MYFAROG SCAN RELEASE THREAD

Christian delivered guys.
Tell me what pages need rescans.
You guys gotta fix every part on your own though.
This board is gonna compose that pdf, I did my job.

mega.nz/#!b9AyCbgb!4MBEciB5_0mpmvQ0KKif96pz9gdCDtvbo9-WiH3NiyU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology
youtube.com/watch?v=0eY2aB10IlE
wikihow.com/Rebind-a-Book
instructables.com/id/Repair-an-Old-Classic-Book-rebinding/?ALLSTEPS
gizmodo.com/cloudbleed-password-memory-leak-cloudflare-1792709635
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/myfarog/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bless OP

Bump for delivery

Bump

Bumpy

The wait is Ogre

>The 24th Month of the Year of Our Omnissiah 220D.

You are a fucking saint.

I don't really have any interest in it myself, but it is nice to know there's one less reason for people to buy it I guess

But there was zero reason to buy before.

>Tell me what pages need rescans.
I feel bad because you're a great guy for sharing this with us in the first place but almost all of the pages need rescans.

I've gone through and pages:
Will all need rescans, and a lot of the ones not listed there are pretty blurred

Also you missed these pages entirely:

>A character's species and race can either be determined randomly or if the player's last character lived and died honourably he can choose freely.
>The players are supposed to play characters of the ThulĂȘan species.
>Sun vitamins.

Thank gods. Now we can get a semi-objective review of the thing.

:)

can't wait to play this

Finally, the witch is dead.
I'm actually impressed, because I thought it was going to be bad, but I didn't really appreciate how bad it really is.

Now the shills can go away, the people pretending to be curious can be quieted, the memesters silenced, and this whole thing put to bed.

Huzzah.

Holy shit scanon delivered. Thanks a bunch!

>Wood elves are mostly female

Holy fuck can we stop having threads about this shit now that the rescan is incoming?

I will rescan them in the weekend :) some pictures have only 100 dpi bc I was in a hurry.

We've had an objective review for years. It's a bad heartbreaker that doesn't do anything special except include a lot of really pointless subsystems to make the system slow and clunky. It doesn't do anything that a hundred other systems don't do better, and it's lore in particular is really pathetic, like Christian never tried to do anything but the most barebones research and he himself happens to be not exactly the most original nor inspired writer.

At least the whole "it's not that bad, you just don't like the author" or "it's okay, so buy a copy" memes can be put to rest.

>Arbis

Pic related.

>Sunshine vitamins
>dat proper nouns

This is all kinds of crazy.

>and this whole thing put to bed.
Dude, we still talk about FATAL constantly.

That last scenario always gets me.

FATAL may be unplayable crap but it is funny unplayable crap. MYAROG is just crap.

Yes, there are now -1 reasons to buy it

Can someone edit borg's face onto this burger and change the spelling or Arby's to fit?

I never liked these shitty spammy shill threads before, but can I at least get something out of this?

>this triggers the SJW

If by SJW you mean anyone with a brain then yes.

No, he means SJWs like you. Anyone with a brain knows that women _are_ physically weaker in upper body strength than men and don't make good warriors.

Pls, no bullshit discussion. Petty arguments like these belong in /pol/.

Yes, we know that. Anyone whose not autistic knows that this is a fantasy setting where the real laws of nature need not always apply, and that hamstringing people who want to play a female character isn't really fun.

There is a facebook group of this game, filled w/ people who suck christian's cock.
We should make an invasion thread on advice for gay myfarog characters.

You're one of those weenies who got banned from there, I see.

Go ahead, I doubt they care; they're not /pol/acks over there, they're just not interested in mindless bashing and political correctness.

Well the game was pretty much made for people who suck his cock, so it sort of follows. Fuck "invading" anything though

No, anyone with a brain knows that women are not that much weaker than men and that adding something like -4 STR to a game is a retarded waste of time.

I'd rather pay them no mind at all. And the effort of building a disposable FB account is more than I care to give.

Plus . They're already there.

Science disagrees with you.

>Gross measures of body strength suggest that women are approximately 50-60% as strong as men in the upper body, and 60-70% as strong in the lower body.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology

Saracens have to go back
All negative modifiers on Darklings. At least weaklings have a positve on dex.

This seems like a great meme game.

Go look at the Olympic weight lifting records by weight class between men and women. Women are weaker. Deal with it.

4 strength is a greater difference than that between a human and a halfling going by 3.5 standards.

A 10 STR in 3.5 can lift 100 lbs over his head.
A 6 STR in 3.5 can lift 60 lbs over his head. It's a difference of 40 lbs in that system and isn't that unreasonable.

Science and Olympic weight lifting records says you are a faggot and does not mean the -4 meme is anything other than retarded.

The difference between 10 and 6 strength is the difference between a human being and an owl.

Even if I agreed with applying real life biology into a fantasy game, surely a penalty of 1 would suffice?

