. i’ve been taking profits for the past 3 years. stay poor retard

yeha keep thinking in English you Murican fat fuck..keep thinking that everything revolves around your cucked Anglo-snownigger language ahahaha

AHHAAHAH YEAH EYAH ((rich))) HAHAHAHAHA you couldn't even buy me a coffee probably! HAHAHAHA

this thread is so bad

OP is the very definition of a soyboy

just sage, hide, report.

right before I make the hammer fall on your nutz

Αι μπετ ιου kεντ ιβεν ριιδ δις, πυνγk.

using modern greek AHHAHHA

When will you realize that banks are starting to adopt blockchain tech and will in turn pass it down to retailers and POS everywhere?

I'm a third-worlder and you're an absolute cuck
I got 50usd in monthly from january to june and have just over 5k usd now.
The sooner you stop blaming your shortcomings on other the sooner you realize you need to improve yourself. not only in investing, but in life.

Exactly..October-november was the big boom..sadly I was doing 4 AM-12 Am shifts and I didn't have time to follow the stock market...now its too late my boooi. YOu were lucky!

P.S. I aim higher than 5k, that I can get with a couple of months of work

Listen kiddo I learnt one fundamental rule that can be applied to any markets in this world. Whoever tries to call the top gets fucked and will fomo in eventually. THAT is the exact moment the markets crashes.

Bubble is just a word to scare plebs; everything is just one good old rollercoaster ride. The trend is everything.

>end is near

We’re literally only seeing the start of crypto

2018 - 2020 will be insane with never before seen gains

>2018-20 will be insane

Roleplaying much? HAHHAHAHA

>nocoinere are this SEETHING

I feel sorry for you.

I really do.