Veeky Forums becomes a megacity

Veeky Forums becomes a megacity

>everyone who enters the city becomes "anonymous" by all looking the same by transforming the classic black suit with green skin
>anyone can will away their anonymity with ease and can only transform back by exiting the city and re-entering
>Nu-Moot is mayor and Mods are law enforcement. They can strip away your anonymity and ban you through jailing or exile
>boards are intermingling districts separated by red and blue based on how leaniate the conduct there is
>districts show their interest on every inch of their area
>ie: /k/ has guns, military ware, and armories on every corner while /d/ has all of their kinky shit in the open like and orly Mardi Gras

What would happen to this place? What would it lead to demographically, politically, economically?

What other points am I missing?

You forgot the part where some districts force people to wear flags on their sleeves and/or id's which leads to segregation and minor individuality.

Like pic related?

wasn't there a story about something like that?
"Anonquest" or something, where the collapse of the internet sucked everyone in

/pol/ declares war on the rest of the board, and the mods do nothing to stop them.

>>anyone can will away their anonymity with ease and can only transform back by exiting the city and re-entering
What?

It becomes a very empty megacity, since 99% of the population actually just commute from Redditropolis.

Same as now.
One really, very drunk Finn confusedly talks to, and argues with, himself.

But mostly just end up annoying everyone and getting in large brawls with /x/

So is it supposed to be the real world with a bit more or is it supposed to be more malleable (whether VR, alternative plane or something else)?

Also: Do the districts just cater to the respective base based on stuff sold/presented, or are the districts styled to the board?

I imagine mental disorders would be rampant as people lose their sense of self. Not to mention just how many lunatics seem to be on Veeky Forums all the time anyway. Imagine walking into /d/ district and being forever scarred by the monstrous sights.

> The skyscrapers with millions of lurkers..

The few femanons are forced to militarize to fend off the constant forces of grognards from /soc/ and /r9k/

Veeky Forums, /x/, and /d/ take over a section of the city. Nobody who enters ever comes back out.

>The few femanons
would you even be able to tell?
Because as far as I have imagined it everyone would look the same: a green, faceless man in a black suit
just like on the site you wouldn't be able to tell the nationality, gender, skin color or any other characteristic

Namefags

You can take names off at will.

perkele :DDDDD

Well then I'm not sure.

How large is /pol/ actually? Is there a way to tally up how many people go on a board? Unless /pol/'s community takes over half of Veeky Forums's population they can't do shit.

I think /pol/ is second or third in population. There should be a graph somewhere online. /b/ is always first.

An alternate plane based off of our real world. Veeky Forums is the USA based near Florida to explain Florida Man.

And in this alternate plane, Reddit and Tumblr megacities also exist.

If Reddit and Tumblr were real places we would actually unite to destroy them

>implying /pol/ will do shit
most of the /pol/lacks are all talk and no act, which is kinda the point

Nice Hitler dubs, but most boards aren't actually opposed to /pol/; it's just that the rampant bait-swallowing and stormfaggotry gets on the nerves after a while.

maybe I'm missing the point here but isn't rampant bait swallowing and stormfaggotry /pol/ in a nutshell

More or less, it's a containment board that has the tendency to leak.

>More or less
It is exactly a containment board.

But it is also shitty at its job.

Let's not forget, Veeky Forums was originally a containment board.

isn't Veeky Forums being pretty good at that? When being on the other boards I rarely see people talk about Veeky Forums stuff

You can be sure some would carry a sign "btw femanon here", but not all of them would be female

>tumblr is a real town too
Open warfare with /pol/ and /r9k/

>Reddit is a town too
/pol/ builds a yuge wall to keep them out

Veeky Forums is good at its job, I was saying that is a shitty containment board because it leaks constantly.

Veeky Forums is also much older than /pol/, so in a few years there might not be as much leakage from /pol/ onto better boards.

>/pol/ builds a yuge wall to keep them out
Seems more like missionary work with The_Donald and such.

>build containment districts
>works for a maybe a few months
>they keep spilling onto other districts
>Mayor Nu-Moot and Mods say it's out of their hands

Living in Veeky Forums, how bad does /pol/ and /trash/ leaks affect your community?

Wouldn't be so bad, everyone technically would have perma-ban power.

/k/ would have the most though.

>/k/ would have the most though
Only at night.

>how do you recognize a femanon?
>they'll tell you
xdddd

>everyone technically would have perma-ban power

How? That's gonna cause a lot of shit of so.

>paying 4fitty to blow up your own hand

/k/ would be one never-ending block war against ourselves, as well as varying other boards.

>newfag gets lost in Veeky Forums City

This is a bad idea and you should feel bad

I'm thinking /k/ would patrol the borders between all the board blocks. They would also have a central /k/ommando fortress that all the walls eventually connect to.

