Its time again!

its time again!

Is it? Is it reeeeallly? Why do you say that user I've been waiting for this fuck to wake up since the last pump!

By this time next year it'll be worth $1000 and trading on Coinbase. Don't you trust Bill Gates?

exactly. alts are for hodling. never day trade alts or you will regret it.

>$1000
>Bill Gates
Well, at least the coinbase part is likely to come true at some point.

Aww yissss I can feel it in my bones.

$100 within a few weeks of hitting Coinbase...

and then who knows?

I'm in user, ready to get filthy rich!

$1000 may be a hopeful longshot meme number but the Gates Foundation does use Ripple.

Patience is a virtue

Have some or regret it

Those walls :O

Isn't this the completely centralized shitcoin?
>TFW it hits normie base and succeeds anyways

Pacmanning the shit of those walls

>he didnt buy the normie bank-backed fastcoin

Sell wall of over 100 bitcoin on bittrex, yet its already gone

Didn't notice if it was pulled, but I saw it get eaten down to at least 80 bitcoin, and nobody undercut it

What's happening with this coin?

It's going over $1 soon

ive read lots about Ripple, their team is professional and brownnoses the business world 24/7. i actually like the shit because it's instant too. Fuck a 30 min confirmation

I know that, but the post makes it look like Bill Gates himself is encouraging people to invest in Ripple.

It’s instant but can actually lose your money.

youd be stupid not to really. it will be used and ripple will shove it down every clients throat until it's worth $5-10 within a few years

>centralized
Nah. RippleNet is centralized, XRP is not. And you're not even using RippleNet unless you're a bank.

Got to laugh at all of those people who dismissed XRP for so long now buying in at 70 cents

Same. Got in at $0.14, sold at $0.84 last week. Probably should have waited, but it's still a huge fucking profit lol

There's never been a single failure...

Yea some of these people are morons. they just transfered $700 million worth instantly the other day without a hitch. for less than $1, it's on the explorer.

get fucked ltc, btc, bch, everything else. it's just better

also consumes a fraction of the energy as alternatives.. this coin is just plain fucking better than so many cryptos. bad rap for no reason. oh well, holding to $5