AMA

Started out w 0.01 BTC a few months ago, now here AND I already cashed out 10k.

I want to help the newfags here, so feel free to ask me any questions about crypto/trading

if you had to all in one coin, looking for a 2x within one week, which would you pick

How wide do you diversify you funds?

How patient are you between buy-ins

How do patient are you with non-performing investments?

sign us a message with ur private key and give us ur public key so we can check that ur not larping

would u hold 1 eth ? startet with 500 two weeks ago.

FUN

I started with 0.0001 XRP and now have 17k BTC
Get on my larp-level

hard to tell, I think cindicator is a good shout for 2x, as is LUXcoin, HAT, and Oyster Pearl

>How wide do you diversify you funds?
Never in more than 2 coins at once, including BTC
>How patient are you between buy-ins
quick flipping for 5-10% is retarded and not worth the effort. Hold your position for a week to 2, weeks. That's generally what I do but sometimes I hold longer depending on the coin (i.e REQ is a long term)
>How do patient are you with non-performing investments?
I'm generally not patient, I don't like to waste my time and will sometimes sell at a loss if there are other coins I really want to get into. This may be different though depending on the coin (i.e I held REQ at a loss for a long time)

why would I larp with 2 BTC??

ETH is a waste, you wont see any real gains

what's the next ICO you would invest in ?

thanks. so which would you recomment me to put my ether in user?

I am always on the lookout for good ICO's, haven't found one recently. Maybe Ventuga Marketplace since the cap is so low (600k), but I will have to look into it more.

Sell your tron and put those funds as well as your ETH into Cindicator or Litecoin imo. If you are feeling ballsy go to Ether Delta and buy Oyster Pearl

X250 in a few months like you put in 4k and get 1m nice larp

How do I trend analysis?

Seriously I try to sell on a high and then the damn thing seems to soar eveytime. I've made some good money just hodl what I have but want to be able to improve positions without pumping in more cash.

Any tips for this apparent retard?

Thank you for sharing. Good luck

Do you consider yourself lucky?

Can you explain Oyster pearl?

because, fuckface, you are claiming to have done x200. And you have not. Hence I am calling larp

Jesus christ this is horrendous advice. Going allin on 1-2 coins and being impatient is a good way to go broke really fast.

What's your feeling about crypterium ?

how long is cnd on binance?

and whats a good price to get in?