We're an odd bunch. Some of us are nerds who hand at Veeky Forums, some of us are from /pol/, some of us are super dedicated to the ideas of the constitution and freedom. I can't help but imagine there being a minor state of internal warfare at all times

It'll keep the boards separated.

There's no chance someone will want to cross what amounts of a minor war zone just to shit post.

With actual perfect physical anonymity, Veeky Forums megacity would be the go-to place for all kinds of shady deals With shady deals there would be a lot of money, a lot of spying and a lot of violence.

>What other points am I missing?
/vip/ would be the elite district with privileges, and no one can enter their district.
/lgbt/ is under assault from /pol/
What in the hell would happen to all "adult" boards districts?
Overall /pol/ would probably bring chaos to the whole megacity (to the exception of /vip/), with the help of some angry robots from /r9k/.

>these are your tour guides

Speaking of, would tourism be a thing because of S U M M E R or is it still too dangerous as what said?

>posting a grenade

the streets are literal rivers of shit and there are no inhabitable structures within the city because basically nothing built there ever ends up more than like 10% completed at best

>Veeky Forums, /x/, and /d/ take over a section of the city. Nobody who enters ever comes back out.

This made me laugh an unreasonable amount.

There's nothing funny about their Magical Realm. I loss some good lurkers in there.

RIP

I'm guessing /mlp/ immediately gets dogpiled into haggis by everyone

Yes. You can leave, and re-enter. Simple as taking the bus.

Actually, that's precisely what people would do,

/pol/ is 2nd or 3rd competed with /r9k/ in both number of posts and degeneracy

>>everyone who enters the city becomes "anonymous" by all looking the same by transforming the classic black suit with green skin
YOU MEAN WIT GUY FOX MASK RITE?

j/k. How would the /d/eviants enjoy themselves though? Green skinned, suit wearing futas? I mean, I can dig it, but I don't think that's everyone's jam.

They will find ways. Don't t´worry about it. They always find ways.

Which board is the florida equivalent of the Veeky Forums mega city?

All of it.

>Druid tries to tame wild animal
That quote at the end is pretty boss lol

probably us actually.
were all dumb as hell and exceptionally weird shit happens here, also nothing ever goes the way people want but its all civilized and shit somehow.

>were

We pray /trash/ doesn't spill over

Do you know Lisa:The Painful?
It's pretty much what I expect to happen.

So, was Darwin nominated for the Darwin Award? Fucking an Alligator seems like one of those things you can only do once.

Nigga he just stated that were all dumb as hell. Case in point,

No, tumblr has good red-light district and even if nobody want to admit it half of Veeky Forums has holiday home in reddit.

/pol/ is fourth, /a/, /b/ and /v/ are the top 3.

/Pol/ are the asshole acoholics who sit in a pub at 11am, but otherwise harmless.

More like /r9k/ actually leads a Beta Uprising across the city,seeking out any roasties and punishing them for the crime of browsing,stripping their anonimity away and raping them on the street. /pol/ probably helps.

They don`t do shit IRL,but they raid and shitpost everywhere inside of Veeky Forums which is part of the point of the thread.

>implying /m/ wouldn`t blow everyone out of the water if they so wanted
>implying /k/ and /m/ won`t constantly be killing one another

>Veeky Forums district gets everything boardgame related
>Veeky Forums district gets Elves walking around.
What now?

>/m/ brings out mechs
>/k/ shoots it down with anti-mech rounds and tanks
>/m/ goes bankrupt for about 2 months
>/m/ manges to scrap together some more money
>rinse and repeat

More like
>/k/ brings out tanks and muh realizm
>/m/ brings out Gunbuster

Veeky Forums has basic DnD sessions so any and a classic races are included. Orks and Space Marines are there as well. But does this shot become real since /m/ has me has running about?

I had a similar idea a while back, was ging to run it in the B5:ACTA rule set.

>Space in the Internet, planets are forums
>Solar systems make up websites whilst mega websites have become all engrossing interstellar empires
>Google and other search engines act as FTL portals
>SJW attack, enslave planets. Destroy culture and oppress people
>refugees decide to flee from a fringe Reddit world to a safer place (players)
>Entire Star systems burn as the SJW destroy that they can not control
>Google gets infiltrated by SJW, causing entire system to be disconnected from the FTL network
>Civil war erupts yet the anti-SJW Confederate are disorganised and take heavy losses
>Refugese discover a mythical empire
>It's Veeky Forums
>They arrive and beg for aid as the galaxy burns
>Veeky Forums too divided, quest to unite the boards start
>Veeky Forums and refugees launch counter offensive, stalemate ensues
>/K/ mentions a once lost board filled with inhumane monsters and terrible weapons
>quest to find /pol/
>/pol/ us a super religious cult, but vast in numbers. Forced into isolation centuries ago by the
>Party needs to decide whether to rally /pol/ and apply Riddick "evil to defeat evil" or head back and fight the final battle without them.
>/B/ is basically chaos, players can attempt to contact but /B/ entire motivation and responces are dice rolled. A unpredictable wild card.