If you assume the Average Joe has a strenght of 10, then a -4 modifier for a female is reasonable. And yes, the halfling doesn't make much sense in D&D, it should be much weaker. Btw, an interesting video about that:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eY2aB10IlE

If you assume the average Joe is 10 strength, I could agree the average Jane(?) would be 6 strength. I wouldn't agree that the PCs, who are far from average, would need to follow that rule at all.

If were talking about realism, why isn't there a cap on strength. There are teenagers with 20 strength, having done zero training nor have they likely been provided with proper nutrition.

>I wouldn't agree that the PCs, who are far from average
This is so fucking stupid.
Why do you assume PCs are above average?
PCs roll 3d6, giving an average of 10. The average strength of a commoner is 10.
PCS ARE NOT PARTICULARLY ABOVE AVERAGE, YOU FUCKING MORON. STOP ASSUMING THEY ARE SO YOU CAN PRETEND YOU HAVE AN ARGUMENT.

Owls in 3.5 have a strength of 4.

Depends if you want your fantasy game to be based on realism or not, where women are weaker than men. I don't really like that in my fantasy however because... fantasy. Which apparently Varg wanted a "realistic" fantasy setting.

I doubt there are 18 year old untrained lifting 400lbs above their head out there.

I didn't say they NEED to follow that rule, but it would make sense. And I think there should be an attribute cap, like in 2nd edition. A human shouldn't be able to have a strenght higher than about 21 without magical means.

>I doubt there are 18 year old untrained lifting 400lbs above their head out there.

My point was that in 3.5e there can be

They probably were trained or doing some kind of manual labor. A characters stats should match their background.

>PCs roll 3d6, giving an average of 10
>He doesn't roll 4d6 and drop lowest

>Don't have to give Varg moni now

Thank fuck.

If you want nice scans, you'll need to cut away the bindings/seam (so you can lay the pages flat).

Thanks OP! Can't wait for when you fix up the scans some more.

Also, anyone care to compile the finished product into a clean .pdf?

was planning on doing that, got any suggestions on how to rebind it?

pussy

>not rolling 1d20 add nothing
You'll be thanking the lord you got a 10

All the tops Google results seem to say the same thing.
>wikihow.com/Rebind-a-Book
>instructables.com/id/Repair-an-Old-Classic-Book-rebinding/?ALLSTEPS
So probably just that.

Be careful removing the old spine, I guess?

>1d20
No thank you

Thanks, user.

You're golden.

If you have an appropriate model of scanner, it's possible to remove the case and hang the book directly over the side of the glass to scan it without disassembly.

If you really care, there are professional bookbinders out there who can do it for you, though they'll be pretty pricey. Or really pricey if you want something special.

>Get Myfarog rebound in kid leather
>gold filigree
>gold inlaid on the front: "That Shitty RPG"

>PCs roll 3d6
You are like 3 editions out of date my friend

t. professional bookbinder

scanon here
I am at 50 pages right now w/ rescanning everything.
I will be done by sunday!
This time all the files are 200 DPI and .PNG

Thanks user

My favorite part of this has been watching the vargfags' meltdown over the fact that this game has been shown to be incontrovertible garbage.

Thanks OP, you're a peach. All my sunlight vitamins.

Besides, when has strength equated to skill? A skilled and weaker opponent can kill stronger opponents as easily as the other way round, so why doesn't Thule train its female warriors and then their "lack of strength" wouldn't be an issue? Combat is not purely about strength but skill too.

I wonder if Charisma is a stat that does anything of note. I get the feeling that Strength might be a tad of a god stat in the sort of genre this wants itself to be.

Having a god as a father also seems to be a damn rip off compared to being a fairling. Must be some pretty shitty gods.

>weekly "What does Veeky Forums think of MYFARGO" thread is dutifully bumped every hour on the hour with "it's ok, not bad, you should buy a copy"
>the actual scan thread goes ignored

"Really makes you think", to borrow a phrase from one of the retard boards.

Godspeed.

>MYFAROG actually getting scanned
Can't wait to finally witness the ultimate fantasy heartbreaker

The sad thing is, it's not even an exceptionally bad heartbreaker. It's bad enough that no one would want to play it, but not bad enough that people would want to play it out of curiousity of just how bad it is. It's a thoroughly forgettable game.

>shills
Be honest; do you really think companies shill products on Veeky Forums with any regularity? Honestly I think most of the rest of the Internet would be happy if Veeky Forums went away and never came back, the last thing they want to do is recruit fanbases here.

shill is a /v meme that's shorthand for "stop liking what I don't like"

Not saying myfargo is good, but claiming that people who post myfargo threads here are shilling just makes you sound retarded

>Honestly I think most of the rest of the Internet would be happy if Veeky Forums went away and never came back, the last thing they want to do is recruit fanbases here.

gizmodo.com/cloudbleed-password-memory-leak-cloudflare-1792709635

I was a little surprised to see us mentioned here.

>claiming that people who post myfargo threads here are shilling just makes you sound retarded

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/myfarog/type/op/

Whatever you say user

I don't think you really appreciate just how sad and pathetic Christian and his "fans" are.