I should really run this game.

>tumblr boogeyman
>IN SPACE

>Veeky Forums becomes a megacity

I nuke it. All of it. With all the nukes.

Cancers must be exterminated.

Actually no, I was going to have Tumblr not completely fall and integrate the surviving tags/planets into the confederation.
The SJW menace is an alien one. IE: a force who have little understand on the universe entering in as outsiders and immediately declare it as 'evil'.
Obvious comparison should be obvious.

>implying /k/ doesn't have bunkers for this shit

Sorry, I still A S S U M E people here associate all of Tumblr with SJW's. But, say the Veeky Forums force succeeds with the surprising help with /pol/ and the miraculous support of /b/. What happens then? You would have two dangerous forces let loose that could take turn at any moment.

Who MtG here?

If Veeky Forums were a plane, which boards cover which colors?

I always thought of this idea. Well, the entire internet as one country locked in the Great Gamergate War.

But there were a lot more wars before Gamergate, user.

And I'm not sure Reddit and Tumblr can handle Veeky Forums

/pol/ is WB
Veeky Forums ia RU
/d/ is BR
/k/ is WR
Veeky Forums is U
Don't kniw about the others

Grossly inflated by stormfront colonization

Actually uh.. m-maybe-... y'know.. m-maybe it'd be a ..uh.. a nice place.. y'know? ...'n all..?

>Fucking an Alligator seems like one of those things you can only do once.
Well, I suppose that depends on how good you are

>/b/ is a gigantic sprawling chaotic downtown mess.
>"Don't go there after 8-...after 5 pm."

>The huge, glittering neon blaze of /v/ and Veeky Forums, arcades blaring 24/7

>/mu/ is a really cozy nice place to relax.
>...as long as you're not a musician, or as long as you're not really into music.
>(God help you if you show it)

/trash/ would probably be fun, though!
though the smells of farts and scat would probably pervade the place

Hense why /pol/ has been exiled and /B/ is... Almost useless.
I would allow the players to either freely a line with or reject /pol/ asI would characterise them as both extremely xenophobic yet loyal to one another.
If /pol/ joined the fight yet rebelled afterwards a combination of all the weeb boards could put them back in their place yet if /K/ more extreme elements gained controle of their forces and sided with /pol/a continuation campaign would start where the SJW threat is fracturing whilst a united /pol/k/ ruthlessly advances. Indiscriminately glassing words and abusing their power.

Players then decide what the fuck to do.
Meanwhile /b/ is still communicating with dice rolls, forever contradicting it's self.

And this is assumming the players ever take my Veeky Forums bait, i don't like railroading people and I enjoy seeing stupid shit play out.
INB4 the great journey to sector 34 or some shit starts.

>>/mu/ is a really cozy nice place to relax.
But only if you hate other people enjoying things.

>tried to start a classical thread on /mu/ once
>ambient avant-garde jazzcore punk rock shoegaze shitposters derail it
Never again.

I keked

Tried to ask for recommendations for more music that sounded like an album someone recommend in a /mu/ thread. Over 20 replies full of hate. That board is more toxic then /pol/.

Places to avoid for dear life.

You've been warned:

>/adv/
>/b/
>/d/
>/gif/
>/int/
>/k/
>/m/
>/mlp/
>/pol/
>/qst/
>/r/
>/soc/
>/t/
>/v/?
>/x/

>Citation:
>If you think anyone would kill you over your shitty opinion
>you're right.

>Nu-Moot is mayor and Mods are law enforcement. They can strip away your anonymity and ban you through jailing or exile
>Janitors and Mods can see through anonymity
>they suffer terrible facephasia though
>occasionally ban anyone with a face even a little like anothers
>mods and janitors appear like any other citizen of Veeky Forums however
>everyone is slightly paranoid about everyone else maybe being a mod
>on top of people having the power to summon janitors at will with a "report"
>the bazzar in /wsr/ does sell IP spoofing masks to get around bans
>the streets of /hr/ are constantly backed up with dump trucks full of asses
>they say the streets of /gif/ are lined with balls, but no one admits to staring at them
>/trash/ is the sewer beneath the city, where the scat, guro, furry flows, out of sight and out of mind.
>rumors say that a small band of dedicated Steven Universe fans also live in the sewers of /trash/, mastering ninjutsu and eating pizzas under the tutelage of a wise ratfur
>lolis are only findable in /e/ and /a/, but only to those who know the pass code to doors locked with a sad panda

WTF is happening on your pic?

It's assdecking, like topdecking, but with asses.

This is fucking bizzare.